Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UM-Bot

'Smart' clothes could sell themselves on eBay

Calibeliever

I'm not sure how comfortable I'd be about my personal effects announcing to the world that I'm neglecting them. 

• Like 1

Still Waters

I would rather they be 'smart' enough to wash and iron themselves!

• Like 2

twobytwice

Would you really want to live in Pee Wee's playhouse where everything is "smart"?

paperdyer

Make them smart enough to move to the front of the clothing line so you remember you have them. I know I have the issue of forgetting I have a particular shirt.  Actually it's my T-Shirt collection.  I could wear a different T-Shirt every day for at least 2 months without repeating.  I have a separate closest just for the T's.  Mostly comics/cartoons, but others as well.  And I just keep on buying.  Just added some Suicide Squad shirts. I'm waiting for my wife to rebel.  Let's see wife or T-shirts.  Hmmmmmmmmm 

Nnicolette

I have alotta clothes and go all year without wearing the same more than twice i dont think i want them deciding if i need to sell them i already donate what i dont want. How impractical, i agree id rather if they decided to wash themselves then when to sell themselves in fact people should all learn that as well.

little_dreamer

Just think, if everyone had this no one would wear the wrong size clothes again.   Too tight clothes would disappear from your closet.

Better not gain any weight. :unsure2:

Still Waters
On 08/08/2016 at 9:57 PM, Nnicolette said:

i already donate what i dont want.

That's what I do. We get charity bags through the door from various charities who come and collect them on a specified day. Then they sell what you donate in their shops.