Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

FBI recommends no charges for Clinton

OverSword

Some people, like Clinton and Sharpton, are above the law. We would be punished more if we shared Hulu passwords. Is it true that Clinton wasn't under oath when she gave her testimony? Is it true that her testimony wasn't taped?

VInce Foster knew to much!!

And what the HELLLL was Bill Clinton doing with Valerie Jarrett on the Plane? Lol probably threatening her.. and what was it, the day or so after SHE CLOSED the case on Hillary...

C'MON!!!

clintonDM1410_468x668.jpg

It's like watching a bad tv drama.  The left are barely trying to be subtle anymore.  They know that no one believes them, they just don't care.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

It's like watching a bad tv drama.  The left are barely trying to be subtle anymore.  They know that no one believes them, they just don't care.

I repeat an earlier post below: you would do well to read it and give it some thought and stop being so knee-jerk political.  Mrs. Clinton, with her faults, will be a decent if not a good President.  The Republicans are presenting us with a monster con-man who lies so much the press has given up on reporting them.

Something here that goes unsaid and I think needs to be said -- bureaucrats "classify" everything.  It is partly self-preservation, partly to make what they say seem important, partly ego that they have the power to do so.  It gets ridiculous, and people in high positions who actually want to get something done are constantly frustrated by it.  Of course Mrs, Clinton can't mention this, as it would appear to be making excuses, but I think that is the core of why she set up her own separate system.  The State Department bureaucracy is and has been for ages a joke.

A second thing -- there are no real secrets, except in really closed societies, and even then very educated and almost always correct guesses can be made.  Way, way too much is being made of this, and for political reasons by the Republicans, and it disgusts me, since they all know the reality here.

1 hour ago, LucidElement said:

VInce Foster knew to much!!

And what the HELLLL was Bill Clinton doing with Valerie Jarrett on the Plane? Lol probably threatening her.. and what was it, the day or so after SHE CLOSED the case on Hillary...

C'MON!!!

:Yes -- well, c'mon yourself!  Get real.  They know each other and are friendly people; I doubt it even occurred to them what their political enemies would try to do with something here.  What flimsy evidence the conspiracy theorists rely on.

No charges means no charges.  The whole thing is a show so the FBI can protect its own ass, and the same with the state department.  If there are some real charges to be made, what are they?  No one, not even the Republicans, have shown any.  She admitted it was a mistake, okay, fine, but more a mistake of not trusting the state department bureaucrats and wanting some freedom from them than any attempt to harm the country.  Get real people and stop being so blindly political when we have a Republican disaster approaching if Trump wins.

7 hours ago, Frank Merton said:

:Yes -- well, c'mon yourself!  Get real.  They know each other and are friendly people; I doubt it even occurred to them what their political enemies would try to do with something here.  What flimsy evidence the conspiracy theorists rely on.

SMH it's like you folks are living on some other planet. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

SMH it's like you folks are living on some other planet. 

It's like Bizarro World isn't it? :lol:

10 hours ago, Frank Merton said:

Mrs. Clinton, with her faults, will be a decent if not a good President.  

:lol: X 100

Reading THAT  was HILARIOUS! ... Good one! :tu:

• Like 6

11 hours ago, Frank Merton said:

No charges means no charges.  The whole thing is a show so the FBI can protect its own ass, and the same with the state department.  If there are some real charges to be made, what are they?  No one, not even the Republicans, have shown any.  She admitted it was a mistake, okay, fine, but more a mistake of not trusting the state department bureaucrats and wanting some freedom from them than any attempt to harm the country.  Get real people and stop being so blindly political when we have a Republican disaster approaching if Trump wins.

