Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How to make EVP's

trevor borocz johnson

18 hours ago, White Unicorn said:

That's really a creepy story even if it was only psychological result as most would people would say! 

I am not sure if I understood you properly, can you clarify what you meant by this comment? 

2 hours ago, Jerseyguy2016 said:

I've posted this before, but I don't have many EVPs left, I quit back in February of 2015, but this one's a pretty straight forward reply to my question, it was done on January 17th, 2015, early afternoon in my home

http://www.itcbridge.com/forum/attachment.php?id=6992

There is a lot of background noise in that signal and I think the "response" is no more than pareidolia.  

• Like 2

thanks for your opinion

but that one EVP doesn't even begin to cover the other things that I've experienced for the past year and a half, but this is where talk about this gets murky, there's believers and non-believers and people on the fence...there's those who have experienced things, and those who haven't

to be honest, I think I'd be a much happier person if I was a non-believer since in my experience with the paranormal,  I ran smack into the "dark side" of the spirit world...but since I'm forced to deal with it now, I'm going to state what I believe

and I get the don't think about it, ignore it, put it out of your mind, that's all very true to a degree, but when entites are poking you and shaking you , talking in your ear as you feel their breath, (all of which is happening right now as I type this,..... and trying to sleep is even harder) there's only so much you can ignore it,.... for me,  they're already in the wire, they've hijacked my perceptions to a degree, I hear them when they speak, I feel them when they attack me physically......., I conquered my fear of them because I stopped believing the bs lies they were spewing, .....but I'll always try and let others know, one of the dangers of attempting to communicate with spirits is that you could start to hear voices....constant voices, in your head,  voices coming over through other sounds, this happens to some people who dabble with these things....I've met and am personally friends with many others who experienced the same thing., ..

Edited by Jerseyguy2016
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Jerseyguy2016 said:

thanks for your opinion

but that one EVP doesn't even begin to cover the other things that I've experienced for the past year and a half, but this is where talk about this gets murky, there's believers and non-believers and people on the fence...there's those who have experienced things, and those who haven't

to be honest, I think I'd be a much happier person if I was a non-believer since in my experience with the paranormal,  I ran smack into the "dark side" of the spirit world...but since I'm forced to deal with it now, I'm going to state what I believe

and I get the don't think about it, ignore it, put it out of your mind, that's all very true to a degree, but when entites are poking you and shaking you , talking in your ear as you feel their breath, (all of which is happening right now as I type this,..... and trying to sleep is even harder) there's only so much you can ignore it,.... for me,  they're already in the wire, they've hijacked my perceptions to a degree, I hear them when they speak, I feel them when they attack me physically......., I conquered my fear of them because I stopped believing the bs lies they were spewing, .....but I'll always try and let others know, one of the dangers of attempting to communicate with spirits is that you could start to hear voices....constant voices, in your head,  voices coming over through other sounds, this happens to some people who dabble with these things....I've met and am personally friends with many others who experienced the same thing., ..

Have you been checked out by a doctor because what you are describing here is a symptom that 80%-90% of people suffering from a mental illnesses like schizophrenia or bipolar disorder report suffering from http://www.mentalhealthcare.org.uk/voices_and_other_hallucinations 

What do you think more likely, that you are in communication with dead people or exhibiting the symptoms of a mental illness, symptoms that 90% of people suffering from a mental illness, report?  I am not posting this to be nasty or attack you but rather to protect you from the dangers of blaming a serious medical condition on a fantasy like beings from the spirit world haunting you.    Unfortunately there are plenty of crackpots that will indulge this fantasy without caring a bit that they are risking your life by convincing you that your delusions are real.  Go to a doctor, explain what you are experiencing and if the doctor agrees that you are communicating with spirits and are perfectly healthy then come on back and tell us, conversely please let us know if you received help that stopped the voices in your head.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

There is a lot of background noise in that signal and I think the "response" is no more than pareidolia.  

I agree this apparent EVPs response is somewhat muffled, and obviously not clearly refined to properly understand the words, and chances of Pariedolia are more than likely after repeated several or more times.

However, he did have better class EVPs in 2015, but unfortunately they were all deleted after he experienced the consequences.

