Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shooting in Munich


OverSword
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, odas said:

I refuse to hate although I have a hunredthousand reasons to.

Hate created Hitler, Stalin, Milosevic, Bin Laden, Nazis, Islamic Radicals, Erdogan, Le Pen and Trump

Let's not be like them.

Sigh...you were good up until that last one, then you fell flat on your face in your effort at a cheap shot, and show a great deal of hypocrisy in listing him with that group.  A fairly hateful thing to do.

Please tell us what Trump has done that matches the others.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, FLOMBIE said:

German-Iranian. He held both citizenships. 

So far it does not seem like he is affiliated with ISIS. So far. The investigations will show that. 

Thanks - I haven't caught up with the latest up-date yet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Its only a matter of time before these stories are about right wing groups committing the violence in that part of the world. Itll be interesting to see how this plays out. 

I actually saw one on the NBC News. Engel claimed that the shooter likely was a rightist. I rolled my eyes, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt, as I did not know all of the facts. I knew what he would say before he said it, though, and I didn't feel like a prophet or a psychic.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Leto_loves_melange said:

...just heard on Skynews that German authorities suspect that the gunman (and up to three accomplices) were homegrown and anti-immigrant. If true, this terrorist situation is U-turning into a frightening direction.

Was it not already a frightening direction, or is it just frightening when the murderers are White? What's worrisome is that the (expletive deleted) MSM won't abandon their (expletive deleted) fantasy narratives that contradict the facts in every one of these tragedies to date.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Not Your Huckleberry said:

Death toll now at ten including the shooter, who is now thought to have acted alone. Funny how that always works, isn't it? 

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/22/europe/germany-munich-shooting-live-updates/index.html?sr=twCNN072216germany-munich-shooting-live-updates1153PMVODtopPhoto&linkId=26854105

There have been enough "other shooters", during the past decades, to form a bowling league. It goes from JFK to OKC (John Doe #2) to yesterday's tragedy. Do you remember the claim that an accomplice held the cinema door for the Aurora theatre mass murderer? Do you recall the two or three additional suspects in the Dallas mass murder? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Sweetpumper said:

White lone wolfer!

 

Right?

I hope that you're not looking for congrats after this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, pallidin said:

Terrorists against immigration and ISIS terrorist are not the same.

 

Xenophobic terrorists. There, they are all the same.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Was it not already a frightening direction, or is it just frightening when the murderers are White? What's worrisome is that the (expletive deleted) MSM won't abandon their (expletive deleted) fantasy narratives that contradict the facts in every one of these tragedies to date.

True, but the situation would have been worse if it was a white Christian revenge terrorist act. Could you imagine every time a Islamic terror incident happened it would be followed by one against the Islamic community? The latest i heard was the shooter was a duel German/Iranian citizen that was shouting insults at Turks and others. I think it was mentally inspired homicide. 

Edited by Leto_loves_melange
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, FLOMBIE said:

He wasn't. He spoke a quite thick Bavarian dialect. 

Edit: The guy yelling at the shooter. The shooter spoke clear German. 

Yes, but the balcony guy's parents (I guess) spoke South Slavic language when they said 'I told you to be careful!'  

Of course he'll be careful while having a shouting match with an armed lunatic :lol:

 

4 hours ago, FLOMBIE said:

German-Iranian. He held both citizenships. 

So far it does not seem like he is affiliated with ISIS. So far. The investigations will show that. 

A case of integration gone too far in the right direction? Not the right-right, the other right, the wrong right, I mean... political far right direction. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

And to add: the fact that he was "out to kill damn foreigners" (as reported by various sources) makes this more a right wing terror attack than an Islamic one.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

Sigh...you were good up until that last one, then you fell flat on your face in your effort at a cheap shot, and show a great deal of hypocrisy in listing him with that group.  A fairly hateful thing to do.

Please tell us what Trump has done that matches the others.

Trump is openly promising he'll do his best to match them. 

It may turn you on now, but when he does to the country that, what he did to his companies, you'll probably wish you didn't put your wet dreams above the common political sense.

But that's your problem. Just don't say later you didn't know because no one told you.  

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Trying to rationalize the motives of homicidal maniacs is fraught. No way any such person could be described as psychologically stable, to begin with.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Trump is openly promising he'll do his best to match them. 

It may turn you on now, but when he does to the country that, what he did to his companies, you'll probably wish you didn't put your wet dreams above the common political sense.

But that's your problem. Just don't say later you didn't know because no one told you.  

Without attempting to derail this and given that the above should not stand unanswered: most have not considered yet the other facet of Trump and his companies, the one where except plundering the till (to the point of bankruptcy) and giving hollow speeches he did nothing at all.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, FLOMBIE said:

He wasn't. He spoke a quite thick Bavarian dialect. 

Edit: The guy yelling at the shooter. The shooter spoke clear German. 

