Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

White misty things in the room

nonuser

Since I started having psychic abilities last year, I have been seeing what I believe to be spirits floating around the room.  They appear as misty white "clouds" which just float by and then disappear.  I usually see them indirectly but they are quite apparent.  I only see them when I am sitting in my den, or sitting in my bed in the evenings.

So I am guessing they are spirits but who are they?  And why do they just float around me?  It must be very boring for them.

I also have heard voices (yes, audible, not a dream) and felt a strong tapping on my shoulder upon waking in the morning.

Edited by blue102

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nonuser

• OverSword

• Zalmoxis

• SecretSanta

Top Posters In This Topic

When was the last time you had your eyes checked?

Also I would suggest you researching hypnopompic/hypnagogic hallucinations.  That could explain the voices and the tapping.

Edited by SecretSanta

Had my eyes checked last year, and the tapping/ voices could be hypnagogic stuff actually.  But that wouldn't explain the other stuff that has been happening.

Ok, as I sit here writing this I'm seeing this misty white apparition just floating back and forth in the room.  Sometimes it flashes around quickly.  If it is a spirit I would rather it go away.  It makes me uncomfortable to think I'm not alone.

I think it may be a relative that died last month.  This person has come to me in a dream several times since then.  I love him dearly but he needs to get a hobby.

Edited by blue102

Since I made this post, it has gone.  I wonder if it was my relative?  Now I feel bad that I may have hurt its feelings :(

• 1 month later...

Glaucoma makes people go blind. Perhaps that could be it. Diabetes, cataracts, your eyeball could be warping. I would highly recommend seeing an eye doctor. Eye conditions can worsen rapidly.