Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Brexit

alibongo

I do understand the opposition against experts.

They know too much.

We want: out of the EU,get rid of all the crazy red tape, regulations and Human Rights Laws, close our borders, expel immigrants, get richer, and get our country back, as we led the world in the 19th Century.

Experts say this is a difficult thing to achieve.

Simples, just expel the experts too....

9 hours ago, alibongo said:

UK staggering into a catastrophic Brexit because they are sacking all the experts (presumably because they are saying the 'wrong' things:http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-government-ignoring-experts-trade-deal-canada-ceta-jason-langrish-sir-ivan-rogers-theresa-may-a7515596.html

more guess work, nothing to back it up, its remarkable how a journalist for a Pro-EU paper can take such non existent material and write a full page article, the lack of credibility means halfway through the journalist starts repeating news from days before just to fill the word count, sums up why it lacks any substance.  Alibongo do you read beyond the headline?

Trouble is the Remain side cannot point to one single expert on their side of the argument who have been right in their forecasts. neither before or after the Referendum and its now over half a year since the vote. Its now been 9 months from Pre-brexit campaigning to now, and not one "expert" as been right and these experts have pieces of paper showing us how educated they all are. trouble is they don't hand out pieces of paper to show how clever they are.

Why does Ali never ever address any/thing anyone says and always just posts clips from the Independent? He really is little more than just a spam bot. Look through the thread, reply to things people have said, don't just post clips from your favourite propaganda source. 

• Like 1

Nothing to do with brexit, but this is a priceless story from the Independent today: 

Theresa May says UK will respond if Estonia or Lithuania are invaded

I';m not sure who's the more deluded here. Either that Ms, May thinks that the UK is likely to be able to deter the Global Supervillain, or that the Global Supervillain is likely to want to do that. Why might he be want to do that? Can anyone think of any remotely plausible reason?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Nothing to do with brexit, but this is a priceless story from the Independent today: 

I';m not sure who's the more deluded here. Either that Ms, May thinks that the UK is likely to be able to deter the Global Supervillain, or that the Global Supervillain is likely to want to do that. Why might he be want to do that? Can anyone think of any remotely plausible reason?

No I can't and it makes the conspiracy theorist in me wildly spin in circles trying to get out. 

27 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

This Headline comes on the back of the Interview Theresa May done for Sky News. (I posted on here) She was asked the question about British Military action in the event The Baltic states are invaded, She stopped short of saying yes. instead referring to Article 5 of NATO. Even Article 5 needs to be voted upon in the event a member is Invaded or attacked. 

It links to Brexit in the sense - David Cameron in his EU negotiations went to Poland looking for their backing in the EU, and we some how ended up promising to station 1,000 troops and armour there. right on the tripwire. We also have one Royal Navy Frigate in the Baltic and 3 to 6 depending Typhoons policing the skies over the Baltic countries who have no air force of their own. - play hard ball over Brexit and Bring these assets home.

• Like 1

Ali Risky. I'm pretty confident you're the same person. Why do you ignore this? Kind of wets your fireworks doesn't it. Must be hard to read this coming from your main source "news" 

The economic consensus was horribly wrong and here are the real reasons Brexit is SUCCEEDING 

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/economic-consensus-brexit-succeeding-ashoka-mody-imf-a7509711.html

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, likwidlite said:

Am I doing this right guys? We just spam links from the independent here right?

:tu:

Theresa May tries to dodge questions on Sky News:http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/theresa-may-brexit-plan-article-50-a7516251.html

Reported in the Independent, but it was Sky News!

Once the Brexiteers realise that Brexit means a 20% drop in living standards, and global isolation, they may demand a second Referendum!

They were told, save £350m per month, they did not know it would actually cost billions per year.

Because no one told them.

No one thought they would fall for it.

13 hours ago, likwidlite said:

Am I doing this right guys? We just spam links from the independent here right?

What's wrong with the Independent? A bit more informed than  most people on the street, don't you think?

8 hours ago, alibongo said:

What's wrong with the Independent? A bit more informed than  most people on the street, don't you think?

