Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shooting in Munich

OverSword

10 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

Score! So tell me PP, what exactly makes Trump beat Clinton? His brilliant wall idea, proposing to murder the families of terrorists, banning all Muslims.. what?

It seems to me you are (once again) forced to choose between a serving of ass dripped spareribs and shitswirled pancakes. Lo and behold, instead of calling them how they are; you and people like your fine self actually start to defend one of the two sh*tstorms like it was your hero. "Oh he might be a narcissistic deluded moron, but he's OUR narcissistic deluded moron, and he beats the other corrupt creep!" Fascinating, prime social study material.

I hope the megalomaniac you selected will be everything you hope him to be. 'Change!' 

*..Then again, maybe good ol' Trump will make it that the US will engage in a certain level of isolationalist policy.. which makes it possible for at least a few years of no 'well meant' interventions in the ME, or anywhere else for that matter. Plus, the man is more or less the personification of the up side down crazyness that is the USA these days, what better commander in chief than a crazed egotistical airheaded cowboy with unsurpassed illusions of grandeur? And, in that light, a wall might turn our pretty well; keeping all the yahoo's IN. The media just needs to keep reminding you how the US is the light of civilization, and the rest o/t world consists of formerly civilized countries overwashed by Hordes Of Evil Muslims Who Hate Us For Our Freedom™, all planned by The Axis Of Evil® taking revenge for The War On Terror©.

Oh and PS; Im not limited to Dutch news outlets, like you are to the American / English variant, ma'am.

First, I like the parody, in fine print, of psychotic progressives who bask in their ignorance. You're a great satirist. Second, I'm not a woman, but you're welcome to call me either "ma'am" or "sir". I realize that leftists are confused by gender.

I'm not a big fan of Clinton or Trump. I just realize that the latter is much better than the former. I also like Pence. I see that you still know nothing about Clinton. 

Recent events show that Trump is right about immigration. People, with common sense, know this. We don't need more criminals and more terrorists. We're not castrated masochists like your ilk.

You should direct your humor piece to Clinton. She's the neoconservative who wants to get involved in other countries. Like most leftists who aren't rightly checked, she seeks control and power over other people. Hopefully, she won't get elected!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bee said:

There would be no clash of culture in Western countries if the muslims living here were all like your own Tarek Fatah -

I wish we had a brave public figure like Tarek Fatah in Britain who was willing to be honest and promote real integration -

Mr. Tarek Fatah is a well known anti Islamist, anti Pakistan 'opinionleader' who gets dragged on stage anytime the subject is adressed.. Not unlike Whabit Shoebat.

The proposition the whole of Islam equals terror is an obvious sham, to those with any knowledge of the subject (and having honest intent). The irony is; the origin of the extremist / terror trend of the last couple of decades is Wahhabism, hailing and being financed from Saudi Arabia. Yet, the main nations screaming bloody murder are also the main allies of this ME nation, and have done everything in their power to ignore the role SA plays in this whole narrative. It gets even more Ironic if one actually traces back the main factors that contributed to the rise of Islamism, Salafism, Wahhabism. For if you would actually take some effort to research its tracks, you will find they were used against the Ottoman Empire. Guess what political entity played all that out.. dear fingerpointing Bee..

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

First, I like the parody, in fine print, of psychotic progressives who bask in their ignorance. You're a great satirist. Second, I'm not a woman, but you're welcome to call me either "ma'am" or "sir". I realize that leftists are confused by gender.

I'm not a big fan of Clinton or Trump. I just realize that the latter is much better than the former. I also like Pence. I see that you still know nothing about Clinton. 

Recent events show that Trump is right about immigration. People, with common sense, know this. We don't need more criminals and more terrorists. We're not castrated masochists like your ilk.

You should direct your humor piece to Clinton. She's the neoconservative who wants to get involved in other countries. Like most leftists who aren't rightly checked, she seeks control and power over other people. Hopefully, she won't get elected!

