Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Criticizing Trump to hide the fact that

ellapenella

2 minutes ago, Not Your Huckleberry said:

Trump completely mishandled the whole Khan debacle. I'm convinced it was a setup from the beginning that anyone could've seen from a mile away...except him, of course. 

These attacks on individual people have got to stop. He takes everything way too personally, puts real issues on the backburner and proceeds to launch at wee people like a juggernaut. It looks horrible. 

He doesn't understand that the diehard support for him, the honeymoon, is coming to an end. They're not going to be the electorate. These childish antics and outrageous statements aren't impressive anymore. He doesn't seem to realize that it's going to be independent conservatives like me who decide whether he wins this election. 

Frankly, I'm still not sure if he can even help himself, or if he wasn't just part of a scheme to get Hillary elected. 

The way he constantly shoots himself in the foot, even I have considered that idea. 

I don't really believe it, though. I think he just cannot stand to be criticized. Ever. By anyone. No matter how warranted the criticism is and no matter how beyond reproach the criticizers are. 

Edited by ChaosRose

1 minute ago, Not Your Huckleberry said:

Trump completely mishandled the whole Khan debacle. I'm convinced it was a setup from the beginning that anyone could've seen from a mile away...except him, of course. 

These attacks on individual people have got to stop. He takes everything way too personally, puts real issues on the backburner and proceeds to launch at wee people like a juggernaut. It looks horrible. 

He doesn't understand that the diehard support for him, the honeymoon, is coming to an end. They're not going to be the electorate. These childish antics and outrageous statements aren't impressive anymore. He doesn't seem to realize that it's going to be independent conservatives like me who decide whether he wins this election. 

Frankly, I'm still not sure if he can even help himself, or if he wasn't just part of a scheme to get Hillary elected. 

It's no scheme to get Hillary elected, Trump is just as A$$hole, that's all.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, pallidin said:

It's no scheme to get Hillary elected, Trump is just as A$$hole, that's all.

No matter what that family has been through...all Trump can see is that they have criticized him. Well...at least the Father has. The poor Mother was just standing there, and somehow she's still in the cross-hairs. It was the same deal with McCain. Trump seems to be compelled to counter what he sees as an attack, when it's really incredibly warranted criticism. 

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Gromdor said:

If Trump had something to expose the Clintons and the Bushes, he would have done it.  It the presidential campaign after all.

Didn't he promise to release a major political bomb against the Clinton's a few weeks ago, right after the DNC? What ever happened with that?

1 hour ago, Likely Guy said:

Didn't he promise to release a major political bomb against the Clinton's a few weeks ago, right after the DNC? What ever happened with that?

Trump is an immature, child-like antagonist. Always was, always will be.

For someone like him to actually be on the world-stage would be a disaster.

Trumps policy advisors are, well, himself. The fold he would bring into the White House can be summarized as this:

Yes, Mr. Trump whatever you say, we are your sheeple.

Trump: I sit on gold-gilded chairs, what do YOU sit on? Huh, huh???

Citizen: I couldn't care less about your stupid gold-gilded chairs. You're a moron, regardless of where you sit.

Trump: So you're jealous.

Citizen: Nope, I'm just sick of you.

Trump:

images_53.jpg

16 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

They fear Donald Trump because they know he will expose them. Obama knows it, the Clinton's know it, and the Bush's know it. And all their special interest know it. So why don't YOU know it?

I have just heard on the news Ella - (yes we do get the current news here) that even high profile Republicans are jumping ship and pledging support for Hillary Clinton.

Who would have ever believed that so many big names in the Republican Party would publicly pledge to vote for Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election?

http://www.infowars.com/the-list-of-establishment-republicans-that-say-they-are-voting-for-hillary-clinton-is-staggering/

Even speculation that Trump might quit the race.

2 minutes ago, Habitat said:

Yep - I heard that as well. But still only speculation at this time.

24 minutes ago, Habitat said:

If he does, I think it's be loud and clear the fix was in for Clinton.

• Like 2

donald trump is a fraud, I'm seriously surprised you can listen to him and believe he even has a clue, I mean for real........climate change is a hoax? why can't I use nuclear weapons? a temperament that's so narcissistic, and is there anyone he hasn't insulted, he'll say anything to advance himself and then when he realizes there's backlash he denies he said it or changes his mind. Seriously, I can't stand to even watch him on the news I mute the tv,lol  To say, he just says what most people think but are afraid to say is insulting.  His rallies are full of racists, if he became president I think we'd see more violence and one crisis after another. Oh and draft dodgers make real good commanders in chief, lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mdenise said:

donald trump is a fraud, I'm seriously surprised you can listen to him and believe he even has a clue, I mean for real........climate change is a hoax? why can't I use nuclear weapons? a temperament that's so narcissistic, and is there anyone he hasn't insulted, he'll say anything to advance himself and then when he realizes there's backlash he denies he said it or changes his mind. Seriously, I can't stand to even watch him on the news I mute the tv,lol  To say, he just says what most people think but are afraid to say is insulting.  His rallies are full of racists, if he became president I think we'd see more violence and one crisis after another. Oh and draft dodgers make real good commanders in chief, lol

well, to give him some slack: he has no other strategy than, once he said something stupid, to say something more stupid to make people forget the previous stupidity. That accelerates to him saying inanities (because sooner or later he runs out of stupid)  and culminates in ignominy (as there are also a limited number of inanities).

Still, it will be an interesting 4 years if he gets in.... very interesting (for those who know how to get away from it).