2 minutes ago, Hudds said:

I agree this apparent EVPs response is somewhat muffled, and obviously not clearly refined to properly understand the words, and chances of Pariedolia are more than likely after repeated several or more times.

However, he did have better class EVPs in 2015, but unfortunately they were all deleted after he experienced the consequences.

Hudds, no self proclaimed ghost hunting expert has ever been able to produce an EVP in a controlled environment.  Ever.  They have a dozen excuses for why they fail when controls are put in place but none of them make any sense.  Don't you think if we could legitimately communicate with the spirit world that professional scientists wouldn't have been eagerly refining the  technique and recording amazing things by now?   

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Hudds, no self proclaimed ghost hunting expert has ever been able to produce an EVP in a controlled environment.  Ever.  They have a dozen excuses for why they fail when controls are put in place but none of them make any sense.  Don't you think if we could legitimately communicate with the spirit world that professional scientists wouldn't have been eagerly refining the  technique and recording amazing things by now?   

Merc14, I really don't know how to answer to you, because no matter what I will say we'll end of playing a game of frisbee together, again.

I may consider to provide a link to my class A and B EVPs soon, until then lets reserve comments. 

13 minutes ago, Hudds said:

Merc14, I really don't know how to answer to you, because no matter what I will say we'll end of playing a game of frisbee together, again.

I may consider to provide a link to my class A and B EVPs soon, until then lets reserve comments. 

Fine and when you do you will hopefully explain your equipment in detail and how you shielded said equipment from radio station bleedthrough and noise on the powerlines.  Also what kind of space you were using and how you controlled noise from outside and other people.that   Why wouldn't provide a link now since the topic has come up?

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Fine and when you do you will hopefully explain your equipment in detail and how you shielded said equipment from radio station bleedthrough and noise on the powerlines.  Also what kind of space you were using and how you controlled noise from outside and other people.

The EVPs were actually properly conducted, however I surely will explain everything in detail in due course.

31 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Why wouldn't provide a link now since the topic has come up?

These particular recordings which I want you to listen to, were done a couple to few years ago. 

Be patient, as I must search and find, and then prepare. 

Edited by Hudds

14 hours ago, Merc14 said:

Have you been checked out by a doctor because what you are describing here is a symptom that 80%-90% of people suffering from a mental illnesses like schizophrenia or bipolar disorder report suffering from http://www.mentalhealthcare.org.uk/voices_and_other_hallucinations 

What do you think more likely, that you are in communication with dead people or exhibiting the symptoms of a mental illness, symptoms that 90% of people suffering from a mental illness, report?  I am not posting this to be nasty or attack you but rather to protect you from the dangers of blaming a serious medical condition on a fantasy like beings from the spirit world haunting you.    Unfortunately there are plenty of crackpots that will indulge this fantasy without caring a bit that they are risking your life by convincing you that your delusions are real.  Go to a doctor, explain what you are experiencing and if the doctor agrees that you are communicating with spirits and are perfectly healthy then come on back and tell us, conversely please let us know if you received help that stopped the voices in your head.

If it is a true case of spirit oppression, would a doctor likely believe it anyway (I'm sure there are exceptions) or just throw pills at the situation?, Some of my friends went to doctors, the doctors didn't know what the heck to make of their story, they seemed too coherent to be suffering from schizophrenia but they were talking about hearing voices, my one friends told me they struggled with a diagnosis for quite awhile then they brought in the head of some department, who was also baffled but finally decreed it's Bi-Polar Disorder and gave her pills.  As a society, we're always looking for a box to put things into and stick a label on it, but perhaps, just perhaps, there are unexplained mysteries out there?

Yes, for some of my friends the medications helped suppress the voices (though often it doesn't  terminate them 100%), It's a personal decision how each of us deals with it. Others I know have conquered their fear of the voices with strong religious faith.  Really it doesn't matter to me so much if people believe me about it being spiritual in nature, by the way, I am  not saying it's "dead people" that torment me, there's a very good possibility in my mind that many of these entities that come over on boards or EVP, are not human, I can't say with certainty of course, but just after observing them for a year and a half, there's something just off about them,and they do appear to use some of the same methods in their oppressions in numerous cases I've found..sometimes even the same exact phrases, for example, myself and some of my friends all heard voices say "we lift you up to take you down"...., so I'm seeing at least some level of loose organization among them..... so for the record, I am not claiming that they are "dead people", but rather an unknown intelligence, which at least some elements of them yes, are hostile and dangerous.

