Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Criticizing Trump to hide the fact that

ellapenella

4 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Yup, Canada too.  I am in Vancouver right now and would have to say 1/3 of the people in this city came from Asia.  

Depends on the part of the city. Richmond is 60% (largely) foreign born Chinese, Surrey about 40% south Asian (Indian).  The Chinese living in downtown Vancouver go back 4 or 5 generations, domestic born but they are a minority.

I love Vancouver's multiculturalism. I wish we had more of it.

Crime rates are low, standard of living is high, cost of living (housing) is prohibitive though.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

Oh, excuse me-with government approval key word "Government"

Australia bought up the weapons, then allowed certain people to get a permit to have a weapon thereafter with government approval. So it was not just confiscation, but confiscation followed by a gun and gun owner licensing program.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/11/factcheck-org-lauding-australian-gun-ban-doesnt-mean-hillary-clinton-will-take-guns/

lol.. you still needed gov approval to own a gun here before the buyback/restrictions were put in place..

you cannot own a gun if you have been convicted of a violent crime.. mentally unfit etc.. so your factcheck site is just kinda playing on the 'gun confiscation paranoia' really before  you believe 90% of the stuff on those sites you really should look into the facts yourself.. because the majority is just pure bs and speculation..

now for the other site.. yes.. the gun buy back did work.. no violent crimes have not dropped.. but there was a drop and it keeps dropping in relation to gun related crimes.. prior to the gun buyback/restrictions.. Australia had 13 mass shootings over a 18 year period.. after the buy back in 1996 we have not had 1.. so that is 20 years without a mass shooting.. not bad isn't it.

13 hours ago, DingoLingo said:

lol.. you still needed gov approval to own a gun here before the buyback/restrictions were put in place..

you cannot own a gun if you have been convicted of a violent crime.. mentally unfit etc.. so your factcheck site is just kinda playing on the 'gun confiscation paranoia' really before  you believe 90% of the stuff on those sites you really should look into the facts yourself.. because the majority is just pure bs and speculation..

now for the other site.. yes.. the gun buy back did work.. no violent crimes have not dropped.. but there was a drop and it keeps dropping in relation to gun related crimes.. prior to the gun buyback/restrictions.. Australia had 13 mass shootings over a 18 year period.. after the buy back in 1996 we have not had 1.. so that is 20 years without a mass shooting.. not bad isn't it.

factcheck -check site? I haven't even tried to fact check -check everything out about your country,why would I? what do I care about your gun laws there for?lol  it doesn't  pertain to me.

• Like 1

On 8/14/2016 at 3:30 PM, rashore said:

I'm an American second amendment supporter... and yes, the right to bear arms comes from a clause- the second amendment.

Just you wait until the God folks on here read that ....

On 8/14/2016 at 3:56 PM, preacherman76 said:

Looking at what the founders said in regards to the right to bear arms, I walk away with a sense that it was more of a spirit. A state of mind. Like they wisely said in the Declaration of Independence, some rights are not given to us by man, or by governments but by the creator himself. Whatever the word creator might mean for the individual. The clause was just an agreement of what already was.

And there you go. Preacherman believes the unbelievable idea that guns are a gift from God. (imagine the Blues Brothers) God himself came down and presented a flintlocks and M16s to man via immaculate presentation. God himself says that we should slay our fellowman. God himself is responsible for war. God himself gave man the spirit of how to kill and how to make weapons. Sheesh!

But the really really crazy part? I agree with preacher about reduction of the military and stopping war.

Criticizing Trump for wanting to Make America Great again is why they criticize him. We've been derailed off the track and wanting to fix it is a great thing. Trump has my vote.

Even The Wall Street Journal has no patience for Trump’s Twitter meltdown

In Politics by Sophie Saint Thomas / August 15, 2016

As the Wall Street Journal writes:

If they can’t get Mr. Trump to change his act by Labor Day, the GOP will have no choice but to write off the nominee as hopeless and focus on salvaging the Senate and House and other down-ballot races. As for Mr. Trump, he needs to stop blaming everyone else and decide if he wants to behave like someone who wants to be President—or turn the nomination over to Mike Pence.

• death and taxes mag com link

~

melting ...

~

... too much ?

