Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Clinton Email Scandal Facts

Baz Dane

7 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

I don't get why if they have evidence that she needs to answer anything, why won't they just charge her already? what's stopping them?

1) Her last name.

2) Her recent cuddlefest with Michelle.

The whole thing makes me sick. The American tax payer is paying the bill for Obama to campaign for Hillary when he should be in the oval office working for us.

Edited by -ZZ-
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, -ZZ- said:

1) Her last name.

The whole thing makes me sick. The American tax payer is paying the bill for Obama and his wife to campaign for Hillary when he should be in the oval office working for us.

I beg your pardon...you would never catch me even shaking hands with Hillary. haha

Obama has got to make sure someone continues his mission in the ME. They are just now building up steam for Syria, which he has been bound and determined to get into for years.

• Like 7

Unbelievable!  I mean, what's next...emails revealing that Hillary is a closet 'Humasexual'?

Ok, that's not really unbelievable...

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, -ZZ- said:

1) Her last name.

The whole thing makes me sick. The American tax payer is paying the bill for Obama to campaign for Hillary when he should be in the oval office working for us.

agreed. I know. I think about that too... such nerve of him, on our dollar...and for that, for her...

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Unbelievable!  I mean, what's next...emails revealing that Hillary is a closet 'Humasexual'?

Ok, that's not really unbelievable...

what do you think is next? do you think it's something they don't already now?

4c84ece84055afe1fcc7d12788ae67f1.jpg

Edited by Rinna
  • Like 5

Here is the truth about reopening the investigation.  The FBI cannot comment on open investigations so they will not be able to speak about Hillary's emails with the press until after the election. :gun:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, -ZZ- said:

1) Her last name.

I'm sure you meant the pun. 

On another note let me introduce the Closby Family

CvyZfTfWcAANoe1.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ellapennella said:

what do you think is next? do you think it's something they don't already now?

To be honest, I think what is next is the continued, systematic takedown of the candidate (HRC).  It seems clear that her deep political 'base' (powerful people, not voters) have decided she is a liability that can't be fixed and she is getting thrown under the bus.  This would be huge in the sense that the Clinton Corruption Machine is enormous with many, many people involved...and Hillary knows everything about the 'who' and 'what' and certainly 'where' all of the bodies are buried.

I have always believed that if she were to fall short of reaching the Oval Office, her life is at risk for these very reasons...so who knows what is to come?  Talk about an October Surprise...

Edit to add:  It is not, btw, inconceivable that a sudden withdrawal of HRC from the race would result in a postponement of the entire election...something that has been speculated about for months now.

Edited by hacktorp
  • Like 3

The timing is curious indeed.  Just a couple days ago Sean Hannity interviewed Hillary's "fixer" or hit man, who has broken ranks with the Clinton's and is telling his side of the story.  I always thought that someone had gotten to Comey and that his actions were a tightrope walk between telling the truth and saving his own life.  Perhaps with Hillary's hit man coming out the threat has been lifted and Comey is now free to do the job he wanted to do.  

• Like 3

I doubt they do anything before the election so she won't drop out, not because of this anyway. 

From what I have heard they found some damning emails on Weiners and Abedins phones and that is what led to reopening this case.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2605889/

Wikileaks are saying the next one will see Clinton arrested.  She might drop out over that one, guess we will see.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/breaking-julian-assange-next-leak-will-lead-arrest-hillary-clinton/

I don't see how Obama and Lynch can keep protecting her.

Edited by Ashotep
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, hacktorp said:

To be honest, I think what is next is the continued, systematic takedown of the candidate (HRC).  It seems clear that her deep political 'base' (powerful people, not voters) have decided she is a liability that can't be fixed and she is getting thrown under the bus.  This would be huge in the sense that the Clinton Corruption Machine is enormous with many, many people involved...and Hillary knows everything about the 'who' and 'what' and certainly 'where' all of the bodies are buried.

I have always believed that if she were to fall short of reaching the Oval Office, her life is at risk for these very reasons...so who knows what is to come?  Talk about an October Surprise...

Edit to add:  It is not, btw, inconceivable that a sudden withdrawal of HRC from the race would result in a postponement of the entire election...something that has been speculated about for months now.

I see it that way too... but, I  also hope that it doesn't turn out that  they throw Anthony and Uma under the bus and she gets away with all she's done. I don't have any trust in Washington.

