Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The True Age of the Soul

stevemagegod

So I was playing Pokemon Go and I was just riding around my town on my Bike looking for stuff to catch and the Map environment took me to my local Graveyard which is friggen huge. One of the spots in the Cemetery was a Gym and after I defeated the Trainer I was getting that feeling of not being alone even though I was. The only place i usually do EVP Sessions is at my House when I am sleeping. However I decided to try and do a random evp session in the day time even though it was super windy. I figured I would just do a audio tag of everything around me which you will hear in the tape I ask like 3 questions and wait a few seconds before asking another question and one of the responses I got super fascinating when I slowed the audio down a tiny sec. 

I noticed that when I started to ask questions I got that "Feeling" even stronger. Its hard to describe. Tell me what you all think. 

I already posted this on Above Top Secret but I wanted some more opinions.so i just copyed and pasted my original topic. I figured it was long shot to get any decent EVPs with how windy it was but the weird part is when i started asking questions i thought the wind was getting stronger.  Pokemon Go takes you to "Historic" locations for Gyms. When i got up there I knew I wasn't alone. 

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stevemagegod

• FlyingAngel

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not clear that they are saying Immortal but if your EVP is genuine, maybe the existence of spirits is true ?