I apologize, it must be the pink panther pic that did the trick. Look, both of these people are excessively unfit to change the course for the better. Anyone that does not only not identify this utterly obvious fact, but turns around and actually supports either one of them deserves everything he.. or she is going to get. Only trouble is, the rest of the world is going to suffer for it, like it has the last couple of decades. You people need to man the f up and take back control of your nation, select either one of these criminals and youre going to have a very bad time. Believe it.

Edit: immigration is not your problem, your nation was build upon it. An inherently corrupt, elitist government - governing for big business instead of The People - is. But you people get swayed by the usual fear rhetoric, its pathetic.

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Like 1

On 7/23/2016 at 1:59 AM, Helen of Annoy said:

In this particular case, you should guess again, and do it only after more official reports were released. Seriously. 

You've got to be kidding me... 

But let's keep this short and on topic. 

There's no proof yet and it doesn't seem like an islamist attack. 

It doesn't mean such attack is not possible, any moment, anywhere. But I'm very certain we don't benefit from hysteria, of any kind, ever.

So let's not overreact in chaotic, retarded manner. It's way too (radically) islamic for my taste. I refuse to become like them.   

I might have been too hasty, but I'm not sure I will not hear after a while "We were ordered to brush some details (linking to extremism) under the carpet"...

8 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

I might have been too hasty, but I'm not sure I will not hear after a while "We were ordered to brush some details (linking to extremism) under the carpet"...

Who knows, I certainly don't. It's possible. Though not probable. That particular **** seems, convincingly, like wanna-be Breivik. Lone idiot. Lone, counterproductive, retarded, cowardly idiot. 

But the other idiot, the one who blew himself up in Ansbach, there's the extremism link and it was not swept under the carpet, it's all over the news and I don't think it will go quietly away.   

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Helen of Annoy said:

[...]

But the other idiot, the one who blew himself up in Ansbach, there's the extremism link and it was not swept under the carpet, it's all over the news and I don't think it will go quietly away.   

In this case, portraying him as a customer, unsatisfied with kebab, would be much harder.

9 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

In this case, portraying him as a customer, unsatisfied with kebab, would be much harder.

Out of respect for the murdered woman, I won't say what I really think who was unsatisfied with whose kebab there. Which resulted in murder, out of passion. Seriously, this is closer to real life soap opera than terrorism.

It's not useful to focus on that case, while there's the actual bomb and the actual sisis sympathiser or member. With friends and family who undoubtedly didn't know.   

That's what we all should want to know all about. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Out of respect for the murdered woman, I won't say what I really think who was unsatisfied with whose kebab there. Which resulted in murder, out of passion. Seriously, this is closer to real life soap opera than terrorism.

It's not useful to focus on that case, while there's the actual bomb and the actual sisis sympathiser or member. With friends and family who undoubtedly didn't know  

Actually, I was talking about that one in Ansbach: you can't write off this case as passion, obsession with pokemons, or dissatisfaction with kebabs...

19 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

It's not useful to focus on that case, while there's the actual bomb and the actual sisis sympathiser or member. With friends and family who undoubtedly didn't know.   

And The machete murderer was stoped by, go figure, a Turkish young man.

• Like 4

but how do you really feel about Trump Phaeton?     It's hard for me to believe that Trump might actually be as messed up as you so eloquently describe him....  but,  he's beginning to convince me .

I guess i should comment  ON topic.   How many news outlets and commentators and guests  are still calling the incident

MUNICH TERROR ATTACK   ?

Edited by lightly
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

Mr. Tarek Fatah is a well known anti Islamist, anti Pakistan 'opinionleader' who gets dragged on stage anytime the subject is adressed.. Not unlike Whabit Shoebat.

would that there were many more Tarek Fatahs that could be 'dragged on stage' to show leadership to muslims
who want to really integrate and publically reject the politically motivated Islamists and Jihadists - 

edit to add this video for anyone who wants to get a better handle on Tarek Fatah (who I have only just come
across ) - 

Edited by bee
  • Like 1

So I guess you only quoted this specific sentence of my reply because the other content was irrelevant to you.. How convenient that must be.

