Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

No Obama,Hillary Clinton is unfit for office

ellapenella

7 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

Here's the true Hillary, the one the liberal media won't show you.

http://www.infowars.com/video-hillary-clinton-hates-muslims/

And wikileaks email confirms Hillary sold weapons to ISIS:

http://www.daily-sun.com/post/157634/Wikileaks-confirms-Hillary-sold-weapons-to-ISIS

She has help to create all the Mideast turmoil, unrest, ISIS, etc..

I often wonder how the left balances all their different pet projects like how do they justify supporting Islam and feminism when the two are so diametrically opposed.  Hillary tweeted congratulations to an American athlete wearing a hijab who hasn't won anything while ignoring a female gold medalist who won gold for air guns marksmanship?  Isn't the hijab a burden to female Muslims, something that they are ordered to wear by a misogynistic religion that treats them like half humans?    Feminists ignore women raped and/or abused by Bill Clinton but don't say peep when Hillary, who led the charge to destroy thee women's life's, proclaims on the bully pulpit that all women who been sexually abused should be heard. 

• Like 7

Merc14 & South Alabam have you guys heard anything on the news about the feds raiding her campaign in Philly? I haven't .

Unless it can be spun as an "attack" on Hilary no one will report air I suspect.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lord Fedorable said:

Unless it can be spun as an "attack" on Hilary no one will report air I suspect.

So you didn't hear anything either I guess. I think if it were Trump being raided there's no doubt it would be 24/7 on every network station.

• Like 2

Have any of you all heard about the Snowden hexadecimal cryptic tweet about  5 days ago?I just heard about it.  Something like "a dead mans switch" meaning that if anything happens to him secrets won't be taken to the grave with him. Maybe there's a leak to be expected and soon?

• Like 1

Wow. This is all really strange, everything going on during this election, and I do hope Snowden is O.K.

2 hours ago, Merc14 said:

I often wonder how the left balances all their different pet projects like how do they justify supporting Islam and feminism when the two are so diametrically opposed.  Hillary tweeted congratulations to an American athlete wearing a hijab who hasn't won anything while ignoring a female gold medalist who won gold for air guns marksmanship?  Isn't the hijab a burden to female Muslims, something that they are ordered to wear by a misogynistic religion that treats them like half humans?    Feminists ignore women raped and/or abused by Bill Clinton but don't say peep when Hillary, who led the charge to destroy thee women's life's, proclaims on the bully pulpit that all women who been sexually abused should be heard. 

I'm not sure they look into the future far enough, to see everything that the liberals champion, would be lost at the hands of Islam. Gays put to death, women beaten for merely speaking, or put to death because they are raped, all our guns taken away, so their is no fighting back.

But hey, you open your arms long enough, someone is bound to stab you in the back.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ellapennella said:

Have any of you all heard about the Snowden hexadecimal cryptic tweet about  5 days ago?I just heard about it.  Something like "a dead mans switch" meaning that if anything happens to him secrets won't be taken to the grave with him. Maybe there's a leak to be expected and soon?

That looks like a registry key

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ellapennella said:

Merc14 & South Alabam have you guys heard anything on the news about the feds raiding her campaign in Philly? I haven't .

No, but I'm looking now, thanks for links.

3 hours ago, Merc14 said:

I often wonder how the left balances all their different pet projects like how do they justify supporting Islam and feminism when the two are so diametrically opposed. 

That one I can explain to you. The Democratic party doesn't have a purity test.

I'm more interested in the *crickets* over Trump wanting to actually use nuclear weapons.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

You haven't heard anything in the news because it wasn't her campaign that was raided. It was a labor union that supported Hillery that was raided.

Grasping at straws.......

Link

27 minutes ago, Euphorbia said:

You haven't heard anything in the news because it wasn't her campaign that was raided. It was a labor union that supported Hillery that was raided.

Grasping at straws.......

