Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shooting in Munich


OverSword
 Share

Recommended Posts

Quote

 

A manhunt was underway Friday for a shooter or shooters who opened fire at a shopping mall in Munich, killing and wounding several people, a Munich police spokeswoman said. The city transit system shut down and police asked people to avoid public places.

"At the moment no culprit has been arrested," Munich police said on social media. "The search is taking place at high speed."

Police said witnesses reported seeing three different people with guns near the Olympia Einkaufszentrum mall.

 

Source

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I heard (unconfirmed) that they made their way to the underground (subway)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wonder what, if any, connection is here with ISIS.

I mean, don't radicals generally continue their destruction until they themselves are killed? It's a high honor to die for "the cause"

Why did the shooter(s) run?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yea, doesn't really seem ISISy. 

Also, apparently one just shot himself in the head. No ID or motive known yet. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Its only a matter of time before these stories are about right wing groups committing the violence in that part of the world. Itll be interesting to see how this plays out. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Sweetpumper said:

You and the MSM just can't wait for that.

No No I totally can thats about the worst case scenario. 
You do recognize what I mean by right wing right? Im not talking about social conservatives im talking about true nazi style thinking. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

No No I totally can thats about the worst case scenario. 
You do recognize what I mean by right wing right? Im not talking about social conservatives im talking about true nazi style thinking. 

When Hildebeast wins and begins to use the continuing attacks to frame an anti gun argument she will certainly find a way to blame it all on "Right wing/fanatical gun lovers"  I really hope this thing understands the blood that will flow if she tries it.  I really do.  There are MILLIONS of armed Americans who see this issue as the last stand for freedom in this nation.  It doesn't MATTER what the rest think as they slowly chew the media mash and wonder what Kimmy K is doing.  They'll wake up when the shooting starts, I bet.

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, and then said:

When Hildebeast wins and begins to use the continuing attacks to frame an anti gun argument she will certainly find a way to blame it all on "Right wing/fanatical gun lovers"  I really hope this thing understands the blood that will flow if she tries it.  I really do.  There are MILLIONS of armed Americans who see this issue as the last stand for freedom in this nation.  It doesn't MATTER what the rest think as they slowly chew the media mash and wonder what Kimmy K is doing.  They'll wake up when the shooting starts, I bet.

Um a little off topic , but I agree with you none the less. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

No No I totally can thats about the worst case scenario. 
You do recognize what I mean by right wing right? Im not talking about social conservatives im talking about true nazi style thinking. 

Which is the same as ISIS thinking.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Does it matter if those murderers are ISIS or Nazis or whatever? Those idiots are going arround killing people and you are bickering to make you feel better if you guessed right. Stupidos. Hope they catch those idiots before they do more dammage. Good Luck my Germany. Love you.

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, odas said:

Does it matter if those murderers are ISIS or Nazis or whatever? Those idiots are going arround killing people and you are bickering to make you feel better if you guessed right. Stupidos. Hope they catch those idiots before they do more dammage. Good Luck my Germany. Love you.

Settle down skippy. Discussing current events isnt necessarily reveling in them. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

3 minutes ago, odas said:

Does it matter if those murderers are ISIS or Nazis or whatever? Those idiots are going arround killing people and you are bickering to make you feel better if you guessed right. Stupidos. Hope they catch those idiots before they do more dammage. Good Luck my Germany. Love you.

Have you seen and heard the balcony video? That's Bosnian or Croat yelling at the shooter there. And the shooter clearly shouts 'I'm German' so this is probably something more bizarre than ISIS. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

Just have to wait, but it appears to be ISIS, who are doing these attacks all over the world on Friday nights, when more people are out. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sometimes, I'm more worried with people who don't even read before they speak, than with ISissys or whatever those ****s are calling themselves. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

 

Have you seen and heard the balcony video? That's Bosnian or Croat yelling at the shooter there. And the shooter clearly shouts 'I'm German' so this is probably something more bizarre than ISIS. 

 

I've only seen the one of him opening fire outside McDonald's. Do you have a link to this one? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Not Your Huckleberry said:

I've only seen the one of him opening fire outside McDonald's. Do you have a link to this one? 

http://www.bild.de/

 

Hurry up, they update a lot. 

 

 

edit: Croatian site, they don't update that much :lol: so this should be there for a while

(same video)

http://www.index.hr/vijesti/clanak/video-na-snimci-iz-munchena-cuje-se-bosanski-jezik-jesam-ti-rekao-pazi-se/908169.aspx

 

Edited by Helen of Annoy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (IP: Staff) ·

Thread cleaned

Offensive words in other languages are still offensive - please avoid repeating them on the forum.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, thank you all for being so subtle :rolleyes:

 

The point was, even the balcony guy guessed it must be a sche...err... an islamist. 

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Saru said:

Thread cleaned

Offensive words in other languages are still offensive - please avoid repeating them on the forum.

OK, understood. Sorry.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Say everyone, is there an update on this tragedy?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.