Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Don't Want To Take Them With Us

debpat

I am totally convinced there are negative energies that exist in the house where my husband and I currently reside.   The kind of spirits that cause and feed off ill will.

We will be moving out of state in a few weeks - how can I make sure they do not tag along?     I want to bind them to this house, etc. 

Thank you very much

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons
Edit title to remove cap-lock "SHOUTING"
  • Like 1

Hi Debpat, a warm welcome to UM, I wish you a Wonderful Unexplained Mysteries Journey here.

May you share some of negative energies experiences on you, husband?  May you tell if this your first occurence with this type of energies?  With that information, at least members will have a clue to start with!

Hi Hyades - 

Thank you for your response.   I am  what they call a sensitive.   I have had several paranormal experiences starting in childhood to present day.  The most profound thing happened 2 years ago.   I beleive in a higher power and prior to this experience I was 90% sure your soul or spirit traveled to another place upon death. 

My husband and I owned a dog and we loved Blackie as if he were our child.    When our Blackie turned 13 he bacame ill and our vet told us he probably had another month or two at best.  Of course we were devastated.    One day I called upon my deceased older sister explaining that Blackie would probably be passing over soon and would she please meet him on the other side and help him with his transition.  The day after we had Blackie put to sleep I came home for lunch to a very dark cold house.  For the first time in 13 years there was no happy wagging tail to greet me.   As I began to sob I called out loud for my sister,  my guardian angels,  Jesus and anyone else I could think of.   I requested a sign to let me know that wherever Blackie was he was ok. My heart was breaking and I couldn't take the pain any longer.   Well . . to make a long story short the very next evening I was contacted by a female spirit who actually spoke aloud to me in the kitchen of my house.  She said only one word and I knew immediately what the word meant and what the message was.    I now know with 100% certainity that there is life after death - where we go and what we do - I have no idea  but death is not something to be feared.   

That's when Grand Central Station in the spirit realm opened up and word on the grapevine spread fast.  Over the next several months I had many, many spirits trying to attract my attention and communicate with me.    A multitude of shapes, sizes, age ranges,  male & female.   I know from my years of studying this phenomenon - you are basically opening a door and you don't know who or what will come walking in and what kind of havoc they will create.   I found from the most part many spirits just wanted to be acknowledged. Then they would leave.    I did not open any indepth dialogs with anyone.  I have no desire to communicate with spirits.   There was one in particular - a male spirit that wouldn't take no for an answer.  One night he crossed a line with me and I knew I had to find help.  That's when I found this website.  I was told of a few protection prayers I could recite before bedtime.  The male spirit wasn't very happy but after a few weeks he went away.

There have been many many times when I will see spirit movement from my peripheral vision. For whatever reason they are here - I have explained that they can't stay here and need to leave.  I just have this "feeling" for lack of a better term there is at least one or maybe a few that reside here.  The house is almost 100 years old.  When Blackie was alive he would see them.   I would follow his eye movement and slight head turn as he tracked them.  My husband and I have had several  bad issues one right after the other that have sent our marriage, lives and financial situation in to a downward spiral.   Most recent I broke my knee cap.  I sense the spirits are causing bad things to happen and are feeding off the negative energy that sometimes happens between my husband and I.   The whole point of our moving out of state is to get back to a place where we have a support network.   This will be a positive fresh start for us and I want to make darn sure no one decided to tag along.  

I apologize for this being so long.  I have tried to explain things as best I could.  

I would sincerely appreciate any and all feedback.

Thank You - Deb

- I also wanted to add the night the female spirit contacted me and spoke only the one word - she did answer my yes and no quesions with raps or knocks.   She would knock three times for yes -  a "no" response was no knocking at all.  

Edited by debpat
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, debpat said:

I know from my years of studying this phenomenon - you are basically opening a door and you don't know who or what will come walking in and what kind of havoc they will create.

Depat, I believe Xenofish is right as well. The door you opened was the one in your head. Once that happens the 'events' can snowball from nothing to something. Try not to focus on it and instead look forward on your move and fresh start with a positive frame of mind.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, debpat said:

I am totally convinced there are negative energies that exist in the house where my husband and I currently reside.   The kind of spirits that cause and feed off ill will.

We will be moving out of state in a few weeks - how can I make sure they do not tag along?     I want to bind them to this house, etc. 

Thank you very much

Easy.

Quit allowing yourself to believe that they exist outside of your own mind. Focus on getting packed, renting vehicles and other stuff. Think about how you will arrange the furniture when you move to a new place, etc.

Once you make the decision and effort to toss these ideas of "negative entities" out of your mind and focus on real life then your problems will disappear.

• Like 1

benefits-of-part-time-optimism.jpg

Change your thinking and change your perspective of reality. 99% of haunting's and scary paranormal experiences are a results of subconscious expectations. 

• Like 1