'Muslims' do need '(balanced) leadership'; the fearfed masses in the West gobbling up the 'Clash of Civilizations' coolaid.. getting prepped for a wichhunt against a global religious community (from a position of complete ignorance / disinformation), do just as much though.

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, bmk1245 said:

Actually, I was talking about that one in Ansbach: you can't write off this case as passion, obsession with pokemons, or dissatisfaction with kebabs...

Sorry, the kebab misled me.

I'm not trying to write anything off. I just think it's counterproductive to automatically call everything that involves any Muslims terrorism. Muslims still can be simply insane or jealous or stupid, without being terrorists too. They're people, you know. Many of them are not even too religious, but they don't want to make their grandma sad by flaunting their agnosticism/atheism/you-name-it.

Ansbach bombing is terrorism. 

Fortunatelly, done by not very resourceful terrorist. It seems he had the intention, but the damage was not that impressive. And isis has to claim him. How embarrassing. Not that they know what shame is. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

So I guess you only quoted this specific sentence of my reply because the other content was irrelevant to you.. How convenient that must be.

'Muslims' do need '(balanced) leadership'; the fearfed masses in the West gobbling up the 'Clash of Civilizations' coolaid.. getting prepped for a wichhunt against a global religious community (from a position of complete ignorance / disinformation), do just as much though.

Aren't the muslim masses also fear-fed.? by other muslims -- and your generalization about a witch hunt is just falling back on the victim thing -
Western Countries have bent over backwards to accommodate a religion that isn't very compatible to Western Culture -
In fact at the end of the day I think Western Countries haven't helped because they have failed to discourage the sexism
and separatism of the religion - making a special case for muslims - which is steadily leading to a crisis that one day could
lead to social breakdown and even civil war ---

and then the muslim citizens will be the ones to suffer most --- the political Islamists have spoilt it for them --
and the inability to integrate properly because of the fear instilled into them by the religious leaders and family - 
will probably be their undoing - 

People like Tarek Fatah are needed to speak openly and forthrightly about what's going on and bridge the gap
that is growing wider because of mistrust --- 

1 hour ago, bee said:

Aren't the muslim masses also fear-fed.? by other muslims -- and your generalization about a witch hunt is just falling back on the victim thing -
Western Countries have bent over backwards to accommodate a religion that isn't very compatible to Western Culture -
In fact at the end of the day I think Western Countries haven't helped because they have failed to discourage the sexism
and separatism of the religion - making a special case for muslims - which is steadily leading to a crisis that one day could
lead to social breakdown and even civil war ---

and then the muslim citizens will be the ones to suffer most --- the political Islamists have spoilt it for them --
and the inability to integrate properly because of the fear instilled into them by the religious leaders and family - 
will probably be their undoing - 

People like Tarek Fatah are needed to speak openly and forthrightly about what's going on and bridge the gap
that is growing wider because of mistrust --- 

Nah, you need to stop being dependent on one sided Western news outlets (dont believe the hype, it isnt as black & white as the mainstream narrative tries to hammer home), demand your nation and her main allies stop using (extremist) proxies in their consecutive ME campaigns, and route them out from their ideological / financial homebase SA.. which is, as everyone knows, presently the West's closest ME ally.

Muslims, as you might know, have been living in Western nations for decades and decades with no issue at all. Its only after the Iraqi / 911 events this all started to become a trend. This isnt a clash of civilisations / cultures, this is politically motivated. Sureshot.

5 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

Edit: immigration is not your problem, your nation was build upon it. An inherently corrupt, elitist government - governing for big business instead of The People - is. But you people get swayed by the usual fear rhetoric, its pathetic.