1 hour ago, Lord Fedorable said:

If he does, I think it's be loud and clear the fix was in for Clinton.

You think so ?....

You don't think Trump may have brought things upon himself (should he lose the election) ?

I actually think the man is his own worst enemy. He keeps shooting himself in the foot with his mouth....and Clinton and ilk know this.

18 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

What do you think she's worse at? Lying? Trump beats her (tiny) hands down on PolitiFact. His pants are clearly on fire the most. 

Whats sad is you really believe that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Astra. said:

I have just heard on the news Ella - (yes we do get the current news here) that even high profile Republicans are jumping ship and pledging support for Hillary Clinton.

http://www.infowars.com/the-list-of-establishment-republicans-that-say-they-are-voting-for-hillary-clinton-is-staggering/

That was once they realized they couldn't buy him. The fact they are pledging support for Clinton only confirms everything I ever believed. They are really all one party. Now they are terrified of Trump, cause they know most of them will justifiably end up in prison cells.

• Like 2

Trump says stupid things but he doesn't lie about all the political mistakes he's made (basically because he hasn't been involved in any actual politics yet). Now, if he were to screw up politically he might lie about it, we don't know at this point. Trump's main problem is that he gets all POed at silly little things. The Khan thing was indeed a trap. The implication that Trump had something to do with Capt Khan's death was outrageous. Trump wanting to stop the currently influx of Muslin immigration from the war zone (remember it was the Radical Jihadists that killed Capt Khan) isn't quite the same thing as the DNC was promoting. But, Trump just couldn't see the forest for the trees and he stepped right into the trap.

I do think that there is some type of collusion between the Ds and the Rs. They do have some philosophical differences but both parties appear to be rotten to the core and covertly run by billionaires.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

That was once they realized they couldn't buy him. The fact they are pledging support for Clinton only confirms everything I ever believed. They are really all one party. Now they are terrified of Trump, cause they know most of them will justifiably end up in prison cells.

Then if it's rigged (as Trump seems to think so as well) what I can't figure...is why would he then continue in the presidential race for the White House ? Would it not be better to simply throw in the towel....rather than waste anymore time or money ?

If he has been 'set up' to lose....then what is the point in chasing after something that is out of reach ?....where would be the incentive to continue on ?

9 minutes ago, Astra. said:

Then if it's rigged (as Trump seems to think so as well) what I can't figure...is why would he then continue in the presidential race for the White House ? Would it not be better to simply throw in the towel....rather than waste anymore time or money ?

If he has been 'set up' to lose....then what is the point in chasing after something that is out of reach ?....where would be the incentive to continue on ?

The hope is calling out the fraud will make them back off, just like in the republican primary when they tried to steal it from him.

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

The way he constantly shoots himself in the foot, even I have considered that idea. 

I don't really believe it, though. I think he just cannot stand to be criticized. Ever. By anyone. No matter how warranted the criticism is and no matter how beyond reproach the criticizers are. 

I think it an extremely plausible scenario; pitting an idiotic populist loudmouth (role played by Trump) against the Clinton woman to get her 'elected'. It seems like a wonderfully effective way to get one of the most impopular politicians ever to nestle herself in the WH. No one in his/her right mind would vote for Clinton.. her voterbase was doomed to be marginal at best. Yet force a choice between her and that narcissistic 'Idiocracies Champion' retard Trump, and even I - on a very, very bad day - would be tempted to 'vote strategically'.

Long story short; how do you get an excessively unpopular. deceptive, vile criminal into office? Line up a selection of complete morons besides her, and make sure you insert a controlled 'revolutionary lightening rod' (a role played by Sanders) into the mix to divert and 'disarm' the threat o/t more intelligent anti establishment voters, only to go belly up and declare support for Clinton just before the finish. Especially if one needs to tone down the voting fraud on account of rising public awareness, this would be a rather effective M.O., imho.

12 hours ago, Not Your Huckleberry said:

Not only does it look horrible...but if he is that easy to wind up and keep him distracted, that couldn't be good for National Security.

The man is nothing more than a Playground bully.   He's always had his way.  By far, one of the worst major candidates I have seen in my lifetime.

44 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

Long story short; how do you get an excessively unpopular. deceptive, vile criminal into office? Line up a selection of complete morons besides her, and make sure you insert a controlled 'revolutionary lightening rod' (a role played by Sanders) into the mix to divert and 'disarm' the threat o/t more intelligent anti establishment voters, only to go belly up and declare support for Clinton just before the finish. Especially if one needs to tone down the voting fraud on account of rising public awareness, this would be a rather effective M.O., imho.

Actually, this makes a great deal of sense...especially considering that Trump was once real 'buddy-buddy' with the Clintons. We could all simply be being played by those at the top. Obviously this notion is pretty CT but who knows?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Not Your Huckleberry said:

And yet... curiously.. it appears that Khiriz Khan is not the "white knight" that he has been presented as by much of the US Media.

He stood up at the Democratic National Congress and criticised Donald Trump for - amongst other things - the idea of temporarily banning Muslim immigration. He used his son's death whilst serving in the US Army to highlight how unjust such a ban would be.

What we DIDN'T know until recently is that he has another - somewhat more prosaic reason - for resisting such a ban. He runs a website and legal advice service to help muslims enter (and settle in) the USA. Or rather.. he DID. He has just pulled his website down, presumably fearing exposure as a hypocrite ? After all, the ban would put him out of a job !

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/02/khizr-khan-deletes-law-firm-website-proving-financially-benefits-pay-play-muslim-migration/

• Like 2