Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump and Russia? Seriously???

Baz Dane

43 minutes ago, Lemieux said:

Anyways, the Democrats, the MSM, the Hillary supporters, etc are all crying Trump=Putin blah blah blah... are they all that seriously blindfolded?

It truly is Bizarro World. :wacko:

GREAT WORK Lemieux, once again!  "They" are not blindfolded, however want us to be blindfolded.  "They" know that practically no one will do any research to refute their spin.  I applaud your work and it's this hard work to reveal the truth that will hopefully push others to look more deeply into what is being reported in the Clinton media cartel and/or open eyes to what really is going on.  I wish I could give you more kudos than this - well done!

• Like 9

Lemieux - our "poor man's Assange" lol please tell me you write your posts from an embassy

• Like 7

I can't read all that it would take all day so can I simply put a question forward, why has America put sanctions on Russia if they are supposed "freinds"? Thanks

8 minutes ago, Spaceisgreat said:

I can't read all that it would take all day so can I simply put a question forward, why has America put sanctions on Russia if they are supposed "freinds"? Thanks

http://nationalinterest.org/feature/the-truth-about-sanctions-against-russia-14789

I believe the point of the thread is the friendship between the Clinton cartel and Russia as opposed to a Trump-Russia connection and not the U.S. - Russia relationship per se.  The article link provides the necessary information to explain the "sanctions" against Russia, not to punish them, rather as a warning.

• Like 2

Lemieux lays his facts out clearly, which usually can't warrant anything but vain rebuttals, in most of his post. Once again, great work.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Lemieux said:

.Bill Clinton and Putin in the year 2000...

ap00072202568.jpg

C.: "Yeah, of course, we smoked but we didnt inhaled."

P.: "(hihihihi/*cough*)

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, aztek said:

putin-and-trump-riding-one-horse-togethe

I never would have guessed those two have exactly the same body type...looks like they may even shop at the same stores.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, toast said:

C.: "Yeah, of course, we smoked but we didnt inhaled."

P.: "(hihihihi/*cough*)

Putin is just smashed in this pic lol in another dimension

A short time ago Lemieux put together a blistering post similar to this about the Clintons and though I can't recall the subject matter I remember after seeing one of our blustering Trump haters screaming about the msnbc talking points about Trump in bed with Putin I honestly meant to ask Lemieux to put together this exact post but didn't for some reason. Guess I didn't have to. There is nothing left to be said. Good job man.

• Like 3

Excellent job again Lem.

These type of threads are scary. When a case against Killery is undebatable, the left side of our little community is a no show. Her ties with Russia are deep, and dangerous. Yet its completely just ignored. Those people would honestly rather talk about screaming babies being asked to leave rallies. Hillary has successfully made this entire election about bashing Trump. And even that has much more to do with just personal insults and blowing things out of proportion, then real relevant topics on policy.  Its down right scary.

• Like 4

I see on some other threads that CNN and other MSM outlets still have people blindly jumping through hoops and trying to claim Trump is secretly working with Putin and the Russians on some nefarious plot, while completely ignoring the acts committed by the Clintons(and Obama), who have already done far worse.

All of the above never existed in Fantasy Land I suppose. :rolleyes:

But let's go back to some more reality...

Considering none of the above could have happened in the eyes of some blindfolded people, I suppose neither did this...

- "Amid this influx of Uranium One-connected money, Mr. Clinton was invited to speak in Moscow in June 2010, the same month Rosatom struck its deal for a majority stake in Uranium One."

- "The $500,000 fee — among Mr. Clinton’s highest — was paid by Renaissance Capital, a Russian investment bank with ties to the Kremlin..."

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

- "Hillary's campaign Chairman John Podesta "sat on the board of a small energy company alongside Russian officials that received $35 million from a Putin-connected Russian government fund."

- "Making things worse, Podesta never fully disclosed the relationship, as the law requires. But of greater concern than Podesta is what it says about Clinton's strange and mutually beneficial relationship with Russia that led to Clinton lending a hand in helping Vladimir Putin build Skolkovo, a high-tech community meant to be "the Russian equivalent of America's Silicon Valley."

http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/hillarys-biggest-scandal-russia-and-her-reset-pal-vladimir-putin/

So... Clintons involved in selling off 20% of the U.S. uranium supply to Russia AND technology as well.

