Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Clinton Email Scandal Facts

Baz Dane

30 minutes ago, Rinna said:

I just can't fathom how people can defend her incompetence. 

Criminality.

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, Rinna said:

I just can't fathom how people can defend her incompetence. 

Ask ChaosRose - all these news stories are just fluff and attack pieces.

• Like 8

25 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

Ask ChaosRose - all these news stories are just fluff and attack pieces.

I'm sure she will pop in on this issue. I value what she has to say, and how respectful she is giving her opinion (even though I think she's wrong), but I just don't understand how you can justify the fact that people have gone to jail for doing less, and she doesn't. That defies common sense. 

Edited by Rinna
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Lilly said:

I just saw this over on Fox News. I wonder if the other news networks will even carry this piece of news?

Here's a link to the Fox story: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/28/fbi-reopens-investigation-into-clinton-email-use.html

Frankly, this could be the biggest "October Surprise" yet.

Lilly, the very first thought that entered my mind is ,was , that the FBI had this information the entire time because NSA always had the information of everything she did. You know what I mean? It all just doesn't add up.

ETA maybe NSA didn't turn the information over right away for whatever reason i can't imagine but maybe because there's to many corrupt people , maybe there was no one to do anything about it.

If so, we've been really infiltrated...

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 1

I've read it on most news sites I've looked at so far. I like to see the different versions they have. So far, they seem to be sticking to the same set of facts without any spin yet.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 3

Fox news alert: "New HRC emails were found during the FBI probe into Anthony Weiner's sexting abuse case"

*falling on floor laughing myself silly* Sorry, I just can't help it.

• Like 8

Who here wouldn't LOVE to see Huma go down in flames?

huma-abedin-hillarys-other-daughter-clin

Look at the adoring expression on her face. :lol:

ETA: Go ahead with the "victim" routine.

Edited by -ZZ-
  • Like 4

He added, "the FBI cannot yet assess whether or not this material may be significant, and I cannot predict how long it will take us to complete this additional work."

http://www.npr.org/2016/10/28/499770889/fbi-to-reopen-investigation-into-hillary-clintons-email

Really? They can not determine if the material may be significant or not? as if they don't already know if it is or is not. They also don't know how long it will take...If they have evidence , which they do, why are they procrastinating on it? I think a lot of the procrastinators are for the establishment . I don't trust them.

• Like 2

The FBI is full of idiots of they don't think this changes everything (even if they 'don't know' yet).  No, something big is afoot IMO.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Lilly said:

The FBI is full of idiots of they don't think this changes everything (even if they 'don't know' yet).  No, something big is afoot IMO.

That's right, I don't see Comey crawling back to Congress after they "dissed" him if he wasn't sitting on a mega bombshell.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, -ZZ- said:

Who here wouldn't LOVE to see Huma go down in flames?

huma-abedin-hillarys-other-daughter-clin

Look at the adoring expression on her face. :lol:

ETA: Go ahead with the "victim" routine.

She should of never ever been this involved in America's business.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/18/the-truth-about-huma-abedin-that-media-matters-doesnt-want-america-to-see/

• Like 3

1 minute ago, -ZZ- said:

That's right, I don't see Comey crawling back to Congress after they "dissed" him if he wasn't sitting on a mega bombshell.

I have to agree.

Sheesh, this is hands down the craziest election I've ever seen (and I've seen quite a few).

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Lilly said:

I think they are starting to worry about their own hides instead of Hillarys. There is a decent chance she'll lose and they're wondering "what will happen to me" under a Trump administration.

• Like 6

Just now, skliss said:

I think they are starting to worry about their own hides instead of Hillarys. There is a decent chance she'll lose and they're wondering "what will happen to me" under a Trump administration.

Perhaps...or maybe what they found while probing Mr Weiner's sexting escapades is 'so bad' that it can't be shoved under any size rug (even a rug in the White House).

• Like 1

The chickens are coming home to roost as they say. It's about time. Thank you dirty old, man Weiner. He got his and Hillary's top aide's computer confiscated. You can't make this stuff up. HAHA!

• Like 5

A new email released by Wikileaks as part of the Podesta dump features Hillary ally Wendy Bronfein advising Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta on how to reach “****ing dumb” young people.

Marketing executive Bronfein tells Podesta that Clinton “may not be the best face” to attract younger voters and that she needs to utilize “trending figures” as par of an “infusion to pull younger voters” because “that’s the crap that young people pay attention to”.

Bronfein goes on to state, “It’s ****ing dumb but being “cool” counts for more than it maybe should.”

http://www.infowars.com/wikileaks-email-hillary-campaign-struggles-to-reach-fking-dumb-young-people/

Edited by Sweetpumper
  • Like 2

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton ignored shouted questions about the F.B.I.’s decision to reopen an investigation of her private email server. Instead, the former Secretary of State only smiled and waved as she got into a waiting SUV.

Clinton landed in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, but remained inside the plane for about 25 minutes before deplaning.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/28/hillary-clinton-smiles-waves-reporters-ask-reopened-server-investigation/

24 minutes ago, Lilly said:

People died who's identity should of never been  revealed all  because of her  and her and her private server she utilized to hide her bogus foundation bribes. that should of already had been big enough.

we'll see what becomes of this ,personally I just have no hope in it until Trump takes office and sets up his administration, maybe then Justice will prevail until that day I have no faith in this investigation.That's just me, some of you here see it otherwise and I do hope Justice prevails but I don't think it will...I hope so but,I doubt it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sweetpumper said:

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton ignored shouted questions about the F.B.I.’s decision to reopen an investigation of her private email server. Instead, the former Secretary of State only smiled and waved as she got into a waiting SUV.

Clinton landed in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, but remained inside the plane for about 25 minutes before deplaning.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/28/hillary-clinton-smiles-waves-reporters-ask-reopened-server-investigation/

Like a true politician, the default and only response to controversy is to smile and wave.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Sweetpumper said:

A new email released by Wikileaks as part of the Podesta dump features Hillary ally Wendy Bronfein advising Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta on how to reach “****ing dumb” young people.

Marketing executive Bronfein tells Podesta that Clinton “may not be the best face” to attract younger voters and that she needs to utilize “trending figures” as par of an “infusion to pull younger voters” because “that’s the crap that young people pay attention to”.

Bronfein goes on to state, “It’s ****ing dumb but being “cool” counts for more than it maybe should.”

http://www.infowars.com/wikileaks-email-hillary-campaign-struggles-to-reach-fking-dumb-young-people/

Sad thing is the marketing direcord strategy is not wrong 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, skliss said:

She hasn't aswered questions this entire campaign, what makes them think she would now?

I don't get why if they have evidence that she needs to answer anything, why won't they just charge her already? what's stopping them?

• Like 2