Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Putin accuses Ukraine

bmk1245

33 minutes ago, bee said:

I'm feeling ok - thank you - :) 

Good to hear.

Back to the question: have you found proof of what Tsarev said?

29 minutes ago, bee said:

the sixth sense remark was about agenda posting and not about the impression you would be 'happy' if there was a war with Russia -

You're wrong about that too. I do not have an agenda, just an opinion. As for contributing to hostilities, what hostilities? Are you giving me credit for fueling tensions between the US and Russia? Sure, okay, I'll take credit, considering I've accomplished little else today.

4 minutes ago, bee said:

IMO - America and Russia should make every effort to get on and keep the power balanced - is that such a hard thing
to do... but it seems that it is a hard thing to do and the US going on about Russia being it's number one enemy is making
matters worse
--

There is just as much anti-American sentiment in Russia as there is anti-Russian sentiment in the US. To point fingers exclusively at the US is to ignore the fact that the Russians are also provocateurs in their own way.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Clair said:

I also stated that neither the US nor Russia are so irrational as to start a war with each other.

On my similar thread I posted about the build up of US, Canadian, and euro troops on Russia's borders....thats been going on a while now....something is cooking

• Like 1

2 hours ago, and then said:

As I mentioned earlier, I really wouldn't put anything past this current administration but what puzzles me deeply is this - Obama gave Putin his way in Syria when he could have bombed Assad's military into rubble.  Obama gave such a sweetheart deal to the Iranians to avoid conflict that they certainly WILL have nukes in a few years.  Obama refused to take action in Syria when chemical weapons were used after saying he would.  He has consistently shown that other than killing (hopefully) enemy high value targets with drones, he has absolutely no stomach for conflict on any scale.  So why would he be pushing HARD against the only other nation that could literally destroy America?  Does that seem logical to you bee?  The only reason I could imagine him acting in such a way is that Putin disrespects him - kind of like Netanyahu - and he's so thin skinned he just CANNOT let such a slight pass.  If that is the case then God help us.  Putin isn't the backing down kind.  He's literally a street fighter.  once got his arm broken in a street fight where he took on 5 guys.

Hiya ---

re Syria - I think when the British Parliament made the surprise vote NOT to bomb Assad's that kind of left Obama in an awkward
position - I don't think America wanted to go it alone --- also there was info coming out that in fact it was the ''''rebels''' who used
chemical weapons then tried to frame Assad for it --- the chemical weapons came from just over the Turkish border, if I remember
right - it would have been unbelievable suicidal madness if Assad would have used the chemical weapons when the famous 'red line' had been
drawn by Obama - it came very close to the Syrian Army being bombed out of existence and with it the Assad regime - but as we know
Russia stepped in and brokered a deal about the chemical weapons ---- and frankly --- if Russia hadn't worked with the Syrian Army
to make a really serious attempt to get control of places taken over by the Islamic State and Al Qaeda affiliated groups etc -- the
whole of Syria would probably be in the hands of the Islamic State by now ---

The thing about pushing hard against a country that can probably match it militarily --- America is used to being dominant and having
it's own way on the International Stage - but the power balance could be shifting and perhaps that makes America  more dangerous
at the moment --- trying to hold on to it's supremacy as the worlds number one super power --

These couple of incidents show that there is a new technology around and this is almost certainly why the US has a different attitude
and approach to Iran now -- Iran has a kind of modern technology and protection that it didn't use to have --- not nuclear in the way
we think of nuclear - a different type of technology that isn't widely known about --- yet -- Keshe Technology --- called
plasma technology - 

I don't have the time to even touch on that --- it's a huge subject and I mean HUGE -- anyone interested can look it up and
do a search --- The Keshe Foundation - Mehran T Keshe -

there are some people screaming hoax ---- but ---- they would wouldn't they -- for a real game changer -

These are a couple of examples of Keshe Technology in action -- America hasn't been left out and they too have been given the
opportunity to have the tech --- it's all about Peace and exchanging Free Energy for Peace but there are lots more applications
like agriculture and space travel ---- etc etc --- I kid you not --- :) 

anyway this is getting to long now --- here are the examples -- the controlled downing of the Spy Drone and the disabling
of the USS Donald Cook ---

