Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Prediction slightly incorrect?

nonuser

I posted a thread a while ago about my psychic abilities.... they aren't incredibly frequent but I do have them on occasion.

Anyway, lately, sometimes when I wake up, I get the tail end of a "conversation" I am having with someone.  I guess it is my spirit guide, but I'm not sure.  I can never remember the whole of the conversation but sometimes I remember myself asking questions and getting guidance.  I never believed in spirit guides and stuff like that until this started happening.  I don't know who it is but I am talking to someone in my dreams and they are helping me sort crap out.  Which is nice of them.

In the last few months I have been very concerned about my grandfather, who is in his 90s.  He was stuck at home in poor health and lingering for years.  He seemed so miserable.... and so one day I spent a lot of time worrying about him. On that day, sometime in April or May, I was drifting off to sleep (or waking up?  I can't remember) I heard this "guide" or whoever tell me a date:  June 17.  I understood this to be the day my grandpa was going to die.  I didn't say anything to anyone about it but I wondered.  The day came and went.  June 17th was two and a half weeks ago.  On July 3rd, my grandpa was admitted to the hospital in grave condition, and he's still there (today is July 6) It seems he wont be coming home.  I am very sad about losing him, of course.

So, the date was delayed by about two weeks.  I think grandaddy hung on for a bit and decided to see all his children who were in town for the 4th before he passed.

Another thing....

A while ago I woke up from one of these conversations with my "guide".  It may be worth noting that that night I had requested a dream visitation from Grandma but she didn't come-- she's visited me in dreams maybe twice before but it has been a long time.  So as I was coming out of the sleep state, the guide and I had been discussing my grandparents. Grandma is in heaven, but this was before grandpa went to the hospital, so there was no reason to think of him as dead at that point.  I remember saying to the guide, "I don't even deserve to be in the same room as them!"  I guess I was feeling badly about myself, and felt I did not deserve to be with my grandparents in heaven?  Then, I heard a very loud DOORBELL.  I heard it loud and clear, it was not dreamlike but more like something you would hear with your ears.  It woke me up abruptly.  I recognized it as the sound of the doorbell at my grandparents' house, even though I had not heard that sound in years.  I felt that it was my grandma trying to get through but I did not understand the message.  And I woke up.

Questions:

1.  Can information from the spirit world change?  For example, if someone's scheduled "date of departure" is June 17, can circumstances affect that?

2.  What is the meaning of the doorbell, and why did I say that I don't deserve to be with my grandparents in heaven?

Any speculation is welcome and encouraged!

• Like 1

Hi,

Those are hard questions to answer. First we are guessing that June 17th was a date for departure. Your intuition for this may be 100% correct, or not as I see it.

I can say that information from the spirit world, with specifics like that, can change because everything energetically changes every day.

That doorbell was like a reminder for you that you are welcome in the home of your grandparents where ever they may be. That you are loved and do deserve good things in your life, as I see these things.

John

• Like 1

26 days past the date I was given, my grandfather did die.

I've requested in prayer to see him, and also Grandma and the babies that I miscarried, if possible, in my dreams.

For me those things never happen when I want them to... they only happen unexpectedly.  So, we'll see.

Edit:

I also forgot to mention that I had an odd experience about a month ago which relates to my grandfather's death.

This was before he got sick and was admitted to the hospital.  I think it was before I received the date-- maybe around the same time.

In the middle of the night, I woke up and observed my grandfather in spirit form sitting at the foot of my bed.  He was transparent and in light form.  Similar to how I saw my husband when we had an out-of-body experience months ago.  Except, my husband was made of blue light-- my grandpa was white light.  It was just kind of his outline made of light sparkles.  Seems bizarre, and it is hard to explain because it seems cartoonish to write it like that.

But while I was observing him in this form he gave me a kiss on the forehead.  It was a dear, fatherly gesture.  I felt the love in my soul.  Then I guess I fell asleep again.

Honestly at the time I didn't think much about it, and considered it a dream or something.  But now I understand it must have been real.

I think his soul knew he was going away and he came to say goodbye.

Edited by blue102
  • Like 1

On July 14, 2016 at 0:17 PM, blue102 said:

26 days past the date I was given, my grandfather did die.

I've requested in prayer to see him, and also Grandma and the babies that I miscarried, if possible, in my dreams.

For me those things never happen when I want them to... they only happen unexpectedly.  So, we'll see.

Edit:

I also forgot to mention that I had an odd experience about a month ago which relates to my grandfather's death.

This was before he got sick and was admitted to the hospital.  I think it was before I received the date-- maybe around the same time.

In the middle of the night, I woke up and observed my grandfather in spirit form sitting at the foot of my bed.  He was transparent and in light form.  Similar to how I saw my husband when we had an out-of-body experience months ago.  Except, my husband was made of blue light-- my grandpa was white light.  It was just kind of his outline made of light sparkles.  Seems bizarre, and it is hard to explain because it seems cartoonish to write it like that.

But while I was observing him in this form he gave me a kiss on the forehead.  It was a dear, fatherly gesture.  I felt the love in my soul.  Then I guess I fell asleep again.

Honestly at the time I didn't think much about it, and considered it a dream or something.  But now I understand it must have been real.

I think his soul knew he was going away and he came to say goodbye.

I had a similar experience with my father-in-law.  We were not close prior to his stroke which left him vegetative for 6 months before he passed.  However, as we prepared his condo for sale, he began visiting me and my husband regularly. He'd advise us of what he wanted, where to find items in his home (he was a bit of a hoarder).  At one point I found a random shoe and felt him say "I've been looking for that!!" ... Lol!  ... He chastised me for throwing away his hangers, "Do you know how long it took me to collect those?!?!?" ... It was really quite humorous at times.  

Anyways, apparently he began networking in the after-world (those who knew him in life would chuckle about now...) Eventually he began to bring friends.  They all would come together, like he was introducing me to them.  Most appeared like cardboard cutouts ... Not real.  They desperately wanted me to understand and communicate with their loved -ones, but I couldn't understand.  

Since then, he has passed over and doesn't visit anymore. However, he has apparently opened a door others pop over to say "hi!"  They all have messages ... Everything from protecting a bowl their mother gave them as a wedding gift, lonely spirits who want a new family to move into their previous home ... None angry or threatening, but desperate to connect to the living.  

• Like 1