Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

god doesn't want your belief

danielost

Relation, God and the people. 

It's simple relation. Assuming God exists, he made all the life and gave us time to live our lives. Do we live freely or are we slaves of our emotions? Slaves of constructed and artificial religion? Do we live our lives or are we slaves of our delusions? Are we slaves of slaves who are slaves of their own assumptions.. God doesn't need our love nor our belief, God needs us to love ourselves and live our lives free. People who are too 'close' to God, they do not live their lives they live imaginary lives, lives in which most of rules are made by other man, not by God.

Edited by Sir Smoke aLot
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
On ‎31‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 1:32 PM, freekundli said:

You mean you hate god?

not at all.. as I said in my op.. I don't love god.. I respect the all father.. but I do not love him

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 0:31 AM, freekundli said:

God does not deserve anything from us.

your dad doesn't deserve anything from you.  but you still love him don't you.  I love my dad even tho he was abusive to me.

• Like 2

God doesn't want anything, nor does Harry Potter.

• Like 5

On 22 July 2016 at 0:56 AM, danielost said:

god doesn't force you, Lucifer wanted to force you to love god. but, you do have free will.

I thought Lucifer got his knickers in a knot over God saying "so the new hierarchy of creation will be man, then you lot".

1 hour ago, Lord Fedorable said:

I thought Lucifer got his knickers in a knot over God saying "so the new hierarchy of creation will be man, then you lot".

we are that lot.  Lucifer got mad because god wouldn't give him his glory.

28 minutes ago, danielost said:

we are that lot.  Lucifer got mad because god wouldn't give him his glory.

No dear, pay attention, we're "man", "you lot" were the Lords of Shouting themselves, the Angels.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, danielost said:

we are the angels.

The OT and centuries of doctrine and philosophy are quite clear on this, man (that be us) and Angel are two different things, Man was created by God to be the masters/shepards of creation, while the Angels served God in Heaven.

in effect, were the garden staff, angels are the valets and scullery maids, Lucifer got narked off because God decided that Man was to be the Butler (ie head of the house staff) rather than him.

• Like 2

there are two types of angels.  type one are those in spirit form which is us, stan and Christ were one of these.  the second type are the brethren and sisters of god they have a body.  they have already been through this.  this type has no reason to be mad about humans being the boss of creation.  so neither group has a reason to be mad for not having a body.  satan wanted to force us to worship god.  his price gods glory.  god said non shall have my glory.  ie, the price was too high.  Christ said let them have free will.  god told Christ that they would need a sacrifice to return to heaven.  Christ said let it be me.  the holy ghost give up the chance to have a body to help guide humans to god.  by the way the type two angels were the ones that Abraham feed.

2 minutes ago, danielost said:

there are two types of angels.  type one are those in spirit form which is us, stan and Christ were one of these.  the second type are the brethren and sisters of god they have a body.  they have already been through this.  this type has no reason to be mad about humans being the boss of creation.  so neither group has a reason to be mad for not having a body.  satan wanted to force us to worship god.  his price gods glory.  god said non shall have my glory.  ie, the price was too high.  Christ said let them have free will.  god told Christ that they would need a sacrifice to return to heaven.  Christ said let it be me.  the holy ghost give up the chance to have a body to help guide humans to god.  by the way the type two angels were the ones that Abraham feed.

And which book of the Bible features this?

• Like 1

the book of genesis for the ones that Abraham feed the angels of the lord.  the flying angels are mentioned in many books.

8 minutes ago, danielost said:

the book of genesis for the ones that Abraham feed the angels of the lord.  the flying angels are mentioned in many books.

And the bits about Jesus arguing with Satan and the Holy Spirit giving up its body?

On 7/20/2016 at 9:45 PM, danielost said:

god doesn't want your belief, he wants your love.  all life wants love.  even plants live better with love.  isn't that all you want.  that's all I want.

I can never love God or Jesus because they are evil. How can you love a being who in the bible demands to be both feared and loved while at the same time goes around killing people? You cannot do both. There is no fear in love. You choose to love a being who thrives off of the human suffering. The biblical God is evil. He is the farthest thing from a loving being that you can get. He goes around killing people and putting literally everyone around him in pain. Why worship someone who deals in pain? I can never love God. I actually have a hatred for him, rather he's real or not. The stories in the bible and the ideas of the concept itself collapse upon each other. I realize what he's all about. All you have to do is read his bible and that's enough to make you into a non-believer right there. If God wanted something such as "love" from humanity he wouldn't go around hurting people and threatening people with all manner of evils. Open your eyes, think about it. You rather stand with your god even though he clearly does things that even the most corrupt person themselves would consider evil. People know good from evil. God in the bible does more evil things than even Hitler, yet his believers still claim to worship, praise, or even love such a depraved spiritually deprived being. Jesus was no different. He didn't come to bring peace on earth...but the sword. He said so himself. If God wanted love he wouldn't send anybody to hell either, but that clearly shows he has no qualms about sending a soul to a place of torment for all eternity just because they don't believe in him, nevermind the reason, to hell with the person. He's an evil being, God is Satan. I'm no Luciferian but God isn't good at all, he's actually the most evil being you can conceptually think up, write about, then have people believe in as something "good". The only person who could think of such evils for humanity and actually put it on paper, spread it amongst men, make them believe it's good despite it's evil content, then make them worship him for planning such atrocities has to be Satan. Ever read about judgment day? The day God's rotten son Jesus will make a "return" to slaughter all of the unbelievers one Earth with plagues, angels, and at the end of all of that- hell-fire. How loving of him. A benevolent being couldn't have planned any of this stuff. Just think about it. 

On 21/07/2016 at 10:50 PM, danielost said:

don't you want your children to love you.

yes, but not under the threat of hell if they didn't love me 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Lord Fedorable said:

And the bits about Jesus arguing with Satan and the Holy Spirit giving up its body?

mathew

3 minutes ago, Ozfactor said:

yes, but not under the threat of hell if they didn't love me 

that was what the scacfrice of jesus was for.

On 2016-09-01 at 6:08 AM, danielost said:

your dad doesn't deserve anything from you.  but you still love him don't you.  I love my dad even tho he was abusive to me.

My parents deserve nothing from me. My father is fine, but my mother is a rotten wench. I loathe her because she was abusive to me. That you love your father despite abuse is troubling

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, danielost said:

that was what the scacfrice of jesus was for.

Wrong. His death only removed the threat of hell fire for those who "believe" in him. The rest of humanity goes to hell for practicing the wrong religion, even if it was out of ignorance. That's something only someone who cruel and heartless would think up.

• Like 2