Here's something interesting, one of my friends who I met this year who began hearing voices non-stop after using a Spirit Box, on the back of the spirit box, there was a warning label literally on it that said something along the lines of using a spirit box may lead to schizophrenia. My personal beliefs aside, I have no problem telling people based on my own experience and the experiences of my friends, that there is a risk, however small, but a real risk all the same, that if you attempt any form of prolonged direct communication with spirits, there is a chance you could suffer from a schizophrenia like condition of hearing voices at a psychosis level. I've seen suicide attempts, and one of my friends who got it from doing EVP, a young woman, can't start a family now because of the medications she's on to try and suppress the voices, this is a bad condition, so I'm more concerned about the risk......I'm entitled to my beliefs about it, but you're right, they are just my beliefs.

ps. not all of the voices are in my head, some seem to originate from the outside, and as mentioned, at times I can even feel a faint breath hitting my earlobes. And really, for me at least, the voices are only the half of it, I also experience physical sensations/attacks that seem all too intelligently guided. For example, if I'm  trying to sleep, I'll feel a finger poking me in the back, or one of my arms or legs will start vibrating, or I'll feel this small vibration about the size of a golf ball moving around on my body, it varies, but it all seems so designed to cause me distruption.

I'm by no means saying that all voice hearing experiences are the same and caused by external unknown intelligences, I don't think that at all. But at the same time, I personally don't think that all voices hearing experiences or having visions or perceiving smells, or feeling things physically... at this level are mental illness either. I think dimensions overlap each other and sometimes, there's side effects of this. Having extrasensory perceptions may not always be a gift. Just like in the physical world here, there's good people and bad people. Perhaps, sometimes these extra-dimensional thugs prey on people who in someway have the ability to perceive them, but from my experience, openly trying to contact these unknown forces can invite them to attack you.

Edited by Jerseyguy2016
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Hudds said:

What I've always heard on this one is a single word response, but an intelligent one to the question I ask....this recording has been filtered, it was initially apart of one recording where I asked three separate questions, on the first one, I heard a very deep male voice, as I continued on with EVP, I heard this deep male voice from time to time, I started to call it "Mr. Deep Voice"

http://www.itcbridge.com/forum/attachment.php?id=6991

one of the others who got hit with this to told me a really deep male voice was the first thing she ever captured to, it said "Hello"

I remember hearing a voice on my recordings in the very beginning warning me off, it said "Satan, Go Back !"

that's what I heard, I'm not making any other assumptions than that, but just to say if any new EVP'ers hear a warning like that, be guard, it's probably meant to let you know that there is a malevolent element present.

I wish I had heeded the warning

Edited by Jerseyguy2016
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Merc14 said:

What do you think more likely, that you are in communication with dead people or exhibiting the symptoms of a mental illness, symptoms that 90% of people suffering from a mental illness, report?

schizoid is widely unexplained, no one knows what causes the voices, I'm sure by spirits Jersey just means voices.

by the way, I am  not saying it's "dead people" that torment me, there's a very good possibility in my mind that many of these entities that come over on boards or EVP, are not human

What do you think god means that in end times (which we are in) he would raise the dead? EVP's have only been around since Edison. I think if you're going to say its dead people waiting to leave this world, then why not say its people who have died that have entered our universe dimension and have fresh minds, memory erased and waiting to be born again. I also think in a way that the voices are born from social stigma's and changing those stigma's would alter the way we hear voices. Try the trick in the link in post #10 of checking for involuntary response to voluntary ear whistling. It's just like EVP's after you make one you'll believe, or at least be less skeptical. Maybe while you're making voluntary whistling record your inner ear activity ask the voices what they want and warn them that you're recording them and they could be held responsible for any evil they commit.

Yes, for some of my friends the medications helped suppress the voices (though often it doesn't  terminate them 100%), It's a personal decision how each of us deals with it.