And in that discussion the shooter stated that he was in inpatient treatment. As such statement is quite useless in such a discussion I would say he was in psychological treatment.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looks like things are stepping up a gear. Nice, Munich, German train attack, Australian police station attack, women attacked in the alps for wrong clothes, attempted attack on RAF base and Kazakhstan this past week alone. Then there's Turkey airport. Not to mention the middle east which dont get much msm air time in the west.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, questionmark said:

Without attempting to derail this and given that the above should not stand unanswered: most have not considered yet the other facet of Trump and his companies, the one where except plundering the till (to the point of bankruptcy) and giving hollow speeches he did nothing at all.

 

And if he's elected, among other disasters, he'll dismantle NATO. Because that's how free market works. The countries that can't contribute enough should 'defend themselves', according to Trump. Mind boggles. There's an actual possibility the US will be the death of the West as we know it, and instigator of Russian aggression on Europe that would follow. 

*derail off*

 

28 minutes ago, toast said:

And in that discussion the shooter stated that he was in inpatient treatment. As such statement is quite useless in such a discussion I would say he was in psychological treatment.

It wouldn't surprise me if it turns out he didn't take his medication but he did take drugs. And that would be his connection to islamist terrorists, it seems they're all drugged up to their gills.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Helen of Annoy said:

And if he's elected, among other disasters, he'll dismantle NATO. Because that's how free market works. The countries that can't contribute enough should 'defend themselves', according to Trump. Mind boggles. There's an actual possibility the US will be the death of the West as we know it, and instigator of Russian aggression on Europe that would follow.

NATO members are supposed to spend 2% of GDP on defense yet only the United States (3.6%), Greece (2.4%), Poland (2.2%), UK (2.1%), and Estonia (2%) are the only 5 out of 28 that reach that level of defense spending.

Meanwhile countries like Germany spend 1.2%, France 1.8%, and Denmark 1.2%.  18 countries are between 1% and 1.9% of GDP and 5 are below 1% of GDP.  If countries like Estonia and Greece can reach 2% why can't Germany, France, Denmark, or the other 20 nations in NATO do it.

Edited by DarkHunter
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (IP: Staff) ·

Latest -

Quote

Munich shooting: teenage gunman researched killing sprees but had no Isis links

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/23/munich-shooting-teenage-gunman-researched-killing-sprees-no-isis-links

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Yes, but the balcony guy's parents (I guess) spoke South Slavic language when they said 'I told you to be careful!'  

Of course he'll be careful while having a shouting match with an armed lunatic :lol:

 

A case of integration gone too far in the right direction? Not the right-right, the other right, the wrong right, I mean... political far right direction. 

I thought that's just mumbling. :lol: That shows how very well integrated you can be be, I guess. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Spiegel reports that the perpetrator used a hacked Facebook account to lure people he wanted to shoot to McDonalds

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DarkHunter said:

NATO members are supposed to spend 2% of GDP on defense yet only the United States (3.6%), Greece (2.4%), Poland (2.2%), UK (2.1%), and Estonia (2%) are the only 5 out of 28 that reach that level of defense spending.

Meanwhile countries like Germany spend 1.2%, France 1.8%, and Denmark 1.2%.  18 countries are between 1% and 1.9% of GDP and 5 are below 1% of GDP.  If countries like Estonia and Greece can reach 2% why can't Germany, France, Denmark, or the other 20 nations in NATO do it.

To be honest, I have no idea if my country meets that 2% but I’m quite certain NATO doesn’t really rely on the 2% of our zero :lol:

 

So, yes, you have countries that can’t fork out much, countries that can’t give enough men even if whole population goes, but still only cartoonishly stupid person would leave us to fight alone.

Not because you should care about us. But because only a complete, suicidal idiot would give Russia the advantage it never had, not even back then when US turned its back on Eastern Europe and allowed Iron Curtain. It was ‘just’ half a Europe back then, today it would be the whole Europe at the stake, in case NATO breaks down. Or Trump turns it into exclusive country club, closed for the true European poor while opened to the oligarchs and their expansionist desires.  

In short, no matter how greedy, one should see to stay alive first. This is why you shouldn't elect people who have their hair blowdried excessively.  

 

 

Back - straight - on topic.

So it was mentally ill kid. Not a terrorist, islamic or far right.

I don’t know if that makes this tragedy more or less horrifying.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

Sigh...you were good up until that last one, then you fell flat on your face in your effort at a cheap shot, and show a great deal of hypocrisy in listing him with that group.  A fairly hateful thing to do.

Please tell us what Trump has done that matches the others.

You failed to see that I have divided them according to the past, present and future as well as to mass murderers, mass murder cults and psychopaths.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, FLOMBIE said:

He wasn't. He spoke a quite thick Bavarian dialect. 

Edit: The guy yelling at the shooter. The shooter spoke clear German. 

Yes, the guy yelling has a Bavarian dialect but in the background there is some Croatian/Bosnian. "Be careful, told you"

Looks like a lone shooter, mental, asocial.

Prayers for the victims and their families.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, odas said:

Yes, the guy yelling has a Bavarian dialect but in the background there is some Croatian/Bosnian. "Be careful, told you"

Looks like a lone shooter, mental, asocial.

Prayers for the victims and their families.

Like I said, I didn't even acknowledge that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.