• Like 1

On 8/14/2016 at 4:30 PM, rashore said:

I'm an American second amendment supporter... and yes, the right to bear arms comes from a clause- the second amendment. Though there have been clauses through history about bearing arms in various forms and places, the U.S. is fairly unique to have it specifically noted in the Bill of Rights. I understand and recognize our fairly unique position, and cherish the second amendment all the more for it. I'm also a strong supporter of being responsible with all our rights that have been granted to us.

granted us by who, who grants an individual the right to Liberty? who grants an individual the personal right to defend against whatever it may be, protection against   tyranny or whatever, who grants this right? This right is neither clause nor granted it is an preexistence right of natural law.

24 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Even The Wall Street Journal has no patience for Trump’s Twitter meltdown

In Politics by Sophie Saint Thomas / August 15, 2016

As the Wall Street Journal writes:

If they can’t get Mr. Trump to change his act by Labor Day, the GOP will have no choice but to write off the nominee as hopeless and focus on salvaging the Senate and House and other down-ballot races. As for Mr. Trump, he needs to stop blaming everyone else and decide if he wants to behave like someone who wants to be President—or turn the nomination over to Mike Pence.

Oh Boo Hoo the GOP  are worrying about  Donald having  the people on his side. Because We The People scare the GOP and that's the way it's suppose to be.Only they have lot's to be worried about they've done a lot of wrong. it's not the first time the media is on attack against our guy.

The Wall Street Journal is going after Donald Trump with both barrels right now. Let’s be honest: They loathe the often abrasive businessman — but primarily for his views on trade, which don’t square with their free-trade fairyland.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/16/the-wall-street-journal-painted-a-free-trade-bullseye-on-donald-trump-they-started-firing-but-they-missed/

Edited by Ellapennella

7 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Oh Boo Hoo the GOP  are worrying about  Donald having  the people on his side. Because We The People scare the GOP and that's the way it's suppose to be.Only they have lot's to be worried about they've done a lot of wrong. it's not the first time the media is on attack against our guy.

The Wall Street Journal is going after Donald Trump with both barrels right now. Let’s be honest: They loathe the often abrasive businessman — but primarily for his views on trade, which don’t square with their free-trade fairyland.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/16/the-wall-street-journal-painted-a-free-trade-bullseye-on-donald-trump-they-started-firing-but-they-missed/

~

... needs a tissue dear ?

~

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, third_eye said:

~

... needs a tissue dear ?

~

yeah they will, loads of them when Donald becomes our Commander In Chief. I believe that on day one he will begin investigating them all.

Edited by Ellapennella

he whose name must not be mentioned . This is how they are dealing with this, the establishment the GOP.

46 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

granted us by who, who grants an individual the right to Liberty? who grants an individual the personal right to defend against whatever it may be, protection against   tyranny or whatever, who grants this right? This right is neither clause nor granted it is an preexistence right of natural law.

Since we the people are the ones that ordained and established the constitution, it would be we the people that grant that right. It can also be we the people that take it away. 

Thats the problem with claiming things are natural law or God given rights or human rights.. If they really were, then it wouldn't be as simple as some guys deciding to include it or not in their legal writings. And there is no right that is so universally accepted that it is automatically upheld without direct language from governments. 

In the case of the U.S. It was a few guys that decided guns were important enough to mention in the bill of rights. I think they should have left in the religious scrupulous part of the second amendment, but they chose to drop it for the final draft. But whatever. 

1 hour ago, rashore said:

Since we the people are the ones that ordained and established the constitution, it would be we the people that grant that right. It can also be we the people that take it away. 

Thats the problem with claiming things are natural law or God given rights or human rights.. If they really were, then it wouldn't be as simple as some guys deciding to include it or not in their legal writings. And there is no right that is so universally accepted that it is automatically upheld without direct language from governments. 

In the case of the U.S. It was a few guys that decided guns were important enough to mention in the bill of rights. I think they should have left in the religious scrupulous part of the second amendment, but they chose to drop it for the final draft. But whatever. 

I can't interpret that concept the way you do in that it was granted to us -- meaning the natural right of Liberty by another person. but I think I understand that you are saying we're not communist and so we all agree? that we understand the preexistence of this right. And we understand on that spiritual level of natural Law given to each one of us endowed by the creator.

Who are We The People that take it away in America what the Founders established ? they don't sound American to me. We The People will never give that away and if they try to take it, well that shot will be heard once again  around the world  history will repeat itself, how sad. no one wants that but that will happen.

