Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
OverSword

FBI recommends no charges for Clinton

267 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

pallidin

Source: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/06/key-lawmaker-demands-answers-from-fbi-after-comey-clears-clinton.html?intcmp=hpbt1

FBI Director James Comey will explain Thursday to House lawmakers his bombshell decision not to recommend criminal charges against Hillary Clinton over her handling of sensitive emails.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CrimsonKing
5 minutes ago, pallidin said:

I truly understand your frustration.

Hopefully, in this case, Congress sees this situation as very serious.

That would be nice Pal,but they are all a bunch of bought and paid for (with citizens tax dollars no less) scumbags...

Remember the last mid term elections two years back when all those pubs got their shiny new positions by making Yuuuuuge unkept promises?

Yeah they made a fuss in public to keep up appearances,then behind closed doors made their "deals" patted each other on the back and then went on business as usual...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
questionmark
1 minute ago, Michelle said:

I suggest you read the post above yours and also the link I provided.

We know all that, but how much of that actually can put somebody in jail? The best that could happen with that is that she would get fired (though as political official we would call that impeached). Given that she is gone already the buck stops there.

The only thing that actually could is the espionage law from 1934, but that would then also apply to about half of Washington, including her predecessors and Dubya (besides, it is very doubtful that if there was no espionage intent and no demonstrated damage there would be anything coming of it anyway).

So, lets rather talk about the merits of the Clinton College plan or her stance on Libya. That will show much better that she should go nowhere near any power.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pallidin
11 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

That would be nice Pal,but they are all a bunch of bought and paid for (with citizens tax dollars no less) scumbags...

Remember the last mid term elections two years back when all those pubs got their shiny new positions by making Yuuuuuge unkept promises?

Yeah they made a fuss in public to keep up appearances,then behind closed doors made their "deals" patted each other on the back and then went on business as usual...

Not is this case. National security was potentially compromised by Sec. Clinton's use of an unauthorized private server for purpose of State Dept. communications.

This is serious. Very serious.

Congress is not happy about this at all.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CrimsonKing
6 minutes ago, pallidin said:

Not is this case. National security was potentially compromised by Sec. Clinton's use of an unauthorized private server for purpose of State Dept. communications.

This is serious stuff. 

Watch and wait,they will wind up proving me correct in the long run lol

Everything they do is "serious stuff" that directly effects every citizen in some way or another yet they act as if they are managing a walmart somewhere...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aftermath

FBI Director James Comey will explain Thursday to House lawmakers [how President Obuma directed Secretary Clinton to keep her private server during her tenure at the State Department to circumvent The 2009 Federal Records and Freedom of Information Acts so they could keep secret their involvement in the Arab Spring (actual CIA operation) and illegal arms deals with ISIS in an attempt to overthrow al-Assad;  leading to] his bombshell decision not to recommend criminal charges against Hillary Clinton over her handling of sensitive emails.

...Capital Hill will agree.

Edited by Aftermath
spelling
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michelle
8 minutes ago, questionmark said:

So, lets rather talk about the merits of the Clinton College plan or her stance on Libya. That will show much better that she should go nowhere near any power.

 

If you could take your focus off Trump for a while you might have started a thread on those things. Then we would be glad to discuss those issues.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
1 minute ago, Michelle said:

If you could take your focus off Trump for a while ................

that is not his job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pallidin

She exclaims that her private server was "protected" by the Secret Service.

Really? In what way? Just because someone couldn't get into her house?

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aftermath
1 minute ago, pallidin said:

She exclaims that her private server was "protected" by the Secret Service.

Really? In what way? Just because someone couldn't get into her house?

 

Yes.  As simple as that... yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Slate

The 2007 Bush administration email scandal was far worse. The investigation found 88 administration email accounts on private servers, and they had "lost" up to 22-million emails (violating the Presidential Records Act) while trying to cover up the political reasons for firing 8 US attorneys (the main investigation).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_White_House_email_controversy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CrimsonKing
17 hours ago, Yamato said:

No charges?   I'm compelled to pull out that infamous igno line once again and say:  "Nobody could have seen it coming!"