I find that anti psychotics effect your balance system in a way that you can't really stand without getting light-headed. I believe the vestibular is the mechanism by which the voices create involuntary responses in post 10.

I gotta pretty crazy story about voice hallucination. I once got so paranoid of voices of imaginary law enforcement that when I closed my eyes I would see them like a dream of them harrassing me and telling me they were going to take me away I called the cops hearing a faint door slam. They took me to the hospital and in the hospital I killed like four prisons of there imaginary prisoners declaring there was anarchy in there insane imaginary outlaw outback prisons walking around with an orange elastic ball and recording telling them while they were commiting heinous acts  to fill the cup I had on the floor of my cell with there brains . I didn't just imagine, I was so in tune to listening to my dreams that I was hearing it mixed in with the radio which cutting in and out like it was my cause. I killed like 30 of the imaginary outlaw government from telling them they would be held responsible for what they were doing. That was like 24 months ago and lasted a while. There was the indian kid I was friends with with two tattooed tears for his mother and father and a pizza slice like a tear, I thought I needed a minny me

Edited by trevorjobo

4 hours ago, Jerseyguy2016 said:

If it is a true case of spirit oppression, would a doctor likely believe it anyway (I'm sure there are exceptions) or just throw pills at the situation?, Some of my friends went to doctors, the doctors didn't know what the heck to make of their story, they seemed too coherent to be suffering from schizophrenia but they were talking about hearing voices, my one friends told me they struggled with a diagnosis for quite awhile then they brought in the head of some department, who was also baffled but finally decreed it's Bi-Polar Disorder and gave her pills.  As a society, we're always looking for a box to put things into and stick a label on it, but perhaps, just perhaps, there are unexplained mysteries out there?

Yes, for some of my friends the medications helped suppress the voices (though often it doesn't  terminate them 100%), It's a personal decision how each of us deals with it. Others I know have conquered their fear of the voices with strong religious faith.  Really it doesn't matter to me so much if people believe me about it being spiritual in nature, by the way, I am  not saying it's "dead people" that torment me, there's a very good possibility in my mind that many of these entities that come over on boards or EVP, are not human, I can't say with certainty of course, but just after observing them for a year and a half, there's something just off about them,and they do appear to use some of the same methods in their oppressions in numerous cases I've found..sometimes even the same exact phrases, for example, myself and some of my friends all heard voices say "we lift you up to take you down"...., so I'm seeing at least some level of loose organization among them..... so for the record, I am not claiming that they are "dead people", but rather an unknown intelligence, which at least some elements of them yes, are hostile and dangerous.

Here's something interesting, one of my friends who I met this year who began hearing voices non-stop after using a Spirit Box, on the back of the spirit box, there was a warning label literally on it that said something along the lines of using a spirit box may lead to schizophrenia. My personal beliefs aside, I have no problem telling people based on my own experience and the experiences of my friends, that there is a risk, however small, but a real risk all the same, that if you attempt any form of prolonged direct communication with spirits, there is a chance you could suffer from a schizophrenia like condition of hearing voices at a psychosis level. I've seen suicide attempts, and one of my friends who got it from doing EVP, a young woman, can't start a family now because of the medications she's on to try and suppress the voices, this is a bad condition, so I'm more concerned about the risk......I'm entitled to my beliefs about it, but you're right, they are just my beliefs.

ps. not all of the voices are in my head, some seem to originate from the outside, and as mentioned, at times I can even feel a faint breath hitting my earlobes. And really, for me at least, the voices are only the half of it, I also experience physical sensations/attacks that seem all too intelligently guided. For example, if I'm  trying to sleep, I'll feel a finger poking me in the back, or one of my arms or legs will start vibrating, or I'll feel this small vibration about the size of a golf ball moving around on my body, it varies, but it all seems so designed to cause me distruption.

I'm by no means saying that all voice hearing experiences are the same and caused by external unknown intelligences, I don't think that at all. But at the same time, I personally don't think that all voices hearing experiences or having visions or perceiving smells, or feeling things physically... at this level are mental illness either. I think dimensions overlap each other and sometimes, there's side effects of this. Having extrasensory perceptions may not always be a gift. Just like in the physical world here, there's good people and bad people. Perhaps, sometimes these extra-dimensional thugs prey on people who in someway have the ability to perceive them, but from my experience, openly trying to contact these unknown forces can invite them to attack you.

