Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Criticizing Trump to hide the fact that

ellapenella

They fear Donald Trump because they know he will expose them. Obama knows it, the Clinton's know it, and the Bush's know it. And all their special interest know it. So why don't YOU know it?

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 3

Is this supposed to make us like him? I mean he exposed himself to those little girls he molested just fine im sure hes as capable as anyone... But

3 minutes ago, Nnicolette said:

Is this supposed to make us like him? I mean he exposed himself to those little girls he molested just fine im sure hes as capable as anyone... But

Now, now....

Look how  Trump get's criticized for little things ,  meanwhile the Clinton's, the Obama's &, the Bush's  get away with the very worst of things. The most horrific sneaky evil deeds done to this country and to others abroad,but most of the media coverage concerning the truths of serious matters is crazy.

So Donald says somethings sometimes  and feelings get bruised boo hoo even though  most of us, the majority  are at times  thinking about the things he mentions anyway but no one dares  says  it for fear of not being politically correct , right? who started this politically correct ideology way of living ? who's the culprits? oh yeah, I think it all began  with Obama & Hillary  right? but where did they get it from?  thank God that some people knew what Marxism was and exposed it otherwise who knows what would have become of everything. But are we safe yet? who feels safe yet? does everyone feel safe yet? look at all the damage they've done not only here in America to but the world abroad and people still don't get it.

What's the first step of becoming a communist nation? take away  freedom of speech right? get people to believe in political correctness right? 

As for Trump,I don't know him but I view him as being pretty transparent Unlike the others before him, that we all should have a better understanding by now , you would think.

There's something honest about Donald Trump, unlike the others, and yet there's also something questionable about him. I guess it's because he's the only one that's ever said and pointed out everything wrong going on,is that strange to do?  It seems that the little things that grow into the bigger things he spots  them  before they grow and he  points them out, but no one does anything about them when they could have, only later those issues do come true even though at the time they seemed rude or whatever to talk about , I guess this is where political correctness comes in or is needed for.

But to criticize him on such  things that have nothing to do with our  national security  is crazy especially when the opponent should have been indicted, you would think a real true media would stop at nothing to bring her to justice . One would think that we all can see the bigger picture going on in the world,what's really going on?

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Nnicolette said:

you're  a prime example of what's going on with gossip and lies to distract the truth of more serious matters. Donald Trump did not do those things, but others have, such as Bill Clinton and Hillery attacked those women for her and Bill's own self gratification in politics. 

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 5

9 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

As for Trump,I don't know him but I view him as being pretty transparent Unlike the others before him, that we all should have a better understanding by now , you would think.

Which part is transparent?  His Tax Returns?  The Investigations into Trump U? 

• Like 3

Just now, supervike said:

I believe it is his big mouth.... but then again, a transparent mouth would be kinda eerie....

• Like 3

The media made him the Republican nominee so they could then destroy him and let Hildebeast take her turn.  I think they may have misjudged him though.  He REALLY doesn't like to lose and that could end badly for her coronation.  Imagine another Bush/Gore situation except no one CARES what the USSC says?  I kind of expect disorder or even violence regardless who is elected or by what margin.  That's the ultimate result when a population is intentionally polarized for a decade or more.  Should come as a surprise to no one really.

• Like 5

Just now, and then said:

The media made him the Republican nominee so they could then destroy him and let Hildebeast take her turn.  I think they may have misjudged him though.  He REALLY doesn't like to lose and that could end badly for her coronation.  Imagine another Bush/Gore situation except no one CARES what the USSC says?  I kind of expect disorder or even violence regardless who is elected or by what margin.  That's the ultimate result when a population is intentionally polarized for a decade or more.  Should come as a surprise to no one really.

Get a tinhat and....

Edit: it will be more dangerous if he wins and his half witted fans realize that he can't deliver.

Edited by questionmark
  • Like 2

I would say i pity some of you but that would be a lie, I care more about what is right then to pity the lies coming from  some of you. It's as though some here  have nothing else to stand on but lies and well I think the majority have had it with you all. 

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, supervike said:

really? is that the best you have because I think we all know that the list goes on whereas money is concerned with the Clinton's o.k and so does our national Security matters. 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, questionmark said:

I believe it is his big mouth.... but then again, a transparent mouth would be kinda eerie....

Spare us please. And b.t.w  you're mouth or typing fingers is the real reason why i posted so many positive Trump threads.

• Like 5

Just now, Ellapennella said:

really? is that the best you have because I think we all know that the list goes on whereas money is concerned with the Clinton's o.k and so does our national Security matters. 

The guy is not an iota better than Hildebeast, he just has a bigger mouth and promises more of what he can't deliver (which are both trademarks of amateur politicians).

• Like 1

Just now, Ellapennella said:

Spare us please. And b.t.w  you're mouth or typing fingers is the real reason why i posted so many positive Trump threads.

I dare you to start sparing us.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, questionmark said:

I dare you to start sparing us.

you are always all over every post i make and you're always negative about what's right . you don't stand for freedom or anything American . It's people like YOU that continue to lie is why America is divided, we're done with people like you. So when you say things negative, it's expected,we get how some of you are.

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, and then said:

andthen you're right and you're a very wise individual that I've had the honor to learn from while here at this forum.I read a lot and I read a lot of what you and others say. I've learned to skip over the negative trolls here, we know who those  individuals are, it's obvious.

• Like 4

Everyone should fear the Donald. He's an idiot narcissist wannabe dictator. And he's just too close in the polls for comfort. I don't know why he is, but that doesn't change it. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, and then said:

I don't blame the media for him. I blame the voters. I blame the Republican party. More of them should have come out against him. In this day and age with all of the information we have at our fingertips, people should have been able to figure out that he was not good for the country. In 5 seconds of hearing him speak, people should have been able to figure it out. 

5 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Everyone should fear the Donald. He's an idiot narcissist wannabe dictator. And he's just too close in the polls for comfort. I don't know why he is, but that doesn't change it. 

Ahhh....its close because no matter what you say about Trump, Hillary is far worse!

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, skliss said:

Ahhh....its close because no matter what you say about Trump, Hillary is far worse!

What do you think she's worse at? Lying? Trump beats her (tiny) hands down on PolitiFact. His pants are clearly on fire the most. 

37 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Why always the deflection?  If someone criticizes Trump, you immediately say the 'others' are worse.   Answer the criticism on the Donald, please.

• Like 4

*looks at someone using Politifact as an objective standard of truth

*laughs uproariously

*realizes they're serious

*cries

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ellapennella said:

They fear Donald Trump because they know he will expose them. Obama knows it, the Clinton's know it, and the Bush's know it. And all their special interest know it. So why don't YOU know it?

If Trump had something to expose the Clintons and the Bushes, he would have done it.  It the presidential campaign after all.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, supervike said:

Why always the deflection?  If someone criticizes Trump, you immediately say the 'others' are worse.   Answer the criticism on the Donald, please.

But, Donald didn't create isis, hillery and Obama did. If I'm going to criticize I'm going to do so justly especially knowing all that we know.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, socrates.junior said:

*looks at someone using Politifact as an objective standard of truth

*laughs uproariously

*realizes they're serious

*cries

is that all you have? as if someone needs to go run and look up the horrors of the Clinton's and the Obama's. but you're that brainwashed generation I guess ,you know what i mean? 

• Like 2