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, ninjadude said:

Just you wait until the God folks on here read that ....

And there you go. Preacherman believes the unbelievable idea that guns are a gift from God. (imagine the Blues Brothers) God himself came down and presented a flintlocks and M16s to man via immaculate presentation. God himself says that we should slay our fellowman. God himself is responsible for war. God himself gave man the spirit of how to kill and how to make weapons. Sheesh!

But the really really crazy part? I agree with preacher about reduction of the military and stopping war.

You problem isn't with me ninja. Your problem is with the founders. 

• Like 1

On 8/15/2016 at 6:19 PM, Ellapennella said:

factcheck -check site? I haven't even tried to fact check -check everything

Clearly. That means you're living in a fact-free zone and don't care that Trump is lying about nearly everything he says.

On 8/15/2016 at 10:18 PM, Ellapennella said:

Criticizing Trump for wanting to Make America Great again

America is already great. It never stopped.

• Like 1

No it's not  great , we don't win anymore. We have failed leadership who are incompetent but when we fix it  as we lead from the front, and we'll win again we'll grow our country not grow other countries.

When Law and Order is  restored and All Americans are  unified that is when we will be great again.

4 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

No it's not  great , we don't win anymore. We have failed leadership who are incompetent but when we fix it  as we lead from the front, and we'll win again we'll grow our country not grow other countries.

When Law and Order is  restored and All Americans are  unified that is when we will be great again.

We don't win? America has nearly twice as many medals and the next country in the Olympics.

Trumps demonstrated leadership is incompetent. His campaign is in freefall. His businesses are a joke.

Constant growth is unsustainable. We help other countries because it is the right thing to do and the cost is minuscule.

Chaos is reigning? We already have law and order. In fact, way too much in many respects.

All Americans will never be completely unified. We are a melting pot of cultures and ideas. It's what makes America unique.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ninjadude said:

We don't win? America has nearly twice as many medals and the next country in the Olympics.

Trumps demonstrated leadership is incompetent. His campaign is in freefall. His businesses are a joke.

Constant growth is unsustainable. We help other countries because it is the right thing to do and the cost is minuscule.

Chaos is reigning? We already have law and order. In fact, way too much in many respects.

All Americans will never be completely unified. We are a melting pot of cultures and ideas. It's what makes America unique.

I quite agree. I also don't get Ella's unfailing parroting of Trump. I get that most anyone in a leadership role will have followers, but Trump's ship is sinking quicker than the Titanic.

I am no fan of the Clintons, myself, but in my 50 years on this earth I've never seen a so-called "political figure" as divisive and scorned as Trump. Ella likes to poke fun at the establishment GOP but seems to be forgetting that Trump, for some reason, is running on the Republican ticket. He's an enigma. Trump is certainly not a Republican and doesn't seem to fit into the values or traditions of any American political party. The best I've heard it put is one political commentator who called him the "Party of Trump." This is all about the man's ego and self-gratification. Anyone who thinks Trump actually cares about other people, especially common people who struggle from paycheck to paycheck, is most assuredly deluding themselves.

I don't know if it's been mentioned in this thread, but if somehow Trump wins, he will perhaps be the least effective president in American history. The reasons are obvious. Yes, he does have a fanbase, but he has no support among Democrats and barely any among the leaders of the Republican party. There is an estimate of over ten percent of Republicans refusing even to vote for Trump, and that's a hell of a lot of people for loyal Republicans (I heard the ten-percent figure over a month ago so it could easily be more by now). The short of it is, if Trump somehow stumbles into the Oval Office, he will accomplish nothing because no one will work with him. Trump seems deluded into thinking that he can accomplish anything he wants, but he doesn't understand the concept of president. He will not be a king. He will be beholden to Congress, and the real political leaders of America consider him a buffoon. So it's a simple and unavoidable fact that he will be painfully ineffective.

I'm a lifelong Republican but will vote for a Democrat if I feel the person is a better choice. I really don't like either of the Clintons so I cannot vote for Hillary. At the same time, I don't want a cartoon character as the world's most powerful leader, so I cannot vote for Trump. I'm looking at the independents.

• Like 4

Hillary is a snake she is no leader she should be in jail every tv commerical i see what her is bashing trump, because she has nothing good to say about her self that is a killer a liear, she cant be trusted

• Like 5