Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mokele Mbembe - whale, shark or the seismic?

russian pavel

In Youtube a few years ago I saw this video. South African television channel E News.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9WImEIE_hk

A fisherman stands with a camera on the beach. The second fisherman swam to his boat and shouts: "Kele Bembe" It shows the water. From the water rises muzzle with long stripes on it. Next to muzzle horizontal fin and very long body. Gray, glistening body. This is very similar to a whale or fish. But the fish do not have stripes on the face. Yes, the South African newspaper or TV company like pseudo sensation. This may be a joke. But why fisherman shouts: "Kele Bembe!"? This is the first. Second. It is very similar to the whale. Congo - a very deep river, a huge depth. This may be a relic of a whale. Third. News. The Greenland shark is a slow cycle of life.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/297747/greenland-sharks-live-for-at-least-272-years

It can live for 300 years. African shark, not giving the offspring? Fourth. And if any Mokele-Mbembe never had? And if it is a seismic or tectonic phenomenon? See - near volcanic area. They live relic gorilla. Loch Ness - a geological fault. An analogue? Maybe Lake Tele - seismic source? These are three of my hypothesis. Thanks for reading.

Pavel Peter Popelskii

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by pavel popelskii
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, pavel popelskii said:

In Youtube a few years ago I saw this video. South African television channel E News.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9WImEIE_hk

A fisherman stands with a camera on the beach. The second fisherman swam to his boat and shouts: "Kele Bembe" It shows the water. From the water rises muzzle with long stripes on it. Next to muzzle horizontal fin and very long body. Gray, glistening body. This is very similar to a whale or fish. But the fish do not have stripes on the face. Yes, the South African newspaper or TV company like pseudo sensation. This may be a joke. But why fisherman shouts: "Kele Bembe!"? This is the first. Second. It is very similar to the whale. Congo - a very deep river, a huge depth. This may be a relic of a whale. Third. News. The Greenland shark is a slow cycle of life.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/297747/greenland-sharks-live-for-at-least-272-years

It can live for 300 years. African shark, not giving the offspring? Fourth. And if any Mokele-Mbembe never had? And if it is a seismic or tectonic phenomenon? See - near volcanic area. They live relic gorilla. Loch Ness - a geological fault. An analogue? Maybe Lake Tele - seismic source? These are three of my hypothesis. Thanks for reading.

Pavel Peter Popelskii

maxresdefault.jpg

Short answer is; Mokele mbembe is a tale, which is far from consistent, from the Likoula Aux Herbes region. Most commonly with the Lac Tele region. 

There isn't any plausible way for a population of inland whales to exist there. Nor is it feasible that there's a species of unknown shark. 

Also the population of gorilla there isn't relic. I'm curious to know what you meant by that.  Africa is not some sort of lost world. It's a modern constantly changing and evolving set of eco-systems. 

The only hypothesis for our version of Mokele mbembe is that it's a modern myth. 

I dont find the video credible at all but if there were anywhere in the world where an unknown (to science) beast could exist the congo certainly would be it.