Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Broad Haven Triangle' house goes up for sale

Well there has been no more  plane tests  and no more pranks by Glyn Edwards UFO visitations since....so looks like the aliens are done there. So maybe purchase the hotel...er...so you can run a hotel...... and maybe sell a few bits of  "the aliens were here allegedly" souvenirs on the side.:alien: they always go down well with the alien fans.

Yeah, i can see it making a few quid with a few "alien was here day" parties.

• Like 2

The school yard sighting reminded me of the school yard sighting in Clayton, Victoria, Australia in the 60s . 

Edited by Ozfactor

11 minutes ago, Ozfactor said:

The school yard sighting reminded me of the school yard sighting in Clayton, Victoria, Australia in the 60s . 

That was an interesting one.

11 hours ago, Habitat said:

That was an interesting one.

What's the story on that one?

22 minutes ago, BeastieRunner said:

What's the story on that one?

Another test balloon:

AN almost 50-year-old mystery when more than 200 people believed they had a close encounter with a UFO landing in Clayton may have finally been solved after newly-unearthed government documents revealed a secret radiation-testing program.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/westall-ufo-incident-was-actually-government-radiation-testing-reports-reveal/news-story/b6c6056bf60f378809f19327eb1c23fc