Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shooting in Munich

OverSword

1 hour ago, Phaeton80 said:

May I ask, who is this 'they' you keep mentioning here?

Yes you may ask, - But if you read my post its self explanatory really, the 2/3rds who carried out the attacks. - I'll quote myself so you can see EXACTLY who im referring to.

2/3rds of the attacks carried out in Europe are carried out by people who have failed to assimilate to Western culture. Many of the crimes committed is business as usual in their homelands and how they conduct themselves in their society.

But may i ask - who did you think i meant? was you hoping for me to say all moslems and then you jump on your hight horse?  sorry to disappoint, but ah ah not to day. shame,  I like jousting on here. knocking people off their high horse.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

But may i ask - who did you think i meant? was you hoping for me to say all moslems and then you jump on your hight horse?  sorry to disappoint, but ah ah not to day. shame,  I like jousting on here. knocking people off their high horse.

Knocking people off horses and out of ivory towers. Gotta keep your hobbies respectable.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

What about legal refugees (not economic migrants) ? He want's them kept out too. Hell, he just said yesterday that he'd have anyone from Germany or France coming to the U.S. "undergo additional scrutiny" (I'm being kind) because their countries have been compromised by terrorists.

If some nut with an Arab background from Canada attacked a bunch of people in Niagara Falls would he shut down the entire U.S./Canadian border too?

If, in power, I think he actually would try.

Have you not seen the news from France and Germany? The events prove that Trump is much wiser than the PC leaders who betray their countries by not guaranteeing the safety of their people. They sacrifice their citizens to the gods of SJW. We need people like Trump to stop this madness!

1 hour ago, stevewinn said:

Yes you may ask, - But if you read my post its self explanatory really, the 2/3rds who carried out the attacks. - I'll quote myself so you can see EXACTLY who im referring to.

Well then why dont you let me on it man.. so you can 'joust me from my high horse', well both be happy campers. I wouldnt mind either way, just curious as to your position/opinion, hence the question. Jesus.

6 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Have you not seen the news from France and Germany? The events prove that Trump is much wiser than the PC leaders who betray their countries by not guaranteeing the safety of their people. They sacrifice their citizens to the gods of SJW. We need people like Trump to stop this madness!

Re: the bolded part.

The only way to do that is to completely seal the borders. Do you think that he's going to do that?

14 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Re: the bolded part.

The only way to do that is to completely seal the borders. Do you think that he's going to do that?

I doubt that he will, but I hope that he does. It will save lives.

5 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

I doubt that he will, but I hope that he does. It will save lives.

How long before homegrown terrorism is no longer a threat... 10, 20, 30, 40 years?

Rather than start another thread here's an op-ed by Peter Van Buren

(Peter Van Buren, who served in the State Department for 24 years, is the author of “We Meant Well: How I Helped Lose the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of the Iraqi People,” a look at the waste and mismanagement of the Iraqi reconstruction... His latest book is “Ghosts of Tom Joad: A Story of the #99 Percent.” The opinions expressed are his own.)

Opinion: How the West can prevent Nice from becoming the ‘new normal’

July 21, 2016 - 12:00:00 am

(Reuters) - Hours after a truck plowed through a crowd in Nice, France, killing 84 people, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump outlined his policy against Islamic State: as president, he will seek a full declaration of war from Congress, the first such formal invocation since Pearl Harbor.

Trump was clear he would take the strategies of the post-9/11 era into a new administration. Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, for her part, intends on “intensifying the current air campaign stepping up support for local forces on the ground.” One of the two candidates will become the fifth consecutive American president to make war in the Middle East. Following the Nice attack, their French counterpart, President Francois Hollande, declared “We will continue striking those who attack us on our own soil.”

Tough talk. The problem is that nothing these politicians have suggested will work."

http://www.thepeninsulaqatar.com/news/international/387817/opinion-how-the-west-can-prevent-nice-from-becoming-the-new-normal

Thoughts?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Likely Guy said:

How long before homegrown terrorism is no longer a threat... 10, 20, 30, 40 years?

I can't answer that question because I don't know what the future will bring. I *do* know that secure borders will help the situation, and I *do* know that porous borders will make it worse.

38 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

I can't answer that question because I don't know what the future will bring. I *do* know that secure borders will help the situation, and I *do* know that porous borders will make it worse.

Canada's borders, by your definition, are probably porous. We've brought in 28,000 Syrian refugees in less than a year.

Do you think that Canada will become a hot bead of Jihadists and the border will be shut?

5 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

Canada's borders, by your definition, are probably porous. We've brought in 28,000 Syrian refugees in less than a year.

Do you think that Canada will become a hot bead of Jihadists and the border will be shut?

Honestly, I would never assume to know your country better than yourself. You live life over there day in, day out.

A quick YouTube search suggests you're pretty much in the same boat as the rest of us though.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

It's possible. Look at France and Germany. Do you not think that massive immigration, from countries linked to terrorism, worsened the situations in those countries? Many of our recent attacks involve people with links to those countries.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

It's possible. Look at France and Germany. Do you not think that massive immigration, from countries linked to terrorism, worsened the situations in those countries? Many of our recent attacks involve people with links to those countries.

Well, we (Canada) have fairly porous borders perhaps and we've had two home grown lone wolf attacks in the last few years that killed three service members. (May they R.I.P.) Other possible future attacks seemed to have been thwarted and are now before the courts. Maybe someone blew a whistle on them, IDK.