What's wrong, or irritating, is the way that that's all you do* and never reply to issues people try to take up with you. 

* do you, by the way**, really think that it doesn't just follow its own biases and the political agenda it wants to promote?  

** if there was any point asking

8 hours ago, alibongo said:

Once the Brexiteers realise that Brexit means a 20% drop in living standards, and global isolation, they may demand a second Referendum!

Look, I'm going to ask you this and I'd appreciate it if you replied. Do you believe that this figure, clearly plucked completely out of the air, is actually true? And what do you mean by global isolation? Why are you always so absurdly melodramatic in your predictions of doom, when you (or the Daily Mash) regularly laugh at those who think there might be a positive outcome from leaving the European Union?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Look, I'm going to ask you this and I'd appreciate it if you replied. Do you believe that this figure, clearly plucked completely out of the air, is actually true? And what do you mean by global isolation? Why are you always so absurdly melodramatic in your predictions of doom, when you (or the Daily Mash) regularly laugh at those who think there might be a positive outcome from leaving the European Union?

Ali Bongo is a magician and he obviously has a crystal ball to see into the future --- :rolleyes:

Bongo_Ali

• Like 2

22 hours ago, stevewinn said:

This Headline comes on the back of the Interview Theresa May done for Sky News. (I posted on here) She was asked the question about British Military action in the event The Baltic states are invaded, She stopped short of saying yes. instead referring to Article 5 of NATO. Even Article 5 needs to be voted upon in the event a member is Invaded or attacked. 

It links to Brexit in the sense - David Cameron in his EU negotiations went to Poland looking for their backing in the EU, and we some how ended up promising to station 1,000 troops and armour there. right on the tripwire. We also have one Royal Navy Frigate in the Baltic and 3 to 6 depending Typhoons policing the skies over the Baltic countries who have no air force of their own. - play hard ball over Brexit and Bring these assets home.

thanks for 'fleshing' that out a bit Steve - I am so hoping that Teresa May doesn't become hawkish -

as the PM she has to tread a fine line with anything to do with the military and 'allies' I get that - 
but I will be disappointed if she just becomes an enthusiastic cheerleader for the warmongers -- 

• Like 1

Yes that's why I've posted a link to the independent stating that the economists were wrong and brexit is succeeding. Even the indi has admitted they're wrong. You have litterally been proven wrong by the very same news source you spam daily. It must hurt so bad to be dumped by your love. Lmao

Edited by likwidlite
  • Like 1

UK 'first in line' for US trade deal, Trump's team tell Boris

Look where it's from, Ali! 

• Like 1

Ali is like a solider fighting a war that ended years ago, and still thinks he is winning even though they lost

• Like 1

Image result for wind-up

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Habitat said:

Image result for wind-up

I wish I was a wind-up merchant.

There are plenty of articles saying Brexit is good (look at the Daily Express on-line).

Journalists make their money by selling articles which have catchy headlines.

But the sad truth is the working class Brits have been sold down the river by career-obsessed politicians, who have been educated in private and public schools, live a privileged life and wouldn't give the time of day to a working class man or woman.

40 minutes ago, Mr.United_Nations said:

Ali is like a solider fighting a war that ended years ago, and still thinks he is winning even though they lost

It wasn't the war that ended, it was Great Britain ,sadly, which ended in June last year.

Stupid, stupid, sheep.

On ‎06‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 5:04 PM, stevewinn said:

The Mogg in full flow.

You realise he is a -----?

He and Farage should be forced to live with each other, so they can learn what a ----- is.

4 minutes ago, alibongo said:

There are plenty of articles saying Brexit is good (look at the Daily Express on-line).

But the sad truth is the working class Brits have been sold down the river by career-obsessed politicians, who have been educated in private and public schools, live a privileged life and wouldn't give the time of day to a working class man or woman.

One might reasonably say, " 'twas ever thus ".

15 minutes ago, alibongo said:

Any comments about the story I posted above? It was from your trustworthy source.