Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Clinton Email Scandal Facts

Baz Dane

28 minutes ago, -ZZ- said:

Well, take it for what it's worth, I am reluctant to post unsubstantiated information, but here is part of it:

YvLSZVU.jpg

Well they were telling the truth about the DNC tapes. We'll see what happens.

• Like 5

But this is new and should be discussed , what is going on with this new turn? what in the heck did the FBI find?

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 1

Really guys Trump may have been guilty of locker talk but Hillary is of some real criminal charges. how can they put her in charge of our country?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

Really guys Trump may have been guilty of locker talk but Hillary is of some real criminal charges. how can they put her in charge of our country?

You mean the voters ? That is democracy.

10 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

But this is new and should be discussed , what is going on with this new turn? what in the heck did the FBI find?

post #33 began that discussion today.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

It's being discussed in the other thread.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Habitat said:

You mean the voters ? That is democracy.

what democracy? the DNC rigged the election for her, the voters voted for bernie and Hillary stole it from the voters... and the crooked media aided  her too...

1 minute ago, Ellapennella said:

what democracy? the DNC rigged the election for her, the voters voted for bernie and Hillary stole it from the voters... and the crooked media aided  her too...

The menu is quite unappetising, I agree. Hard to believe these two are the best those parties could dredge up.

Clinton calls on FBI to release information about new emails

Hillary Clinton is asking the FBI to release any information it has about newly discovered emails that it says may be linked to her private server.

"If they're going to be sending this kind of letter that is only going to Republican members of the House, they need to share whatever facts they claim to have with the American people." 

At a short news conference Friday evening, Clinton said no one in her campaign had been contacted by the FBI.

"It's imperative the bureau explain this issue in question, whatever it is, without any delay," she said.

When asked if she knew what information the FBI was referring to, Clinton told reporters, "Your guess is as good as mine."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/email-leak-clinton-1.3826265

9 minutes ago, Habitat said:

The menu is quite unappetising, I agree. Hard to believe these two are the best those parties could dredge up.

huh? those parties? are you talking about Hillary and Bernie or the 2 party system? I'm not sure how that was meant but, Trump was not dredged up by either party actually  isn't he the voice of the people and the real democracy  in this entire movement?

It seems pretty ridiculous to think a war would be started with freaking Russia just for some cya. That'd require ego on a gargantuan scale and is exactly the current plot of House of Cards.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Hillary Clinton is asking the FBI to release any information it has about newly discovered emails that it says may be linked to her private server.

"If they're going to be sending this kind of letter that is only going to Republican members of the House, they need to share whatever facts they claim to have with the American people." 

At a short news conference Friday evening, Clinton said no one in her campaign had been contacted by the FBI.

"It's imperative the bureau explain this issue in question, whatever it is, without any delay," she said.

When asked if she knew what information the FBI was referring to, Clinton told reporters, "Your guess is as good as mine."

I don't believe it is necessary to contact those being investigated especially if there are no questions to ask at the time. As it seems right now they're looking into information they have. People are investigated all the time without knowing it. Otherwise criminals would always know when to run. I'd consider the public announcement knowledge enough and I'm not sure there is anything to suggest other than Hillary's word, trustworthy as it is, that only house republicans were issued a letter.

• Like 2

I've read that the whole thing is based off a complete backup of HRCs emails on one of Huma's laptops that Weiner used for sex-chat with young girls, and so the FBI probably got emails that Hillary previously had deleted. 

I don't know what Huma ever saw in Weiner, but apparently HRC will go down thanks to both of them. 

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, F3SS said:

I don't believe it is necessary to contact those being investigated especially if there are no questions to ask at the time. As it seems right now they're looking into information they have. People are investigated all the time without knowing it. Otherwise criminals would always know when to run. I'd consider the public announcement knowledge enough and I'm not sure there is anything to suggest other than Hillary's word, trustworthy as it is, that only house republicans were issued a letter.

Not sure what you mean by that.

