Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

No Obama,Hillary Clinton is unfit for office

ellapenella

I wouldn't mind if they both stepped down, and gave us some other alternatives.

Ted Cruz and Bernie Sanders look downright charming at this point.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, supervike said:

I wouldn't mind if they both stepped down, and gave us some other alternatives.

Ted Cruz and Bernie Sanders look downright charming at this point.

Heck, I have to remind myself to bid my excuses to Dubya... he looks like a shining intellectual and honest person at this point.

Edited by questionmark
  • Like 2

How about the Presidency is decided via the next Powerball lottery?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Leonardo said:

If chosen I refuse to serve.....really!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Gromdor said:

I wouldn't mind if they both had to do a psych exam and the results made public.  

really, is that right? she's not healthy and she's violent. she mistreated  the secret service , she hit them she curses at them when they've said good morning to her. actually, she takes drugs to control her temper maybe because of her health not being good. Remember when she was said to have passed out? and  hit her head? and  they were saying that's what gave her the blood clots on her brain? what's up with that hole in her tongue? from what i was reading everything about her actions depicts brain injury, like the prolonged  laughs and the weird facial expressions like recently seen also when under pressure by simple things like more than one person asking her questions at time like what was captured on video the last time, her mind  can't take that, she had a mild episode of like a seizure. She shouldn't be permitted to run, and neither should anyone in her condition. I sort of think that somehow someone will lie for her about her health too.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Leonardo said:

That would give us a chance of 2 in 250 million that certain 2 undesirables will  be Prezz... not a bad idea, not bad....

But, what if they win anyway? Can we then just steal their tickets?Or if 2 or more have the same winning number?

I guess you will have to refine your idea for a Tychocracy a little more.

4 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

really, is that right? she's not healthy and she's violent. she mistreated  the secret service , she hit them she curses at them when they've said good morning to her. actually, she takes drugs to control her temper maybe because of her health not being good. Remember when she was said to have passed out? and  hit her head? and  they were saying that's what gave her the blood clots on her brain? what's up with that hole in her tongue? from what i was reading everything about her actions depicts brain injury, like the prolonged  laughs and the weird facial expressions like recently seen also when under pressure by simple things like more than one person asking her questions at time like what was captured on video the last time, her mind  can't take that, she had a mild episode of like a seizure. She shouldn't be permitted to run, and neither should anyone in her condition. I sort of think that somehow someone will lie for her about her health too.

And now she's calling Trump her husband.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, questionmark said:

That would give us a chance of 2 in 250 million that certain 2 undesirables will  be Prezz... not a bad idea, not bad....

But, what if they win anyway? Can we then just steal their tickets?Or if 2 or more have the same winning number?

I guess you will have to refine your idea for a Tychocracy a little more.

Hmmm...I see what you're saying. My idea looked good on the surface, but there are problems with it.

How about this, we hold a "Running Man"-style competition, where all the candidates have to enter a sealed off arena and fight to the death against each other, with the last person alive being President? With that, over time we would naturally cull nearly all the people who aspire to positions of power!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, skliss said:

If chosen I refuse to serve.....really!

I don't blame you for saying that. I think a lot of people must feel the same way about it.

Of the two Hillary is far more qualified to lead the most powerful nation on the planet. Trump is a  dangerous individual because he has a very short temper, lashes out at people, has zero respect for people. He is a meglomaniac. 

• Like 4

Hillary being mean and crazy doesn't change the fact that Donald is mean, crazy and out of touch with reality.  Stop this now.  Vote Libertarian.

• Like 1

For some reason the thread about Hillary having seizures was closed.  It seems that thread was closed prematurely.

• Like 1

On 8/5/2016 at 10:26 PM, Thanato said:

Of the two Hillary is far more qualified to lead the most powerful nation on the planet. Trump is a  dangerous individual because he has a very short temper, lashes out at people, has zero respect for people. He is a meglomaniac. 

I'm on the other side.   When it comes to politicians, I don't like experience.  

• Like 2

I think she really is unfit for office.  Ethically, and it seems physically.

How about being unable to make it up a couple of steps without help?

hillarystairs.jpg

• Like 4

Of the two Hillary is far more qualified to lead the most powerful nation on the planet.

/facepalm  That's a fib.

Shrillary has shown that she isn't POTUS material, by her very actions in roles of leadership and decision making--please pay attention to this real world for once.

Compared with Shrillary's and her record, Trump's a saint.

Trump is a  dangerous individual because he has a very short temper, lashes out at people, has zero respect for people. He is a meglomaniac. 

All politicians are--but Trump isn't exactly a politician.  The only difference between some and others like Trump is that Trump is loud about it.

But all that I posted is common knowledge.

• Like 7

Well, to quote Mike Huckabee "Hillary Can't Fix America's Problems Because She Helped Create Them Bill Fox. ... and that Hillary can't and won't fix their problems, ..."

How true.

• Like 4

Interesting...like I said in the other thread, the odd speech patterns, so different from when she was last on the campaign trail have me confused. I originally thought very minor stroke, but maybe it's due to medication...? Just don't know.

57 minutes ago, skliss said:

Just don't know.

You know.  Watch that video, she appears drunk.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Merc14 said:

Check out this article on the assistant with the Diazepam pen (anti-seizure)  thatis with her 24/7 and this freeze up at a speech. 

http://dcwhispers.com/hillary-has-247-emergency-medic-who-never-leaves-her-side-pic/

You would think that her health issues would make impossible for her to try to hold office of Commander In Chief. This is really serious. Something is just so bizarre about her getting away with everything that is obviously proven wrong and unjust but she continues to move along like no rules have been broken.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

You would think that her health issues would make impossible for her to try to hold office of Commander In Chief. This is really serious. Something is just so bizarre about her getting away with everything that is obviously proven wrong and unjust but she continues to move along like no rules have been broken.

The combination of a completely and utterly corrupt Dept.  of Justice and a mainstream media that is nothing more than an adjunct arm of the democrat party allow her to, literally get away with breaking the law.  It has gotten so bad the NYT's admits they are 100% biased in print  http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/08/business/balance-fairness-and-a-proudly-provocative-presidential-candidate.html

• Like 3

• The topic was locked