Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Wes4747

Cherry Cola

Wes4747

Pardon the title pun-first post, long time lurker.:ph34r: 

I have been entertaining an odd idea lately. This post might be quite long, so I'll try to get right to it.

Considering alleged poltergeist activity, one line of thinking concerning the cause is perhaps unintentional sub-conscious kinesis related specifically to an individual where the phenomenon occurs. Also, I've heard some say that they have occasional psychic abilities and premonitions, however many can't explain how they think this occurred, nor can they replicate the experience intentionally. Obviously, such instances could be coincidence.

However, if there were some form of kinetic or psychic ability lying dormant within the human, and it were to manifest itself from time to time spontaneously, I imagine it might arise from the subconscious.

People employ many techniques for accessing the sub-concious, but what if one could create a little living, cognizant explorer to delve into the sub with a specific mission?

What I'm questioning is the abilities of tulpas to make that sub conscious connection? For instance, I am capable of slowing my heart rate tremedously, through thought alone, but it took many hours of practice to achieve this, already socially accepted as possible, skill. Might I have employed a tulpa to speed up my ability to hack the sub conscious?

And if so, could a tulpa scout out occult human potentials? I have no experience with the tulpa. First time I read about them, I chuckled. Then they kind of freaked me out, almost sounds like self induced schizophrenia.

Hope to hear any and all input on the matter, experience or fellow musers, critics and critical thinkers welcome. 

Thanks for reading!

Wes

freetoroam
45 minutes ago, Wes4747 said:

What I'm questioning is the abilities of tulpas to make that sub conscious connection? For instance, I am capable of slowing my heart rate tremedously, through thought alone, but it took many hours of practice to achieve this, already socially accepted as possible, skill. Might I have employed a tulpa to speed up my ability to hack the sub conscious?

Hi and welcome to UM.

First,  slowing  down the heart rate is not a new or un-achievable practice.  Many have tried it and many can do it.

I am a bit confused to what you are suggesting about the sub - conscious mind? much research has been done and we know - again that the sub-conscious mind is accessible under the right circumstances, but are you trying to make a connection with the spirit world through it? 

Wes4747

Fully cognizant access to my own sub conscious, and whatever may be found there. 

What I was trying to explain with the heart rate example is all I could do is subtly, slowly and somewhat blindly condition my sub to respond to an absolute trigger. Took a while to develope this skill, and this parricular skill is already known to be possible...

I'm suggesting that, perhaps, all kinesis and even telepathy is a sub conscious jewel-if it were to exist. So, maybe a two part question would be more clear.

Can a tulpa help one master the subconscious minds' ability? Might that be the interface needed to explore kinetic abilities, psi abilities? 

I am skeptical of the existance of such, however I haven't quite given up on them. Lol

Wes4747

Spirit world? Apologies, got nothing on that one... I am stuck to this world.;)

Wes4747

OK, perhaps I should have put this in psychology?? I thinks so, I don't know how to move it, however I had another thought to add to this.

Schizophrenia, documented cases of physical ailments present in one persona, but not the other. I will provide the links if any one is unfamiliar? To me, this seems to suggest at least some, if not all ailments, might be controlled on a sub conscious level. 

Rather than developing an alter ego, might it lead to schizophrenia? Perhaps a tulpa or servitor could guide us in specific sub conscious, and I daresay physical, desired changes?

toast

Why is this titled "Cherry Cola"?

Wes4747

Lol damn, rename it too. First post-cherry, and I just happened to be drinking a cherry coke at the time

Edited by Wes4747
Hmm