Here's Hillary and Putin on September 8 2012... BTW, where are all the (real)Trump photos with Putin for the last 12 years???

EDIT2-hillary-080116-AP.jpg

From a May 2011 email exchange with her aide Jake Sullivan...

- "Subject: Re: Jake: For approval: US-Russia Bilateral Commission Report to Presidents"

- "From: Sullivan, Jacob J" ... "This looks good. It will go out from you and Lavrov tomorrow."

That was from Sullivan to Clinton, and attached was the "US-Russia Bilateral Commission Report to Presidents" which contained...

- "The opening of a Russian Innovation Center (representing Rusnano, Russian Venture Company, and Skolkovo) in the Silicon Valley will act as another bridge connecting American and Russian high tech companies, investors, and scientific research institutions. Aeroflot's recent agreement to purchase new Boeing airliners will sustain tens of thousands of jobs in the United States and in Russia. New partnerships are also being created between American and Russian companies in electronics, advanced medical technology, nanotechnology, paper and food processing, and mechanical engineering."

Hillary's reply was...

- "Ok w me."

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/5610

It shows that she was onboard with sharing technology with Russia as late as 2011/2012... Which when looking at the uranium deal which she(and her team of friends) approved in 2010, it makes sense she would.

Actually, it made dollars... For the Clintons.

Anyways... U.S. uranium... technology... years of dealing in both by the Clintons, Putin and Russia... speaking fees... $145 million "donation" to the Clinton Foundation by Uranium One investors... $2 million hidden "donation" not reported on, from Ian Telfer(Uranium One boss)... and on and on... and yet the majority of the MSM is now trying to make out like Trump is some bad guy dealing with the evil Kremlin and will sell America out to the Russians, even though the Clintons have already played that role and did just that. :rolleyes:

And the worst part of it is that plenty of people out there are dumb enough to fall for it. :wacko:

On a side note, here's the video released by the House Oversight Committee showing Clinton lying to Congress...

Edited by Lemieux
Add underline
  • Like 4

On 8/11/2016 at 9:37 AM, Lemieux said:

Umm yeah. Really "absurd". :rolleyes:

Every single one of them is connected to, and owes an allegiance of sorts to the Clintons.

Why didn't the Business Insider list the above connections when making their claim??? The only thing "absurd" is the Business Insiders own statement.

I also notice that 2 of the above were former U.S. District Attorneys that were placed by President Bill Clinton after he took the unprecedented move of firing ALL sitting U.S. Attorneys in 1993... Still seeing the benefits(to the Clintons) of that move I suppose.

Anyways, the Democrats, the MSM, the Hillary supporters, etc are all crying Trump=Putin blah blah blah... are they all that seriously blindfolded?

The Clintons have weaseled their way through a deal that gave Russia 20% of the U.S. uranium supply, while making hundreds of millions in the process, and people are saying how the evil Donald Trump is conspiring with Putin???

It truly is Bizarro World. :wacko:

hundreds of millions into her foundation. how is that even legal?

Clinton Foundation Pockets Massive Payoffs From Russia for Mining Rights In Wyoming And Oregon- Hammond Ranch Part Of The Deal!

Finally the back story behind the Malheur Wildlife Refuge– and the Hammond ranch, as well as other ranchs and surrounding the refuge surfaces. Rumors have now been confirmed the ranch lands do indeed contain a wealth of precious metals, minerals, and uranium that is coveted by not only the federal government, but foreign entities as well. Think TTIP….heck just think TPA. Or double heck just think NAFTA!

https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2016/01/24/clinton-foundation-pockets-massive-payoffs-from-russia-for-mining-rights-in-wyoming-and-oregon-hammond-ranch-part-of-the-deal/

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 1

Just now, Ellapennella said:

I also notice that 2 of the above were former U.S. District Attorneys that were placed by President Bill Clinton after he took the unprecedented move of firing ALL sitting U.S. Attorneys in 1993... Still seeing the benefits(to the Clintons) of that move I suppose.

Why the Clinton Administration initiated this unprecedented purge has never been adequately investigated. For the convenience of future historians, we offer here a full list of the 93 U.S. Attorneys whose resignations the Clinton administration demanded:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1817411/posts

Attorney General Janet Reno fired all 93 U.S. attorneys, a very unusual practice.