10 minutes ago, F3SS said:

It seems pretty ridiculous to think a war would be started with freaking Russia just for some cya. That'd require ego on a gargantuan scale and is exactly the current plot of House of Cards.

I know, I wasn't too crazy about that myself. I guess we'll just have to see.

It reminds me of Wag the Dog as well as House of cards.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

All Hillary has to do is ask Huma: "What's on there that I should be worried about?"

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, -ZZ- said:

All Hillary has to do is ask Huma: "What's on there that I should be worried about?"

The better question is, "Was anything discussed classified?"

No one knows, not even the F.B.I.

I haven't kept up with the latest FBI story, just seeing headlines.  I think the first time around, when Comey laid out his case in detail and then said they wouldn't bring charges that the Clinton's got to him.  That was when Bill talked to the Attorney General on her plane and days later no charges were brought.  I think there were behind the scenes deals or possibly even threats and that Comey wasn't sparing her so much as saving himself, or maybe his family.  With this latest action to reopen the case I'm thinking that something behind the scenes has changed.  Maybe he just found the courage.  It's becoming clear to me that the corruption in Washington is far worse than the average citizen could have imagined.  It seems to have operated like the mafia.  Trump's new slogan is "drain the swamp", I think maybe they should dredge the Potomac River as well.  They might find a few skeletons with concrete boots.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

The better question is, "Was anything discussed classified?"

No one knows, not even the F.B.I.

Well, Comey's vague, somewhat cryptic letter did say he was seeking information, so maybe he doesn't know, but he MUST have something to cause all of this fuss...no?

• Like 2

Just now, Big Jim said:

I haven't kept up with the latest FBI story, just seeing headlines.  I think the first time around, when Comey laid out his case in detail and then said they wouldn't bring charges that the Clinton's got to him.  That was when Bill talked to the Attorney General on her plane and days later no charges were brought.  I think there were behind the scenes deals or possibly even threats and that Comey wasn't sparing her so much as saving himself, or maybe his family.  With this latest action to reopen the case I'm thinking that something behind the scenes has changed.  Maybe he just found the courage.  It's becoming clear to me that the corruption in Washington is far worse than the average citizen could have imagined.  It seems to have operated like the mafia.  Trump's new slogan is "drain the swamp", I think maybe they should dredge the Potomac River as well.  They might find a few skeletons with concrete boots.

Read page 1 of this thread... The Lynch Clinton meeting, Comey's announcement and much more are there in full detail. :tu:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, -ZZ- said:

Well, Comey's vague, somewhat cryptic letter did say he was seeking information, so maybe he doesn't know, but he MUST have something to cause all of this fuss...no?

I think that he's covering his own butt for future reference and probably rightfully so.

32 minutes ago, F3SS said:

I'm not sure there is anything to suggest other than Hillary's word, trustworthy as it is, that only house republicans were issued a letter.

She's just lying yet again.

There's a whole bunch of Democrats that Comey's letter was addressed to.

Here's the letter sent to Congress(BOTH sides)... read pages 2 and 3... There are in fact plenty of Democrats addressed.

https://www.scribd.com/document/329253226/FBI-investigation-letter-Hillary-Clinton-s-email-server#from_embed

"If they're going to be sending this kind of letter that is only going to Republican members of the House..." - Clinton

I guess she is just such a pathological liar that she can not help herself. :no:

Edited by Lemieux
Correcting factual statement.
  • Like 7

On 10/19/2016 at 0:19 PM, South Alabam said:

"The Russians did it." This way they can claim all the records released have been tampered with in a bid to overthrow the election towards Trump,

Granted, the likelihood of him winning is small, imagine where this rhetoric will leave the country on the day after.  Trump is doing the same thing in a different way and whoever wins there is going to be a LOT of angry, disappointed people.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, and then said:

Granted, the likelihood of him winning is small, imagine where this rhetoric will leave the country on the day after.  Trump is doing the same thing in a different way and whoever wins there is going to be a LOT of angry, disappointed people.

I hope that America doesn't wake up to a nightmare on November 9th, one way or the other.

• Like 4