Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Clinton Email Scandal Facts

Baz Dane

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/13/fbi-doj-roiled-by-comey-lynch-decision-to-let-clinton-slide-by-on-emails-says-insider.html

The source, who spoke to FoxNews.com on the condition of anonymity, said FBI Director James Comey’s dramatic July 5 announcement that he would not recommend to the Attorney General’s office that the former secretary of state be charged left members of the investigative team dismayed and disgusted. More than 100 FBI agents and analysts worked around the clock with six attorneys from the DOJ’s National Security Division, Counter Espionage Section, to investigate the case.

“No trial level attorney agreed, no agent working the case agreed, with the decision not to prosecute -- it was a top-down decision,” said the source, whose identity and role in the case has been verified by FoxNews.com.

A high-ranking FBI official told Fox News that while it might not have been a unanimous decision, “It was unanimous that we all wanted her [Clinton’s] security clearance yanked.”

“It is safe to say the vast majority felt she should be prosecuted,” the senior FBI official told Fox News. “We were floored while listening to the FBI briefing because Comey laid it all out, and then said ‘but we are doing nothing,’ which made no sense to us.

• Like 3

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/clinton-answers-written-questions-in-email-lawsuit-229769

Hillary Clinton submitted formal answers under penalty of perjury on Thursday about her use of a private email server, saying 20 times that she did not recall the requested information or related discussions, while also asserting that no one ever warned her that the practice could run afoul of laws on preserving federal records.

"Secretary Clinton states that she does not recall being advised, cautioned, or warned, she does not recall that it was ever suggested to her, and she does not recall participating in any communication, conversation, or meeting in which it was discussed that her use of a clintonemail.com e-mail account to conduct official State Department business conflicted with or violated federal recordkeeping laws," lawyers for Clinton wrote.

She doesn't seem to remember much of anything.

http://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000157-c022-d816-a1d7-ca27953b0001

Dang! She is throwing everyone under the bus in this sworn testimony. Colin Powell already said on record he did no such thing.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 2

New FBI release on Clinton email probe refers to 'Shadow Government'

From CNBC...

- "The 100 pages, released Monday morning, include claims that Clinton "blatantly" disregarded protocol. Other claims include that a group of powerful State Department employees attempted to coordinate a document release, and that a department official asked for a "quid pro quo" related to the former secretary of state's emails."

- "One revelation in the documents came from an interview with an unidentified person who suggested that Freedom of Information Act requests related to Clinton went through a group sometimes called "the Shadow Government."

- "There was a powerful group of very high-ranking STATE officials that some referred to as 'The 7th Floor Group' or 'The Shadow Government.'"

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/17/fbi-releases-100-new-pages-on-clinton-email-probe.html

(My underlines)

A "Shadow Government"??? :wacko:

I've been too busy lately and not been able to keep up with the Clinton scandals as they unfold ... another getting no attention is Haiti and Clintons, but anyways... But I had to chime in with this one.

I'm surprised CNBC posted the article, but I won't be surprised if it gets ignored by the rest.

A "Shadow Government" in the State Dept they say... No Surprises their... Nor would there be any surprise to find out this "Shadow Government" extends outside the State Dept, and has tenticles in the C.I.A., F.B.I. D.O.J. I.R.S. among others including elements of the Republican "Establishment" that are supporting Clinton(those ties go back to the 1980's and Iran/Contra).

Oh boy... We're just continuing down the same rotten path, only the incline gets steeper as we go.

:no:

• Like 4

On 10/18/2016 at 3:56 AM, Lemieux said:

New FBI release on Clinton email probe refers to 'Shadow Government'

Thanks, as always, Lemieux, ...for your contribution ..... :tu:

I stumbled on this video  and found it interesting - and have only just heard about the CFR ---
the Council on Foreign Relations - 

you guys in America will know more about the names that are jam packed into the presentation -

It looks like the Council for Foreign Relations is one of the outer? rings of the secret agenda New World Order crowd,
the Shadow Government endevouring to control the global show..?...and maybe the reason that Trump has received the
maximum Dirty Tricks treatment because he is an ''outsider''' but Clinton is an ''''Insider''' and will do the bidding of the group
broadly described as the Shadow Government -- ???? 

quotes ---

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10:00 ---- Most of the people look at this as a high powered employment agency - they know that if they're invited into
the group, and you have to be invited - that they've got it made - once your name is on that list you never have to worry 
about a job again - because the New World Order people are constantly looking for reliable servants to their cause...

10:49 ....There are 3 things that we have to understand about this group - first of all they're not partisan, the names I read
to you have nothing to do with Republicans versus Democrats. You find them equally located in both political parties - 

Secondly - they are elitists - they intend to rule for our own good, of course, and thirdly - the method by which they intend
to rule is called democracy - 

How is it possible for these people to rule mankind absolutely and still allow democracy?...where the people vote and determine
things through the ballot box - there's no problem with that in their book - all they have to do is control the elections......."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

anyway here is the video - that might seem a bit dry on the surface but it's dynamite, I think --- because of the details and
the names ----

Edited by bee
  • Like 2

Well, you see what their tactics are now? Although no organization can hope to have a perfect record forever, thus far WikiLeaks has a perfect record in document authentication and resistance to all censorship attempts.