Link

Grasping at straws?  LMFAO.  The woman should be in prison but your party has corrupted the DoJ so completely that these people are above the law.  I know you are happy now but history shows that once the law fails to protect one side it fails to protect all sides.  The only difference in this country is that "the rabble" is heavily armed and the folks in the military are us, not you.

Edited by Merc14

2 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Grasping at straws?  LMFAO.  The woman should be in prison but your party has corrupted the DoJ so completely that these people are above the law.  I know you are happy now but history shows that once the law fails to protect one side it fails to protect all sides.  The only difference in this country is that "the rabble" is heavily armed and folks in the military are us, not you.

You seem like an angry man........sad really.

This is why I generally stay out of the political threads.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Euphorbia said:

You seem like an angry man........sad really.

This is why I generally stay out of the political threads.

Yep, I am very angry that my country has descended into a banana republic because of people like you. 

1 minute ago, Merc14 said:

Yep, I am very angry that my country has descended into a banana republic because of people like you. 

People like me? Exactly where have I stated my views?

Yes, you're an angry man!

11 minutes ago, Euphorbia said:

People like me? Exactly where have I stated my views?

Yes, you're an angry man!

The fact that you are attacking me as an "angry man' is the only proof I need of what your political leanings are. The fact that you are reluctant to state your political views and that you hail from the most left wing city in the United States makes it pretty obvious what you believe in.  Are you unaware of deductive reasoning?

In my experience the democrats are the violent party.  The KKK was a product of the democrat party and democrats are the party that violently opposed integration in the '60's (see Senator Robert Byrd and Governor Wallace).  Occupy Wall Street, blessed by your congresswoman ( I apologize if you aren't in the 12th district) was wantonly violent and paid for by George Soros. 

I see no comparable violence from the right, ever.  The protestors at Trump rallies are aid for rioters, paid for by the left.  You think you are a nice person who sees things economically but, in reality, you are a person who takes the easy way out and calls people that challenge the lawlessness of the Obama administration angry. 

You are sad man-child that I am embarrassed for from a distance. 

3 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

The fact that you are attacking me as an "angry man' is the only proof I need of what your political leanings are. The fact that you are reluctant to state your political views and that you hail from the most left wing city in the United States makes it pretty obvious what you believe in.  Are you unaware of deductive reasoning?

In my experience the democrats are the violent party.  The KKK was a product of the democrat party and democrats are the party that violently opposed integration in the '60's (see Senator Robert Byrd and Governor Wallace).  Occupy Wall Street, blessed by your congresswoman ( I apologize if you aren't in the 12th district) was wantonly violent and paid for by George Soros. 

I see no comparable violence from the right, ever.  The protestors at Trump rallies are aid for rioters, paid for by the left.  You think you are a nice person who sees things economically but, in reality, you are a person who takes the easy way out and calls people that challenge the lawlessness of the Obama administration angry. 

You are sad man-child that I am embarrassed for from a distance. 

And what city is that? I think your comprehension is a little lacking. The city I live in is about 55% Republican.

I call you an angry man because you are.....

Oh, and the KKK was the product of conservatives.......the parties switched sides many decades ago.

6 hours ago, Merc14 said:

Meanwhile Trump calls the 2nd amendment the only way to stop Clinton appoint judges as the only way to stop her. 

http://www.npr.org/2016/08/09/489364948/trump-appears-to-suggest-second-amendment-could-stop-clinton

Im sure you agree that a "corrupt" democrat is better than a lunatic Republican endorsing political violence?

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Euphorbia said:

And what city is that? I think your comprehension is a little lacking. The city I live in is about 55% Republican.

San Francisco is 55% republican?  WTF world are you living in ace?

I call you an angry man because you are.....

So what?  Don't I have aright to be angry with $10T in debt your president accumulated while never achieving above a 3% GDP in 8 years?  That is the worst record in US history and I am sure you voted for him twice, no?  Ar eyou proud of that or is it still GW's fault? 