We already have other parties!   We've got the Libertarian Party on the ballot on all 50 states.   Let's start taking action in the face of the Same Old S every election instead of complaining about it and then participating in it (again).

 

But,but,but Yam...

That third party guy likes to toke on some grass every now and then,surely he isn't nearly as fit to run for office as a proven establishment lieing theif or a 1%'er billionare who used to donate millions to the former...

We are ****ed and neither side cares,all they care about is that it has to be their leader that ***** them.

To bad we don't have a reset button!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pallidin
5 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

...To bad we don't have a reset button!

Yeah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thorvir
1 hour ago, CrimsonKing said:

That would be nice Pal,but they are all a bunch of bought and paid for (with citizens tax dollars no less) scumbags...

Remember the last mid term elections two years back when all those pubs got their shiny new positions by making Yuuuuuge unkept promises?

Yeah they made a fuss in public to keep up appearances,then behind closed doors made their "deals" patted each other on the back and then went on business as usual...

You know what?  Maybe it's time for the whole rotten core to be torn out and replaced.  Not a bit here and there, but everyone at once.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thorvir
17 minutes ago, Slate said:

The 2007 Bush administration email scandal was far worse. The investigation found 88 administration email accounts on private servers, and they had "lost" up to 22-million emails (violating the Presidential Records Act) while trying to cover up the political reasons for firing 8 US attorneys (the main investigation).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_White_House_email_controversy

Which is completely irrelevant to this subject.  This is about Shrillary the Hildabeast, not Bush.

Honestly, it's been a while since the "blame Bush" excuse was brought up, I'm a bit surprised.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CrimsonKing
4 minutes ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

Which is completely irrelevant to this subject.  This is about Shrillary the Hildabeast, not Bush.

Honestly, it's been a while since the "blame Bush" excuse was brought up, I'm a bit surprised.

That is one of our biggest problems as a voting population...

Excusing one politicians screw ups because someone else did something similair years back.

We don't expect ourselves everyday citizens to get a free pass when we screw up,we expect and deal with the consequences not "but so and so a few cars up was going 10 mph faster than even i was officer"

Hell even if we try it doesn't work lol

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paranormal Panther
7 hours ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

That's not true, he's not THE bad guy, just A bad guy. :)

Tomorrow's bad guy is yesterday's good guy. Just ask the State Department.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor

Well the Justice Dept just came out and said no charges.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pallidin
4 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Well the Justice Dept just came out and said no charges.....

Congress, by law, rules DOJ, and Congress is "ticked-off"

Guess we'll see what Congress does.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor

DOJ is under executive branch not legislative.  They can write the laws but they don't implement them.  

 

If if they do influence the executive depts. then we have a serious checks and balances problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
23 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

DOJ is under executive branch not legislative.  They can write the laws but they don't implement them.  

 

If if they do influence the executive depts. then we have a serious checks and balances problem.

We do have a serious problem. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thorvir
3 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Tomorrow's bad guy is yesterday's good guy. Just ask the State Department.

I'm not asking them anything.  They're all bad guys.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
coolguy

This is crazy she should be in jail, her and bill think they are above the law and yet people will still vote for her

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Claire.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't still fuming about the FBI's recommendation. Angrier still that no one's leaked her Goldman Sachs speeches. It wouldn't surprise me if they more than anything else were potentially capable of catapulting her and her ill-fitting Armani pant suits into a ditch somewhere. Because let's face it, this private server thing is pretty much over as nothing more will likely come of it apart from more of the same old same old. But yeah, let's wait and see..

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker
12 hours ago, pallidin said:

Source: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/06/key-lawmaker-demands-answers-from-fbi-after-comey-clears-clinton.html?intcmp=hpbt1

FBI Director James Comey will explain Thursday to House lawmakers his bombshell decision not to recommend criminal charges against Hillary Clinton over her handling of sensitive emails.

It should be fun to watch, but I don't expect the conclusion to change at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.