Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can I see the future using astral projection?

Seeingthefuture

Hi , Tonight I rested on my back in my recliner talking to my spirit guide.  Then, while I am still awake with my eyes closed, my spirit guide said where do want to go. (I think this is my first astral projection while I am wide awake.). I told my spirit guide I wanted to go to a future CRT arcade monitor factory.  Around two seconds later, I was at that factory. I talked to a worker there.  He said the CRT arcade monitors are being made for classic gamers that has waited a very long time for a new CRT arcade monitors to be manufactured again for their classic arcade machines. Next. I'd opened my eyes and got up for a while.  What did I experience here.  I am still quite new about spirit guides and astral projection.  Can I go anywhere in the future using astral projection?  

Thanks

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• White Unicorn

• Seeingthefuture

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Seeingthefuture said:

Hi , Tonight I rested on my back in my recliner talking to my spirit guide.  Then, while I am still awake with my eyes closed, my spirit guide said where do want to go. (I think this is my first astral projection while I am wide awake.). I told my spirit guide I wanted to go to a future CRT arcade monitor factory.  Around two seconds later, I was at that factory. I talked to a worker there.  He said the CRT arcade monitors are being made for classic gamers that has waited a very long time for a new CRT arcade monitors to be manufactured again for their classic arcade machines. Next. I'd opened my eyes and got up for a while.  What did I experience here.  I am still quite new about spirit guides and astral projection.  Can I go anywhere in the future using astral projection?  

Thanks

There are many levels of consciousness and lucid dreaming and meditation. This doesn't sound like an  astral level to me.

If you want to see the future and believe you are getting images of it, best advice is to keep a journal of how you got to that level etc.  If you go back to to past entries and find important events were seen than that is overcoming time and space to observe real events. That proves you have an extra awareness in time. The events have to be something unpredictable or uncommon to your imagination of future events. Otherwise it's just a form of lucid dreaming or imagery not astral levels.

Hope this helps you and welcome to UM :)

Edited by White Unicorn