I and most Americans support legal immigration. Trump does too. He just wants to keep out illegal immigrants. It's completely understandable.

17 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

Nah, you need to stop being dependent on one sided Western news outlets (dont believe the hype, it isnt as black & white as the mainstream narrative tries to hammer home), 

Besides Al Jazeera, Gulf News and Al Bawaba what Middle Eastern news do you recommend? You see, I don't watch the news on TV. I can't stand the talking heads and stopped watching years ago as did many others. We have access to news from all over the world. We aren't dependent on US main stream media, as you seem to think.

4 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

I and most Americans support legal immigration. Trump does too. He just wants to keep out illegal immigrants. It's completely understandable.

What about legal refugees (not economic migrants) ? He want's them kept out too. Hell, he just said yesterday that he'd have anyone from Germany or France coming to the U.S. "undergo additional scrutiny" (I'm being kind) because their countries have been compromised by terrorists.

If some nut with an Arab background from Canada attacked a bunch of people in Niagara Falls would he shut down the entire U.S./Canadian border too?

If, in power, I think he actually would try.

15 hours ago, Michelle said:

Besides Al Jazeera, Gulf News and Al Bawaba what Middle Eastern news do you recommend? You see, I don't watch the news on TV. I can't stand the talking heads and stopped watching years ago as did many others. We have access to news from all over the world. We aren't dependent on US main stream media, as you seem to think.

Its about using all three vectors; sources that are pro Western narrative (usual suspects), anti Western (ie. RT, Press TV, New Eastern Outlook), and the alternative sources (ie. Corbett Report, Global Research).

Remove the noise, gather the facts from all sides (neither one is telling 'the whole truth', obviously); and youll be left with something that is usually superior to the pictures being presented by either one (logically). Not that complicated.

• Like 1

2/3rds of the attacks carried out in Europe are carried out by people who have failed to assimilate to Western culture. Many of the crimes committed is business as usual in their homelands and how they conduct themselves in their society. - apparently us in the West have to conform because its our moral duty. but its more like appeasement on our part, were feeding the crocodile hoping it will eat us last. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

Its about using all three vectors; sources that are pro Western narrative (usual suspects), anti Western (ie. RT, Press TV, New Eastern Outlook), and the alternative sources (ie. Corbett Report, Global Research).

Remove the noise, gather the facts from all sides (neither one is telling 'the whole truth', obviously); and youll be left with something that is usually superior to the pictures being presented by either one (logically). Not that complicated.

I read at least twenty different news sources. I don't need a lesson in impartiality. I just asked if you had any souces from the ME you would recommend because you keep talking about "Western" news sources being so one-sided.

Just like the other side is (RT, Press TV etc), if thats what youre getting at, yes. What, you take issue with the fact I specifically mentioned the bias in Western media, and did not do thesame for the other side? Come on.

1 hour ago, stevewinn said:

2/3rds of the attacks carried out in Europe are carried out by people who have failed to assimilate to Western culture. Many of the crimes committed is business as usual in their homelands and how they conduct themselves in their society. - apparently us in the West have to conform because its our moral duty. but its more like appeasement on our part, were feeding the crocodile hoping it will eat us last. 

May I ask, who is this 'they' you keep mentioning here?

1 hour ago, Phaeton80 said:

5 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

Just like the other side is (RT, Press TV etc), if thats what youre getting at, yes. What, you take issue with the fact I specifically mentioned the bias in Western media, and did not do thesame for the other side? Come on.

I take issue with the way you seemed to talk down to me. I already read all sides, and there are more than two sides, to try and find the facts somewhere in the middle. I take offense to anyone who thinks when someone disagrees on any issue they are automatically "on the other side". It's very divisive, something you "say" you are against, but constantly reinforce.

• Like 1

I never even remotely implied you or anyone else is 'on the other side', didnt even use those specific words. I was talking about different narratives from different sides concerning thesame geo political situations. Look, lets just not continue this, might be best.

Edited by Phaeton80