Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

No Obama,Hillary Clinton is unfit for office

ellapenella

41 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

The combination of a completely and utterly corrupt Dept.  of Justice and a mainstream media that is nothing more than an adjunct arm of the democrat party allow her to, literally get away with breaking the law.  It has gotten so bad the NYT's admits they are 100% biased in print  http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/08/business/balance-fairness-and-a-proudly-provocative-presidential-candidate.html

Why are we making them for was a good question. If someone hit us with one , wouldn't our country have to defend our country in response to that? wouldn't we  have to fight back? Not that anyone wants that. I wouldn't put anything pass  what the Mullahs would do though if they had capability.

I was trying to find the article that stated how the liberal media openly said in the nytimes I think that it's their moral duty to lie on Trump.

Don't you think  the only thing they can hope to achieve is  the defamation of his character? They have nothing on him. They are always  trying to bait him so they can pick apart every response he says. They are so nasty. But they underestimated people for far too long. The media are one with the rigged system. Some are o.k not many but a few are o.k.

But But YOU'RE all in for a guy who clearly and emphatically states that he WANTS to use Nuclear weapons!!!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Don't you think  the only thing they can hope to achieve is  the defamation of his character? 

There's a lot of it about. I note you are an enthusiastic participant in all threads attacking Clinton's character.

In fact, the number of threads attacking the candidates greatly outnumbers the threads that endorse them. That's your election. Vote for the one that you dislike the least. How did that happen?

Edited by Arbenol
  • Like 2

Arbenol, you make me laugh about the Clinton's. Do you think I need to expose the Clinton's?

3 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Arbenol, you make me laugh about the Clinton's. Do you think I need to expose the Clinton's?

Well you obviously feel the need to at every opportunity.

I will give you your due. You are one of the few posters here who is honest enough to say you fully support Trump. Most of the others bemoan the fact that the choice is a rubbish one. I think some of them are really closet Trump fans but just don't want to admit it out loud.

Personally, I find both main candidates to be odious and dishonest. I truly don't know what I'd do if I had to vote in that circus you call an election. Vote a third party, probably.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Arbenol said:

Well you obviously feel the need to at every opportunity.

I will give you your due. You are one of the few posters here who is honest enough to say you fully support Trump. Most of the others bemoan the fact that the choice is a rubbish one. I think some of them are really closet Trump fans but just don't want to admit it out loud.

Personally, I find both main candidates to be odious and dishonest. I truly don't know what I'd do if I had to vote in that circus you call an election. Vote a third party, probably.

Yet you come to Clinton's defense.  Imagine that? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Merc14 said:

Did I? Where?

2 hours ago, Arbenol said:

There's a lot of it about. I note you are an enthusiastic participant in all threads attacking Clinton's character.

In fact, the number of threads attacking the candidates greatly outnumbers the threads that endorse them. That's your election. Vote for the one that you dislike the least. How did that happen?

Here you go bud.  Are you saying you will NOT vote for her?  Why? I want to know why you, a left winger, has decided to abandon Hillary and vote whatever?

Edited by Merc14

6 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Here you go bud.  Are you saying you will NOT vote for her?  Why?

How's that a defence? It's a response to Ella's comment about attacks on Trump. I'm merely pointing out that both sides are doing this. Seems to me that nobody can find anything positive to say about their preferred candidate so they attack the other. Do you think that's a positive focus for your election?

And I won't vote for her for two very good reasons. I'm not American and I don't think she's even close to presidential material. If you need reminding, my post you responded to said this:

Clear enough?

Edited by Arbenol
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Arbenol said:

How's that a defence? It's a response to Ella's comment about attacks on Trump. I'm merely pointing out that both sides are doing this. Seems to me that nobody can find anything positive to say about their preferred candidate so they attack the other. Do you think that's a positive focus for your election?

And I won't vote for her for two very good reasons. I'm not American and I don't think she's even close to presidential material. If you need reminding, my post you responded to said this:

Clear enough?

Nope.  I asked you why.  We both know who you are so why?

1 hour ago, Merc14 said:

To be fair Merc ....where did he actually come to Clinton's defence ? He said that he finds 'both candidates' odious and dishonest. As I also do... and so do many, many others. And this opinion does not only apply within your own country. It also applies to how the rest of the world are seeing how this 'circus of an election' is being played out.