We seem to suffer from terrorist attacks disproportionately less. Why do think that is?

My view is that Canada sent no troops to Iraq on the second invasion and chose instead to fight the Taliban, took a limited mission in Libya and Syria (10 jets if I remember) chose instead to train local fighters (boots on the ground) and welcomed 28,000 people to the chance at a better life.

The last two were campaign promises last fall and the Liberals won in a landslide.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

Well, we (Canada) have fairly porous borders perhaps and we've had two home grown lone wolf attacks in the last few years that killed three service members. (May they R.I.P.) Other possible future attacks seemed to have been thwarted and are now before the courts. Maybe someone blew a whistle on them, IDK.

We seem to suffer from terrorist attacks disproportionately less. Why do think that is?

My view is that Canada sent no troops to Iraq on the second invasion and chose instead to fight the Taliban, took a limited mission in Libya and Syria (10 jets if I remember) chose instead to train local fighters (boots on the ground) and welcomed 28,000 people to the chance at a better life.

The last two were campaign promises last fall and the Liberals won in a landslide.

Do you not think that massive immigration, from countries linked to terrorism, worsened the situation in European countries? It certainly did in France and Germany. It greatly increased the number of rapes in Sweden. Canada has just been fortunate.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

It greatly increased the number of rapes in Sweden.

Again:

(swedish) Rape statistics are harder to judge. The raw figures suggest a huge rise in reports, from 1,707 in 1995 to 6,697 in 2014. But, as the Julian Assange case showed, there is perhaps less stigma about reporting the crime than elsewhere, and the Swedish legal definition of rape is wider than in other countries. In any case, the police do not record the ethnicity of either criminals or victims, and the press is extremely constrained over reporting identifying details about either the victims or the perpetrators of crimes.

So it is impossible either to prove or to disprove, from official statistics, the nationalist claim that the rapists are disproportionately young male migrants. Yet that claim is repeated as a fact in racist and xenophobic parts of the internet.

More

• Like 2

13 hours ago, toast said:

Again:

That's great for "likes" from SJW. However, it proves my points. First, assaults and rapes increased when immigration, from certain countries, increased. Second, PC apologists are afraid of facts that disprove their reality-impaired propaganda, and this fear makes them reflexively toss out childish labels such as "bigot".

- The case has been opened by a private individual and not by a prosecutor

- The person who opened the case stated that the attacker might got heated up by the insults resulting into   more/additional victims by the shooter

- the procedure has been terminated already by the Munich prosecutor office

Edited by toast
  • Like 2

I think it would be fair to inform the poor souls who think the size of the font will prove the size of the news, that they're wrong. 

It became so frequent, I already automatically expect the contents that follow overblown font will be overblown too.

These few posts were the perfect example, complete with professional Russian troll who eagerly comments on the overblown font post, without even acknowledging the actual info in the normal post, in the normal font size, from the normal reality, by toast. Who is not normal, because he's still wasting his time in here :D 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

I think it would be fair to inform the poor souls who think the size of the font will prove the size of the news, that they're wrong. 

tell that to the newspaper link that it was copied and pasted from - ;)

34 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

It became so frequent, I already automatically expect the contents that follow overblown font will be overblown too.

These few posts were the perfect example, complete with professional Russian troll who eagerly comments on the overblown font post, without even acknowledging the actual info in the normal post, in the normal font size, from the normal reality, by toast. Who is not normal, because he's still wasting his time in here :D 

Leto_Loves_Blancmange is a professional Russian Troll --- !!! operating out of Australia..?  --- :passifier: - :innocent: - :santa:

Haha -that deserves a musical interlude -

2 hours ago, bee said:

tell that to the newspaper link that it was copied and pasted from - ;)

Funny, how your links are almost always in giant font. It's almost like... god forbid... they were designed so retard-friendly on purpose.  

2 hours ago, bee said:

Leto_Loves_Blancmange is a professional Russian Troll --- !!! operating out of Australia..?  --- :passifier: - :innocent: - :santa:

Haha -that deserves a musical interlude -

Why not from Australia? You have one Russian troll running for American president right now and I'm supposed to take Australian IP as any sort of proof of someone's non-Russian non-agenda, while his actions are proving it?

I hope they'll make it into a cartoon soon, so you can get it before it's too late.  

3 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Who is not normal, because he's still wasting his time in here :D

Its a normal mission, an ongoing one. :ph34r::yes:

And its always and still interesting how facts (here about Germany) get distorted by the international yellow press, especially from the Daily Fail, The Excess and friends. But its worrying that a big number of ppl continuously eat that %hit, and continuously ask for more, even if a lot of reliable German newspapers and online magazines are also offer a version in english language but that stuff isnt the squallers union preferred food.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, toast said:

Its a normal mission, an ongoing one. :ph34r::yes:

And its always and still interesting how facts (here about Germany) get distorted by the international yellow press, especially from the Daily Fail, The Excess and friends. But its worrying that a big number of ppl continuously eat that %hit, and continuously ask for more, even if a lot of reliable German newspapers and online magazines are also offer a version in english language but that stuff isnt the squallers union preferred food.

Why do you think that all think Vampires live in Transylvania... except for the Transylvanian (they just used that to lighten Tourist's bourses).

Edited by questionmark
  • Like 1