52 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

The timing is curious indeed.  Just a couple days ago Sean Hannity interviewed Hillary's "fixer" or hit man, who has broken ranks with the Clinton's and is telling his side of the story.  I always thought that someone had gotten to Comey and that his actions were a tightrope walk between telling the truth and saving his own life.  Perhaps with Hillary's hit man coming out the threat has been lifted and Comey is now free to do the job he wanted to do.  

Didn't see that...is this guy saying he's an actual hit man? He killed people for them? Or is he a hit man by ruining careers or convincing people to be quiet...making scandals go away by threatening folks, etc.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Ashotep said:

I doubt they do anything before the election so she won't drop out, not because of this anyway. 

From what I have heard they found some damning emails on Weiners and Abedins phones and that is what led to reopening this case.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2605889/

Wikileaks are saying the next one will see Clinton arrested.  She might drop out over that one, guess we will see.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/breaking-julian-assange-next-leak-will-lead-arrest-hillary-clinton/

I don't see how Obama and Lynch can keep protecting her.

I just saw a couple of emails from "Anonymous" that I won't post here because few would believe them, but watch on Nov 1st for some very bad things about Hillary AND Obama coming to light. Wow, wow, wow.

• Like 3

- "The bureau told Congress on Friday that it had uncovered new emails related to the Clinton case — one federal official said they numbered in the tens of thousands — potentially reigniting an issue that has weighed on the presidential campaign"

(my emphasis)

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/29/us/politics/fbi-hillary-clinton-email.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=span-ab-top-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

"tens of thousands" ???

That may explain Comey's statement of "and I cannot predict how long it will take us to complete this additional work..."

I still doubt anything will come of it though. Comey's already proven himself to be a Clinton stooge.

It's perhaps possible that he's trying to salvage his tarnished name with this, but it's also equally possible that this is just another charade "investigation" designed with the end run of being able to say "see, there were TWO investigations by the FBI and both concluded Clinton was innocent of any and all wrong-doing" or some such utter BS nonesense.

I tend to lean towards the latter possibility. :wacko:

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, Ashotep said:

"I don't see how Obama and Lynch can keep protecting her."

They aren't protecting her they are protecting themselves.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, -ZZ- said:

I just saw a couple of emails from "Anonymous" that I won't post here because few would believe them, but watch on Nov 1st for some very bad things about Hillary AND Obama coming to light. Wow, wow, wow.

Next week may prove to be really interesting.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

I see it that way too... but, I  also hope that it doesn't turn out that  they throw Anthony and Uma under the bus and she gets away with all she's done. I don't have any trust in Washington.

Yeah...I'd be fine with Huma and Anthony being given immunity in exchange for testimony that gives the Clinton's and their 40-year crime spree the permanent deep-six.

• Like 3

Part of me wants to think that some of the people who have been shielding Hillary have realized that Americans are fed up with this blatant corruption and are jumping ship before it sinks. But the greater part of me thinks that just like a lot of other things in this election, Clinton will walk away clean, and the facts will be brushed over and forgotten. 

• Like 1

Hopefully, the FBI will simply do the right thing (like they're supposed to do). Also, WikiLeaks are claiming they aren't finished with Mrs Clinton's email woes (there's more to come).

Things could really get crazy in the next 10 days.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, hacktorp said:

Yeah...I'd be fine with Huma and Anthony being given immunity in exchange for testimony that gives the Clinton's and their 40-year crime spree the permanent deep-six.

I wonder why the company that set up her server all were given the fifth or allowed to, Comey asked and was told hell no, right? why were the people who set the server up able to? I don't get it..do you? and yeah they should give them immunity in return that they turn evidence on her...I might not be explaining all this correctly but I think you'll understand.

• Like 1

They gave them all immunity so they couldn't be threatened with prosecution. The exact opposite of what immunity is supposed to be for.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, skliss said:

Didn't see that...is this guy saying he's an actual hit man? He killed people for them? Or is he a hit man by ruining careers or convincing people to be quiet...making scandals go away by threatening folks, etc.

Search "Hillary's hitman" on You Tube.

It hardly matters how he did it.  He was assisting Hillary to break the law and get away with it.  Whether he did it with threats, broken legs or murder is just a matter of degree.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, skliss said:

They gave them all immunity so they couldn't be threatened with prosecution. The exact opposite of what immunity is supposed to be for.

what could be the purpose or main cause of  the reason they didn't want them to be threatened with prosecution?