Edited by bee
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, Clair said:

There is just as much anti-American sentiment in Russia as there is anti-Russian sentiment in the US. To point fingers exclusively at the US is to ignore the fact that the Russians are also provocateurs in their own way.

actually in Russia it is a lot more, i have no doubt more than half of ordinary Russians hate america, they are brainwashed that way,  anti us propaganda there is huge,  direct and indirect. we do not even come close to russia hate wise. ordinary Americans could not care less about russia.

the worst thing is, Russian are brainwashed to hate ordinary Americans for no reason, they blame all their problem on usa. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, seeder said:

On my similar thread I posted about the build up of US, Canadian, and euro troops on Russia's borders....thats been going on a while now....something is cooking

Yes, they were sent as part of a 'readiness' brigade for the Baltic states in the event of a Russian invasion.

• Like 4

Heloooo, bee,  have you found proof (from the video I posted) of what Tsarev said, huh? Just say, YES or NO.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, aztek said:

actually in Russia it is a lot more, i have no doubt more than half of ordinary Russians hate america, they are brainwashed that way,  anti us propaganda there is huge,  direct and indirect. we do not even come close to russia hate wise. ordinary Americans could not care less about russia.

the worst thing is, Russian are brainwashed to hate ordinary Americans for no reason, they blame all their problem on usa. 

As you are US dweller, let me ask you: I just listened one of Kremlin's lapdogs Sergey Markov*, who, in the voice of authority, proclaimed that majority of Americans are on the Russian side (Ukrainian affair wise). Is it true?

[*] S. Markov is kinda Glenn Beck on septuple dosage of methedrine/LSD/<drugs not invented yet> cocktail...

majority of those who care what is going on abroad, no.  very few Americans even know or care what is going on between Russia and Ukraine.  those that do mostly on ukraine side,  even mike tyson. 

so just as lavrov, peskov  markov lies as well, (there is got to be something about the  ending  "OV" )

12 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Heloooo, bee,  have you found proof (from the video I posted) of what Tsarev said, huh? Just say, YES or NO.

I haven't had time to even look -- but -

I don't suppose there is proof to be found on the internet - or you wouldn't be getting excited - 

we are hardly likely to be able to access meetings via Youtube where it's made obvious what he said -
this Ukraine business and US involvement is a very sensitive matter, don't ya know -- 

Just now, bee said:

[...]

... but you said you started watching it hours ago (that video suppose to be a diamond hard proof, judging from the comments left by Russkies - mucus, crap, and p!ss, and other stuff just flying towards 'mericans)... Do I smell something fishy?

Just now, bee said:

[...]

we are hardly likely to be able to access meetings via Youtube where it's made obvious what he said -
this Ukraine business and US involvement is a very sensitive matter, don't ya know
-- 

Right... And some guys just sneaked into very sensitive meeting... "I sneaked into Situation Room, and I have HUGE info"... Brilliant.

16 minutes ago, aztek said:

majority of those who care what is going on abroad, no.  very few Americans even know or care what is going on between Russia and Ukraine.  those that do mostly on ukraine side,  even mike tyson. 

so just as lavrov, peskov  markov lies as well, (there is got to be something about the  ending  "OV" )

OK, thanks, I just had to have confirmation.

Damn, I forgot to post equipment that have been used to cross the border (temporal) into Crimea. Here it is:

CpgF-BFWYAAh27q.jpg

58 minutes ago, bee said:

44 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

... but you said you started watching it hours ago 

that should have been 'I haven't had time to even look at it all' --- (it was pretty boring and hard to hear what was being said )
and it was IN ANOTHER THREAD -

3 minutes ago, bee said:

that should have been 'I haven't had time to even look at it all' --- (it was pretty boring and hard to hear what was being said )
and it was IN ANOTHER THREAD -

Fair enough. Post your answer IN ANOTHER THREAD.

(I know, its boring, but... YES or NO) 

3 hours ago, seeder said:

Yeah, it's called precautionary actions.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

Yeah, it's called precautionary actions.