The broadcast network evening newscasts, which didn't care in 1993 about the Clinton administration's decision to ask for the resignations of all 93 U.S. attorneys, went apoplectic Tuesday night in leading with the “controversy,” fed by the media, over the Bush administration for replacing eight U.S. attorneys in late 2006 -- nearly two years after rejecting the idea of following the Clinton policy of replacing all the attorneys.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/brent-baker/2007/03/13/nets-didnt-care-about-clinton-firing-93-us-attorneys-lead

1 hour ago, Lemieux said:

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/5610

It shows that she was onboard with sharing technology with Russia as late as 2011/2012... Which when looking at the uranium deal which she(and her team of friends) approved in 2010, it makes sense she would.

Actually, it made dollars... For the Clintons.

Anyways... U.S. uranium... technology... years of dealing in both by the Clintons, Putin and Russia... speaking fees... $145 million "donation" to the Clinton Foundation by Uranium One investors... $2 million hidden "donation" not reported on, from Ian Telfer(Uranium One boss)... and on and on... and yet the majority of the MSM is now trying to make out like Trump is some bad guy dealing with the evil Kremlin and will sell America out to the Russians, even though the Clintons have already played that role and did just that. :rolleyes:

And the worst part of it is that plenty of people out there are dumb enough to fall for it. :wacko:

If she did all of this while Secretary of State, what will she do as President of the Country? I'm seriously concerned . People are fussing over Trump's tone regarding our Nationals Security, and the Clinton's have been getting away with all this?

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

A few more tidbits from Forbes... and they don't even mention the uranium deal...

- "The Clinton Campaign and the Obama Administration are presenting the American people a cynical political charade regarding Russia and Vladimir Putin, with most of the media playing the Greek Chorus. What is so remarkable is that in order to accept what Clinton is now saying about Putin and Russia means having to ignore the previous seven years of Clinton’s and Obama’s accommodation of the man and country they now insist is a national security threat."

- "In June 2010, the FBI arrested ten Russian spies who had been living in the U.S. for years as a spy ring. [...] the spies were immediately returned to a hero’s welcome in Moscow with all but an apology from Obama for capturing them. The Clinton State Department officials inexplicably boasted to the media about how great a relationship they had with Russia..."

- "... Obama and Clinton rammed through the New START Treaty before a more conservative Senate [...] Clinton boasted once the treaty was ratified and considers it one of her accomplishments..."

- "An American president secretly asking for a foreign tyrant’s forgiveness while he lies to his own voters so he can be reelected to then be more accommodating of the tyrant’s interests."

http://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2016/10/13/the-clinton-russia-fiction/#66977e5c18f4

(My underlines)

So Obama/Clinton did that... PLUS ... selling off 20% of the United States uranium supply ... PLUS ... Clinton's involvement in Skolkovo ... neither of which are mentioned in the article.

And Trump's the one "conspiring" with the Russians???

The reality is that Obama and Clinton should be looked at for possible Treason, NOT campaigning to make Hillary U.S. President. But the MSM, playing the part of the "Greek Chorus" as correctly noted by Forbes, has the public quite brain-washed it would seem.

If Clinton is elected all we can really do is sit back and watch the disaster unfold.

Afghanistan - check ... Iraq - check ... Lybia - check ... Syria - almost ... Iran - on deck ... Russia - warming up ... Saudi Arabia Wahabbism, 9/11, Al Qaeda, ISIS, financier of global terror, etc Valued Ally - check.

What a foreign policy mess! :no:

And Trump's the danger? and "conspiring" with the Russians???

:wacko:

• Like 2

Isn't it funny how suddenly the democrats are all on about Russia the boogey man but we only need to look back 4 years ago when Romney was talking about keeping an eye on them and Obama snarkly quipped that the 1980's are calling and they want their foreign policy back.

I don't know what Russia's deal is but what I do see clearly is the establishment democrats saying anything they want for political expedience. They are so fake.

• Like 2

Oh yea and Obama caught on hot mic saying tell Vlad I'll have more flexibility after the election. Damnit Trump you have so much ammo right now to show these hacks for who they are tomorrow. 

• Like 1

“I think people understand the notion of talking to our enemies,” Obama said in March 2008. “If FDR can meet with Stalin and Nixon can meet with Mao and Kennedy can meet with Khrushchev and Reagan can meet with Gorbachev, then the notion that we can’t meet with some half-baked dictator is ridiculous.”

• Like 1

but  I  would draw the line having Russia finance the campaign like Trump does.