With a record like that, and emails coming in from possibly many sources, how do you counter that? "The Russians did it." This way they can claim all the records released have been tampered with in a bid to overthrow the election towards Trump, while denying any damaging information is real. Like Hillary's Wall street speech. She will not release transcripts to show that is the truth in what she said, but I suppose, she does not have to.

Podesta was saying his emails were probably tampered with, even though at the time wikileaks had only released two. And now we know why he probably said that. He has spoken unfavorably towards Hillary a few times, but these will claim to be "altered" no doubt.

They cannot possibly know that all the released information is coming from Russia.

Absolute refusal to acknowledge mistakes, and blame it on someone else. Typical.

Edited by South Alabam
  • Like 2

Haiti... this is bad,real bad. Who got a gold mine from Haiti by way of  the Clinton Foundation? Was it Hillary's brother?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The FBI is probing new emails related to Hillary Clinton, FBI Director James Comey said in a Friday letter.

"In previous congressional testimony, I referred to the fact that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) had completed its investigation of former Secretary Clinton's personal email server. Due to recent developments, I am writing to supplement my previous testimony," Comey wrote.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/28/fbi-probing-new-clinton-emails.html

Hopefully this is the final nail in the hag's coffin.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Sweetpumper said:

The FBI is probing new emails related to Hillary Clinton, FBI Director James Comey said in a Friday letter.

"In previous congressional testimony, I referred to the fact that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) had completed its investigation of former Secretary Clinton's personal email server. Due to recent developments, I am writing to supplement my previous testimony," Comey wrote.

Wow, for Comey to come out and say he the FBI is reopening the case at this time is unreal.  Can't wait to see what's next.

• Like 3

Well even if nothing comes of this,the timeing is absolutely hillarious :lol:

• Like 3

Clinton supporters on TV  over the last few months:

"The FBI said she did NOTHING WRONG!"

I think they might be reconsidering those statements and making up new spin as we speak.

I love it.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, Sweetpumper said:

"Although there is evidence of potential violations regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case," Comey said at the time.

Really? So, have they suddenly found a reasonable prosecutor ready, willing, and able to take this  on? How was any of this  even allowed to ever have happened?

• Like 5

uh oh!! 

• Like 4

I wonder what Obama's lap dog Loretta Lynch at the DOJ will say about this.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Ellapennella said:

The investigation needs to be investigated, and not by James Comey....

I agree 100%,that was my exact same first thought!

Never should have been closed to begin with!

Even if she didn't commit severe high level crimes (which i believe she did),she has been caught lieing and claiming ignorance across the board.

This should have kept hanging over her head this entire campaign!

But,but,but...THE RUSSIANS!!!

I don't care who leaked any of this info,i want to know the truth about the people we elect into office and i don't care how it is gotten!

When i have heard arguments from left wing nuts about "privacy" well i truly dont give a s*** about gov officials privacy because when it comes down to us,the average citizen they rule over "privacy?...You shouldn't need that if you have nothing to hide" ;)

I believe our elected officials should be held to the same standards,actually much moreso!

• Like 4

I just can't fathom how people can defend her incompetence. 

• Like 7

More Evidence Reveals Obama Influenced Clinton’s FBI Investigation

http://observer.com/2016/10/more-evidence-reveals-obama-influenced-clintons-fbi-investigation/

Obama admin blocked FBI probe of Clinton Foundation corruption: Report

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/11/obama-admin-blocked-fbi-probe-clinton-foundation/

In an interview with Fox News this past April, President Obama asserted that he did not put pressure on the FBI’s criminal investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server. “I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department, or the FBI—not just in this case but in any case,” he said.

But then...

“Newly disclosed emails show top Obama Administration officials were in close contact with Hillary Clinton’s nascent presidential campaign in early 2015 about the potential fallout from revelations that the former secretary of state used a private email server,” reported Bryon Tau for The Wall Street Journal on October 7. The emails were obtained by the Republican National Committee through a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit requesting those records

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Rinna said:

uh oh!! 

I'm wondering  is he displaying  transparency or what? What are your thoughts  about him utilizing twitter in regards to what  the "FBI director" Comey revealed to him?

Edited by Ellapennella
typo
  • Like 1

Just now, Ellapennella said:

I'm wondering  is he's displaying  transparency or what? What are your thoughts  about him utilizing twitter in regards to what  the "FBI director" Comey revealed to him?

It's acceptable. It's another way to reach the masses and generate hype

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

I don't know. In one way it's like everything has to be done openly because of all the scandals and lies and I wonder if it also gives Hillary any way to cover what they uncovered. i just think that with her i wouldn't let her know what I knew,unless it was already known to her of what they have found? probably right...

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

this is the same guy who made it publicly known that he wouldn't endorse Trump over the billy bush scandal...I'm sorry but i have little trust in this guy as well..It makes me wonder if that too was for the masses and hype? I just can't trust this guy for some reason...

ETA again..with all that's going on in Washington and all that has been going on in Washington , it just seems more like a show a distraction...

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

Im with him on this one, the only way there is a chance she is brought on charges is if there is public interest and pressure.

• Like 2