Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

No Obama,Hillary Clinton is unfit for office

ellapenella

1 minute ago, Frank Merton said:

I've very worried that Trump might become President, and she is the only alternative.  I also think her history has been grossly distorted by those who hate the idea of a strong woman.  Hatred of Clinton's obscene stupid behavior may also be part of it, but voting for Trump over Clinton would just simply be insane.  It may be choosing the lesser of two evils, but Trump is really bad, Clinton seems reasonable and capable.

we can't survive another democrat.  but you may want that.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Michelle said:

Are you serious? 

People condemn Christians for much less. I have no idea why people defend these people and constantly rant against Christians.

Come to think of it, yes I do. There is very little chance you will be killed by a Christian for speaking against their faith.

I can't fathom the reasoning when people defend Muslims for their hate crimes. So what if a few gays are thrown off buildings, burned to death or stoned. 

Are you referring to all Muslims here, Michelle? How many gays has Omar Mateen's father thrown off buildings, burned to death or stoned?

And I don't particularly care if other people "condemn Christians for much less", because I'm not "other people". You want to rebut my argument, then please do so, but understand that it is MY argument - not "other peoples".

Edited by Leonardo

I interpreted Michele's comment as being about individuals - Michelle was raised by Muslims after all, she'd be the last to tar an entire group, especially that one.

10 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

I'm being respectful to everyone that served and serve and in doing so I'm not forgetting about all those that gave their lives for our Country. 

But in the realness of now , it was Hillary and Barack that have destabilized the middle east. Yes , we had it under control and if Obama would have kept 8,000 support troops there things would not have vacuumed as they did.  You or anyone want to disagree from here on out  I say your not being honest and especially if you served somethings just not right that you would not realize that after all that, he did nothing to prevent what was already done there.

I'm sorry but your wrong there.. it has never been in control.. it vacuumed when Saddam went into hiding.. he was the driving force that kept the middle east in check. The biggest mistake was getting rid of him.

1 hour ago, DingoLingo said:

I'm sorry but your wrong there.. it has never been in control.. it vacuumed when Saddam went into hiding.. he was the driving force that kept the middle east in check. The biggest mistake was getting rid of him.

Never mind his genocide, invasions of other countries, ignoring of un sanctions or the fact that over 2 million children starved to death during his dictatorship, etc, etc.....

33 minutes ago, skliss said:

Never mind his genocide, invasions of other countries, ignoring of un sanctions or the fact that over 2 million children starved to death during his dictatorship, etc, etc.....

heh.. I am talking about stability in the region rather then what he did..

10 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

Somehow, that's not democratic. Dissenting party members are fakes/commies, as it were.

Apparently, just calling them "establishment" is enough of a slur, at the moment. 

I keep listening to how it's used in context, and it seems to mean sane. 

Edited by ChaosRose

9 hours ago, danielost said:

we can't survive another democrat.  but you may want that.

They do want that. They're pretty much the party of satanist  & commies . I know there's  some Satanist voting for trump too and not every Christian is a good person just because they claim Christianity. But the left liberals of this day have hijacked the democratic party and so have the  right republican party  been hijacked too by traitors and so that's why we voted for Trump.

These  are some times we're living in. I recall that George Washington warned about spies everywhere like in places that we refer to as "the establishment" .Suppose that he would have been called a conspiracy theorist in these days,ya think?  maybe just one time only , because I  do believe  he would of dealt with it,with them, the traitors they are,  as they  secretly planed  to take over America.

"Not gonna happen" We won't let it.

This is where I say Trump is our George Washington but people get all bent out of shape about it. lol but it's really not funny because something is being planned and well, they're trying to let the Nihilist loose on us only we're not falling for it.

Edited by Ellapennella

• The topic was locked