Yeap, and weaponized Borats won't forget it.

Thanks to Russkies, our government woke up, and started to pay attention to defense.

• Like 3

Russkies put interrogation video of alleged perpetrator.

Just without knowing Russian language, guess whats wrong with the video...

7 hours ago, bmk1245 said:

Just without knowing Russian language, guess whats wrong with the video...

I think I know what you're going to try and say but I will let you make your big revelation -

this is the translation from underneath the video -

(the teashirt is an interesting touch) - special conditions .. DISCOVERY ...American Bailing Team - 

Published on Aug 11, 2016

FSB published a video questioning the alleged organizer of the thwarted terrorist attacks in the Crimea Yevgeny Panova. The man admitted that he participated in the fighting in the ATO zone. 

"He served in the ATO area from August 14th to August 15th of the year as part of the 37th separate infantry battalion, which is part of the 56th Brigade," - he admitted arrested. 

Evgeny Panov said that he was invited to Kiev, where he explained that creates a subversive group to carry out terrorist attacks in the Crimea. 

According to the suspect, the group consisted of regular officers of military intelligence of Ukraine. "Kirilov Alexander with the call sign" Cyril ", a career officer named Dmitry Petrenko Oleg with the call sign" Fox, "Sandul Alex with the call sign" Sai ", included people with the call sign" Deshek "-. Said the suspect 

Evgeny Panov said that as objects of diversion were identified ferry, chemical plant, tank farm, etc. According to him, was laid a cache of weapons and explosives in the area of the Armenian and purchased five sets of military uniform sample of the Russian army. "As far as the operation was planned by me main management of Defence intelligence of Ukraine ", - stressed the attacker.

On 10-8-2016 at 11:23 PM, Clair said:

Neither the US or Russia are that irrational.

Lmfao. ..Said the American national a few months before inauguration of a certain Trump, Clinton.

2 hours ago, bee said:

I think I know what you're going to try and say but I will let you make your big revelation -

this is the translation from underneath the video -

(the teashirt is an interesting touch) - special conditions .. DISCOVERY ...American Bailing Team - 

Published on Aug 11, 2016

FSB published a video questioning the alleged organizer of the thwarted terrorist attacks in the Crimea Yevgeny Panova. The man admitted that he participated in the fighting in the ATO zone. 

"He served in the ATO area from August 14th to August 15th of the year as part of the 37th separate infantry battalion, which is part of the 56th Brigade," - he admitted arrested. 

Evgeny Panov said that he was invited to Kiev, where he explained that creates a subversive group to carry out terrorist attacks in the Crimea. 

According to the suspect, the group consisted of regular officers of military intelligence of Ukraine. "Kirilov Alexander with the call sign" Cyril ", a career officer named Dmitry Petrenko Oleg with the call sign" Fox, "Sandul Alex with the call sign" Sai ", included people with the call sign" Deshek "-. Said the suspect 

Evgeny Panov said that as objects of diversion were identified ferry, chemical plant, tank farm, etc. According to him, was laid a cache of weapons and explosives in the area of the Armenian and purchased five sets of military uniform sample of the Russian army. "As far as the operation was planned by me main management of Defence intelligence of Ukraine ", - stressed the attacker.

I'll keep what I'm trying and saying to myself for a moment (read again translation you posted, what is area of the Armenian in Crimea?). Damn, I can't find confession of other perpetrators...

55 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

Lmfao. ..Said the American national a few months before inauguration of a certain Trump, Clinton.

Say what you want, but at the end of the day, either one of them could have your entire political leadership for breakfast.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Clair said:

Say what you want, but at the end of the day, either one of them could have your entire political leadership for breakfast.

Mmerica, F* yeah.

In my nation, Trump would be tarred and feathered before you could say 'narcissistic megalomanian moron', ma'am.

Just now, Phaeton80 said:

Mmerica, F* yeah.

In my nation, Trump would be tarred and feathered before you could say 'narcissistic megalomanian moron', ma'am.

Your nation? Sorry, still trying to find it on a map.

• Like 3