Oh, and the KKK was the product of conservatives.......the parties switched sides many decades ago.

Sorry man-child, but the KKK is purely a democrat organization,  That is a matter of the historical record.  The democrats blocked Kennedy's equal rights act, violently.  The only reason it passed was because of the republican party.  That is in the historical record look it up in the congressional record child.   

I realize that children have a hard time dealing with reality but you are posting on here so I assume you are an adult and so I ask that you provide proof that what I am asserting is in error.  I don't have to post links because my assertions are a part of the historical record, just look them up. 

Edited by Merc14

1 minute ago, Merc14 said:

San Francisco is 55% republican?  WTF world are you living in ace?

So what?  Don't I have aright to be angry with $10T in debt your president accumulated while never achieving above a 3% GDP in 8 years?  That is the worst record in US history and I am sure you voted for him twice, no?  Ar eyou proud of that or is it still GW's fault? 

Sorry man-child, but the KKK is purely a democrat organization,  That is a matter of the historical record.  The democrats blocked Kennedy's equal rights acts violently.  The only reason it passed was because of the republican party.  That is in the historical record.  I realize that children gave a hard time dealing with reality but you are posting on here so I assume you are an adult and so I ask that you provide proof that what I am asserting is in error.  I don't have to post links because my assertions are a part of the historical record, just look them up. 

I don't live in San Francisco ace. I live somewhere east of San Francisco.......can't you read?

The Democrats back at the start of the kkk were conservative.

I'm sorry, but you're angry and abusive.......we're done......

16 minutes ago, Euphorbia said:

I don't live in San Francisco ace. I live somewhere east of San Francisco.......can't you read?

The Democrats back at the start of the kkk were conservative.

I'm sorry, but you're angry and abusive.......we're done......

Yeah, I understand,  children that are proved wrong tend to react negatively to being proven wrong.  Growing up, maturing tends to help people learn that they aren't always right.  You, apparently, haven't reached that stage and instead of proving me wrong with facts (there aren't any) you call me angry and storm off with their tighty-whities in a bunch. 

Thanks for immediately backing down and acting like a child, just as I said.  The real world is a hard place and little boys in adult bodies can't handle it, obviously.   See ya kid, go vote for Hillary, she'll take care of you. 

Edited by Merc14

4 hours ago, ninjadude said:

That one I can explain to you. The Democratic party doesn't have a purity test.

I'm more interested in the *crickets* over Trump wanting to actually use nuclear weapons.

You're still posting tripe?  Wow, some people never learn...

1 hour ago, Leto_loves_melange said:

...a lunatic Republican endorsing political violence?

OMG...he didn't do that.  Geez, how the left desperately flops around trying to find something to pin on him.  I think I'm done with you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

OMG...he didn't do that.  Geez, how the left desperately flops around trying to find something to pin on him.  I think I'm done with you.

Trying to find something on him?? :P  The left doesn't need to.  The guy's a rich and obnoxiously arrogant racist, a chauvinist moron who has no respect for anybody and has no loyalty towards anyone, not even his own Party who in return dislike him.  His only interest is in his own huge and fat egocentric self.  BTW talking about fat, he doesn't like fat people either. He only cares about his own butt and everything he does is for self accreditation, which in return helps market his own product but despite that, I'm pretty certain he isn't doing any of this for the dollar, as he truthfully claims, but he isn't doing it for you either.  It's all about HIS ego.  He doesn't give a rats about you or anyone of your fellow compatriots, despite what he DOES claim. Paradoxically, he's the most unfit "Politician" you could ever come across but I doubt he would ever have the courage to push the Nuke button (thankfully) like some suggest. He loves himself too much and the radiation backlash of such action could cause his hair to fall out. Wouldn't that be a tragedy. 

BTW, everything in this post is related to things that he has said, acted upon or done. 

Edited by Black Red Devil
  • Like 2

Trump now less than an 18% chance of being POTUS, according to hard-nosed betting markets.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked