Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Putin accuses Ukraine

bmk1245

6 minutes ago, Clair said:

Your nation? Sorry, still trying to find it on a map.

Well ma'am you might want to look at a map of the world, not one limited to the States. I know a lot of you like to think the world ends at your soon to be walled borders, protecting your 'great culture', but there are actually some pockets of civilization in the great expanse known to you as 'Not the Mmerica'.

1 hour ago, Phaeton80 said:

Lmfao. ..Said the American national a few months before inauguration of a certain Trump, Clinton.

Whether dumb or dumber wins, still, US isn't Russia/NK/etc where president/leader has a full power over the state. Whoever wins in US, I hope (s)he will keep (and increase) pressure on Russkies. One of the most effective ways of pressure would be kicking all relatives of Putin and his patsies from western countries (and freezing all assets). Next day, Putler's lapdogs will bring you his head on the silver plate.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Clair said:

Your nation? Sorry, still trying to find it on a map.

'cmon, Clair, thats too low, kinda

if_you_cant_reach_sky.jpg

• Like 4

3 hours ago, bmk1245 said:

I'll keep what I'm trying and saying to myself for a moment (read again translation you posted, what is area of the Armenian in Crimea?). Damn, I can't find confession of other perpetrators...

an area where there's a of of Armenians living - an Armenian Community....?

29 minutes ago, bee said:

an area where there's a of of Armenians living - an Armenian Community....?

That wasn't  area of the Armenia, t'was Artemovsk.

Edit to add: editing post here is a pain in the @rse

Edited by bmk1245

3 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

In my nation, Trump would be tarred and feathered before you could say 'narcissistic megalomanian moron', ma'am.

Really?  Is that an admission that there is no freedom of speech in your little toy country?

And isn't your nation the one that rolls over and plays dead when faced with national crises?

Edited by Thorvir Hrothgaard
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

That wasn't  area of the Armenia, t'was Artemovsk.

Edit to add: editing post here is a pain in the @rse

well I suppose it must have been a poor translation then -

what's with the Hitler video - scraping the barrel aren't you -- ?

Around 27 million Russians died helping to defeat Nazi Germany -and repelling the invasion - 

Some Americans on the other hand  helped to support /arm the Nazi regime and probably
used them as a proxy army against the USSR - just like they are using terrorist groups as a proxy
army in Syria now -- 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

George Bush's grandfather, the late US senator Prescott Bush, was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany.

The Guardian has obtained confirmation from newly discovered files in the US National Archives that a firm of which Prescott Bush was a director was involved with the financial architects of Nazism.

[snip]

The debate over Prescott Bush's behaviour has been bubbling under the surface for some time. There has been a steady internet chatter about the "Bush/Nazi" connection, much of it inaccurate and unfair. But the new documents, many of which were only declassified last year, show that even after America had entered the war and when there was already significant information about the Nazis' plans and policies, he worked for and profited from companies closely involved with the very German businesses that financed Hitler's rise to power. It has also been suggested that the money he made from these dealings helped to establish the Bush family fortune and set up its political dynasty.

Edited by bee
  • Like 1

Ukrainian President ordered his country’s armed forces on the Border with Crimea on combat alert on Thursday in a dramatic escalation of military tensions along the frontier with Russia and Crimea. 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/11/ukraine-puts-troops-on-combat-alert-as-tensions-with-russia-spir/

and today Ukraine, Crimea: Russia sends new air defence missiles.

The Russian military has announced the delivery of new air defence missiles to Crimea, in a move scheduled before the latest tension with Ukraine.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37062036

and apparently: Russian army can outgun British, leaked report warns.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/09/russia-can-outgun-british-troops-leaked-report-suggests/

Its all hotting up in the Cold War II

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, bee said:

well I suppose it must have been a poor translation then -

what's with the Hitler video - scraping the barrel aren't you -- ?

Around 27 million Russians died helping to defeat Nazi Germany -and repelling the invasion - 

Some Americans on the other hand  helped to support /arm the Nazi regime and probably
used them as a proxy army against the USSR - just like they are using terrorist groups as a proxy
army in Syria now -- 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

Nope, we are witnessing new Hitler, i.e. Putler. He already made his moves (Georgia, Ukraine) for the sake of "Russian world". If you are that blind, well, what can I say...

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, bee said:

army in Syria now -- 

Some does not equal the nearly two and a half million Soviets who collaborated with the German army.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Zenith said:

Some does not equal the nearly two and a half million Soviets who collaborated with the German army.

obviously Russian oligarchies who had been ousted in the revolution were looking to regain power - but the Russians of today are
the product of the ones who fought the Germans and prevented their country being invaded -

Edited by bee

16 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Nope, we are witnessing new Hitler, i.e. Putler. He already made his moves (Georgia, Ukraine) for the sake of "Russian world". If you are that blind, well, what can I say...

I don't actually believe that you believe this - and are just throwing mud around hoping it will stick -

for some reason best known to yourself -

14 minutes ago, Zenith said:

Well, Sir, you are russophobe and fascist. How dare you putting such abominable numbers on display...

:D

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bee said:

I don't actually believe that you believe this - and are just throwing mud around hoping it will stick -

for some reason best known to yourself -

Let me ask you: do you believe what Putin says?

And yes, I do think/believe that Putler is a new Hitler, 21st age Hitler.

29 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

No way am I going to compare Putin to Hitler yet.  Sure, he's a villain and he's aggressive and is taking land from surrounding countries against their wills, but he's not bent on genocide at this time.

4 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Let me ask you: do you believe what Putin says?

And yes, I do think/believe that Putler is a new Hitler, 21st age Hitler.

he does come across as a basically honest leader striving to do his best for his country, to me - under difficult circumstances -

and as for you actually believing he's the new HItler - I find that ridiculous (and still think you are being disingenuous)

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, bee said:

obviously Russian oligarchies who had been ousted in the revolution were looking to regain power

Obviously NOT. It might do you some good to put down CounterPunch and instead pick up a history book.

1 hour ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

Really?  Is that an admission that there is no freedom of speech in your little toy country?

And isn't your nation the one that rolls over and plays dead when faced with national crises?

Nah, its an admission the level of stupidity ol' Drumpf shoves down his supporter's throats would never fly in my 'little toy country'. He would be a social outcast, not a national hero.

Only an increasingly sick / dumbed down society that is a few decades away from reaching a total state of Idiocracy can such a thing become reality, sir.

23 minutes ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

No way am I going to compare Putin to Hitler yet.  Sure, he's a villain and he's aggressive and is taking land from surrounding countries against their wills, but he's not bent on genocide at this time.

Point here, not yet. Not yet. But just wait, Russian world is coming.

20 minutes ago, bee said:

he does come across as a basically honest leader striving to do his best for his country, to me - under difficult circumstances -

and as for you actually believing he's the new HItler - I find that ridiculous (and still think you are being disingenuous)

Hitler cared about his country much. So? Question is, what leaders do for their countries and prosperity of citizens. Putler solves internal problems with ****ing nearby countries (Georgia back in 2008, now Ukraine).

2 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

Nah, its an admission the level of stupidity ol' Drumpf shoves down his supporter's throats would never fly in my 'little toy country'. He would be a social outcast, not a national hero.

Only an increasingly sick / dumbed down society that is a few decades away from reaching a total state of Idiocracy can such a thing become reality, sir.

For someone who demands everyone sticks to the main subject in your topic threads, you certainly don't seem to have a problem p***ing in other people's threads. As for your comments to (and about) the Americans here, at this point all you're doing is deliberately antogonising them.

• Like 2