Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Clinton Email Scandal Facts

Baz Dane

They were protecting them...now  they don't have to testify nor do they have to worry about being prosecuted. The threat of being charged for something has been removed so they can keep Hillary secrets.

7 minutes ago, skliss said:

They were protecting them...now  they don't have to testify nor do they have to worry about being prosecuted. The threat of being charged for something has been removed so they can keep Hillary secrets.

Immunity is a valuable concession that the Justice Department is only supposed to grant if there is no other way to get the evidence in question.

http://100percentfedup.com/why-did-the-fbi-give-key-clinton-aides-immunity-this-is-very-strange/

Just looks like smoke and mirrors to me. If they do find damming evidence, do you really think Loretta Lynch will prosecute?

• Like 1

Just now, Not Your Huckleberry said:

Just looks like smoke and mirrors to me. If they do find damming evidence, do you really think Loretta Lynch will prosecute?

nope

what do we do as a nation when this corruption is happening at this level?

ETA - it shouldn't ever be permitted that an administration can take over the country like this. there should always be a way  preventing this from happening.

Edited by Ellapennella

3 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

what do we do as a nation when this corruption is happening at this level?

Drink beer, watch football and cheer on the Cubs in the World Series.

Bread and Circuses will keep the people from revolting...it's been that way for a few thousand years

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Bread and Circuses will keep the people from revolting...it's been that way for a few thousand years

you're being silly ,I know ,but something really has to be done about it....

ETA -there has to be a better way to protect the country from this happening again...

Edited by Ellapennella

6 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

You misspelled "Indians"! : )

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Lilly said:

The thing is, if all this becomes public 11 days before the election then perhaps Ms Lynch won't be Atty General for very long.

How much corruption is embedded in our system I wonder. if we only knew how bad it really has gotten.

14 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Immunity is a valuable concession that the Justice Department is only supposed to grant if there is no other way to get the evidence in question.

http://100percentfedup.com/why-did-the-fbi-give-key-clinton-aides-immunity-this-is-very-strange/

Exactly, but that's not how they used it this time. Isn't it funny how fast they granted immunity to everyone who could possibly be a threat to hillary? Not  one sentence of testimony has been made public however. Curious...

1 minute ago, skliss said:

Exactly, but that's not how they used it this time. Isn't it funny how fast they granted immunity to everyone who could possibly be a threat to hillary? Not  one sentence of testimony has been made public however. Curious...

It smells rather fishy (stinks actually).

• Like 3

Just now, skliss said:

they would be who, the Justice Dept under Obama and what? approval from Obama, right?

• Like 1

So , Obama allowed his Justice dept  Loretta Lynch to grant  immunity to the IT staff but not Comey. The outsiders were a possible threat but not Comey. So shouldn't congress do the "I move" thing  to replace Comey for good reason? Why haven't they replaced Comey with some other higher agency above the FBI to oversee this now?

35 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Well, when people are unemployed and can't afford a TV and beer...then the real problems start.

When you look at the price of having cable television beer sounds like a healthy alternative.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Kurzweil said:

When you look at the price of having cable television beer sounds like a healthy alternative.

lol

• Like 1

My initial thought was that this must be something big and something that Comey has been hoping for. I don't know what happened when he ended the investigation last time but I do know that his name has been dragged through the mud and this is his redemption. People are mad, rumors about that FBI personnel have been up in arms over that decision. 11 days out from the election is just insane. This isn't just the biggest October surprise yet. It's got to be the biggest ever. Yada yada yada hope this crushes her and all she stands for. Elitism, hubris, establishment, selfishness, holier than though above the law pompousness. 

On another note there are so many people who have become embedded with Hillary and while they may have been scummy too we must realize that they are people who at some point must become stricken with guilt as they're nothing more than a cover up machine for a selfish megalomaniac who would no doubt throw each and every one of them under the bus and they've all got to be shaking right now. Have they realized this that they are all mere lackeys? Are they all right this moment sitting there with their smug grins working up the perfect spin for the Queen? Why? Because she spent 25 minutes on the tarmac demanding they do so right now? Anyone with a soul should be thinking of any way possible to escape her grip tonight. Hopefully that was 25 minutes of her being eyeballed and feeling some humility while she tries to convince her squad not to jump ship. Screw her. She'll chew them up and spit them out and it's time these folks distance themselves because even if she becomes president people everywhere will see them as nothing more than spineless brown nosers, corrupt to the core and hated by millions. Who but a sociopath would want that?  

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, F3SS said:

My initial thought was that this must be something big and something that Comey has been hoping for. I don't know what happened when he ended the investigation last time but I do know that his name has been dragged through the mud and this is his redemption. People are mad, rumors about that FBI personnel have been up in arms over that decision. 11 days out from the election is just insane. This isn't just the biggest October surprise yet. It's got to be the biggest ever. Yada yada yada hope this crushes her and all she stands for. Elitism, hubris, establishment, selfishness, holier than though above the law pompousness. 

On another note there are so many people who have become embedded with Hillary and while they may have been scummy too we must realize that they are people who at some point must become stricken with guilt as they're nothing more than a cover up machine for a selfish megalomaniac who would no doubt throw each and every one of them under the bus and they've all got to be shaking right now. Have they realized this that they are all mere lackeys? Are they all right this moment sitting there with their smug grins working up the perfect spin for the Queen? Why? Because she spent 25 minutes on the tarmac demanding they do so right now? Anyone with a soul should be thinking of any way possible to escape her grip tonight. Hopefully that was 25 minutes of her being eyeballed and feeling some humility while she tries to convince her squad not to jump ship. Screw her. She'll chew them up and spit them out and it's time these folks distance themselves because even if she becomes president people everywhere will see them as nothing more than spineless brown nosers, corrupt to the core and hated by millions. Who but a sociopath would want that?  

Like people here have stated recently, there are not enough likes!

Well said! B)

All I would add is there is even a bigger October November surprise yet to follow! Just wait until evidence is presented that HRC and Obama committed treason.

"These are the days of our lives!"

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, -ZZ- said:

Like people here have stated recently, there are not enough likes!

Well said! B)

All I would add is there is even a bigger October November surprise yet to follow! Just wait until evidence is presented that HRC and Obama committed treason.

"These are the days of our lives!"

Cmon man. What do you know?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Cmon man. What do you know?

Well, take it for what it's worth, I am reluctant to post unsubstantiated information, but here is part of it:

YvLSZVU.jpg

• Like 6