From where we...the 'outsiders' see this....there is more concern as far as who will be in charge of nuclear weapons.

And despite Hillary Clinton and her lies etc..etc..etc.. There is no way in hell that I would trust Donald Trump with the nuclear code.

The man is simply an ego driven rat-bag and does not have the temperament to handle such a massively important responsibility.

I agree with Abenol - it's to bad that the American people don't have a third choice of candidate to decide on. Surely anyone else could not possibly be as half as embarrassing... pathetic and scary as the two that are running. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Nope.  I asked you why.  We both know who you are so why?

You asked me two questions.

I answered both.

To expand a little, her involvement in Obama's disastrous attempts to manipulate the so-called Arab Spring just continued the 'western' habit of sticking our noses in and making things worse. She's no different to Reagan, Bush and her own husband in that regard. The stench of corruption has followed her and Bill around for decades. They are self serving cronyists who clearly don't have the interests of ordinary Americans at heart. I could go on but I wouldn't say anything that hasn't been said a million times.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, supervike said:

Of all the valid and plentiful arguments against a Clinton Presidency, this has to be among the silliest.

Don't consider it a standalone argument, just an additional example of her unfitness to serve, not only her poor physical health but her willingness to cover-up that she is not well. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Varelse said:

Considering that the one group more likely to lose power other than the Progressives are the Republican Establishment.  So they will say just about anything.  They are more dangerous than Hilary.  Instead of getting behind Trump, they are going to accept a certain level of obscurity and hope that Hilary will be more moderate than she lets on.  They think they have a chance at using their influence with her better than with Trump.  Washington needs house cleaning and this is one reason to vote Trump.

9 minutes ago, supervike said:

Of all the valid and plentiful arguments against a Clinton Presidency, this has to be among the silliest.

Her Health is very pertinent.  For the past few years, one can pick up on her dwindling abilities.  She may not be as bad as some think, but she has some serious issues.  That explains why the MSM have been instructed to treat her gently.  She has to get by three debates with Trump.  Why do you think there are those trying to get Trump to step down?  Trump will literally kill her in debate.  Why were at least two of the debates scheduled opposite football?  Sunday and Monday Night Football has been going on for how many years now?  I wonder if some national emergency will occur, Obama will declare martial law, the debates will be cancelled, then the elections won't go on unless they are assured of a Hilary win.

12 hours ago, Varelse said:

First paragraph of the article

Fifty prominent Republican foreign policy and national security experts -- many veterans of George W. Bush's administration -- have signed a letter denouncing Donald Trump's presidential candidacy and pledging not to vote for him.

The part bolded by me, sounds like a good reason to ignore them :lol:  Just what did these guys do besides help take away our freedoms and start an illegal war which has destabilized the entire region for decades?  Experts in death and chaos perhaps.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Her Health is very pertinent. 

Yes.  I very much agree, and I also like Merc's point that this is yet another reason.  Her health is relevant, but not tabloid style 'gotcha' moments.

I am referring to the videos of her 'barking like a dog' and 'was it a seizure?'  Even that single photo of her climbing the stairs (with help, it seems).  Anyhow, those things all a dubious examples of her poor health, so easily dismissed by loads of people.

Those things make the argument against her look weak, and as far as I'm concerned should be shelved in light of more credible evidence.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, OverSword said:

First paragraph of the article

The part bolded by me, sounds like a good reason to ignore them :lol:  Just what did these guys do besides help take away our freedoms and start an illegal war which has destabilized the entire region for decades?  Experts in death and chaos perhaps.

Yes, I noticed that too.  These guys are 'experts'?LOL 

I'm in no way a Trump fan, but it makes it easier to buy into the argument that he is against the entrenched establishment of Washington when the very same establishment keeps warning us about him.

• Like 3

Here's the true Hillary, the one the liberal media won't show you.

http://www.infowars.com/video-hillary-clinton-hates-muslims/

And wikileaks email confirms Hillary sold weapons to ISIS:

http://www.daily-sun.com/post/157634/Wikileaks-confirms-Hillary-sold-weapons-to-ISIS

She has help to create all the Mideast turmoil, unrest, ISIS, etc..

• Like 2

• The topic was locked