Frank, if you're not going to pay attention to what's going on, ignore reality, and make up stuff as you type, please put a spoiler warning on it first so the normals can be warned beforehand.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Frank Merton said:

she lied under oath. James Comey said she knew that the servers were unauthorized and in the unauthorized locations... yet under oath Hillary Said she did not know.... Not to mention, if Hillary Clinton got hacked on computers from her house what makes u think she can keep classified documents maintained.  She had them in an unauthorized location. OF COURSE SHE KNEW! and just like her husband she lied under oath... he got pushed out of the white house, she should have the same consequences. The questions that Comey was asked were great. He was like "crap" lol..

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Frank Merton said:

" First, Hillary’s claim she ‘turned over’ all emails relating to State Department business just isn’t factual. Asked by committee chair, Rep. Trey Gowdy, whether her previous insistence she ‘turned over everything’ was true, Clinton responded [all emphasis has been added], “All my work-related emails, yes.” "

“How do you know that?” Gowdy pressed. Clinton responded, “I know that because there was an exhaustive search done under the supervision of my attorneys, and that is exactly the outcome. We turned over every work-related email […]”

Comey’s statement tells quite a different tale:

“The FBI discovered several thousand work-related e-mails that were not in the group of 30,000 that were returned by Secretary Clinton to the State in 2014.”

Further, as her testimony continued — addressing the hotly-debated issue of classified information transmitted over her unclassified server, Clinton boldly declared:

“There was nothing marked classified on my e-mails, either sent or received.”

Again, a blatant untruth.

“In addition to this highly sensitive information,” Comey continued, discussing the aforementioned Top Secret and Secret matters, as well as additional e-mails considered Sensitive, “we also found information that was properly classified as Secret by the U.S. Intelligence Community at the time it was discussed on e-mail (that is, excluding the later ‘up-classified’ e-mails).”

Perjury isn’t the only potentially criminal act the FBI

HOWS THAT FRANK!? Mistake right?? She didn't lie under oath...... THOSE SOUND LIKE REAL CHARGES TO ME...

Edited by LucidElement
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

I'm not sure that no one believes them. Look at the multitude of ignorant (willfully at times) partisan individuals out there.

• Like 1

On 7/10/2016 at 10:34 PM, Frank Merton said:

i just provided you some and you bailed lol.... she lied under oath a BIG NO NO!

Here is an interesting article about the fragility of evidence.

See if you can spot the difference between these two sentences: I didn’t do it. There’s no evidence I did it. Now Google this: Hillary no evidence.

Notice anything? Never in the history of world has a human being been so completely buried under a mountain of no evidence. Hillary Clinton can say there’s no evidence she sent classified emails until the evidence shows up, at which point there is no evidence she knew they were classified, until evidence of that shows up, at which point there is no evidence anyone got hold of it, until 400 people are willing to stake their lives that it was certainly compromised by sophisticated bad actors, at which point there is no evidence that it mattered.

This came to mind listening to FBI Director James Comey’s interesting phraseology, carefully formulated, no doubt: “We found no evidence” and “We did not find clear evidence” and “[Hillary’s lawyers] deleted all emails they did not return to State, and the lawyers cleaned their devices in such a way as to preclude complete forensic recovery” (emphasis mine).

A few years ago I was running a company and we caught a couple of people embezzling. A top tech guy with complete access to our computer system got in cahoots with the financial controller. An affair was involved. Federal prosecutors will tell you this kind of nasty collusion is rampant these days. They were systematically looting our cash flow, and, given their respective positions, able to cover their tracks. When they found out I was bringing in more financial oversight (the tech guy had tapped into my email) they knew the jig was up.

If You’re Going to Commit a Crime, Destroy the Evidence

Unknown to anyone, they began destroying evidence as fast as they could. They ordered a shredder (yes, at company expense) and had it shipped to the controller’s apartment, where they furiously disintegrated satchels full of documents they had spirited from the office: financial records, expense reports, receipts—everything incriminating. The tech guy,  a long-term, highly trusted employee, wiped everything, including backups.

The new oversight people came in, saw what was happening, and blew the whistle. The “perps” were arrested, as they knew they would be, and thus began my painful education in the surprisingly fragility of “evidence.”