4 hours ago, Jerseyguy2016 said:

I'm not qualified to diagnose you but I can tell you that everything you think is causing your issues is wrong.  There are no spirits or aliens talking to you, you aren't traveling in other dimensions and you aren't using ESP.  All of those are fantasies.  Hudds purports to have solid evidence of EVPs yet doesn't link them and has never linked them.  Why?    Wouldn't someone with incontrovertible proof of spirits existing be a major news item?  Of course they would and he isn't because this is all fantasy.  

You are more than likely suffering from some kind of illness but it is your health and you can do as you please with it.  If the voices start telling you to harm others, however, then you owe it to the rest of us to seek professional help.

• Like 2

What I've always heard on this one is a single word response, but an intelligent one to the question I ask....this recording has been filtered, it was initially apart of one recording where I asked three separate questions, on the first one, I heard a very deep male voice, as I continued on with EVP, I heard this deep male voice from time to time, I started to call it "Mr. Deep Voice"

http://www.itcbridge.com/forum/attachment.php?id=6991

There's definitely a response and it's a little clearer and refined than the the previous clip.

I remember hearing a voice on my recordings in the very beginning warning me off, it said "Satan, Go Back !"

that's what I heard, I'm not making any other assumptions than that, but just to say if any new EVP'ers hear a warning like that, be guard, it's probably meant to let you know that there is a malevolent element present.

I wish I had heeded the warning

It's a shame we can't turn back the time, but what we can do instead is learn from our mistakes and warn others of the consequences.

Indeed Hudds,

I wish now I never messed with EVP at all, and indeed, there are warnings out there about potential dangers of spirit communication, but sometimes the warnings seem vague, opening portals and such, I've always tried to be a little more specific, what one of the dangers can look like is hearing non-stop tormenting voices as well as suffering from physical attacks that's at least what one of the dangers looks like

I used to use a P-SB7, but I found the experience to be negative. I don't think that evil spirits are to blame for it, though. Don't get me wrong. I heard stuff I cannot attribute to pareidolia. That said, I believe the people who are listening are responsible for the phenomena. Somehow, all our inner demons are projected outwards, and it's just not healthy.

• Like 1

my experience was similar to the song "Dream Police" or "New York City Cops"

1 hour ago, Merc14 said:

I'm not qualified to diagnose you but I can tell you that everything you think is causing your issues is wrong.  There are no spirits or aliens talking to you, you aren't traveling in other dimensions and you aren't using ESP.  All of those are fantasies.  Hudds purports to have solid evidence of EVPs yet doesn't link them and has never linked them.  Why?    Wouldn't someone with incontrovertible proof of spirits existing be a major news item?  Of course they would and he isn't because this is all fantasy.  

You are more than likely suffering from some kind of illness but it is your health and you can do as you please with it.  If the voices start telling you to harm others, however, then you owe it to the rest of us to seek professional help.

Your statement clashes with the wishes of the OP and those (Hudds) supporting/enabling him, for the following reasons: 1) they don't want to read such a thing, as it isn't what they want to happen to them, 2) they can't engage you in the conversation with any sort of intellectual honesty because it will expose them as frauds and 3) as always, you post complete common sense, and that seems to drive some into a rage at times--it's like poison to them.

No EVP in the history of ever has been shown to display any sort of paranormal experience.  I would love that to change, but as of right now...nope, nothing, nada, zilch.  And this thread hasn't change any of that.

Edited by Thorvir Hrothgaard
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Merc14 said:

Hudds purports to have solid evidence of EVPs yet doesn't link them and has never linked them.  Why?

You seem a very impatient individual, as I have stated that I will share my EVPs with you soon. Post #34

1 hour ago, Hudds said:

You seem a very impatient individual, as I have stated that I will share my EVPs with you soon. Post #34

No rush as I am sure they aren't all that special or you'd have presented them to the world long ago and everyone would know your name.  Seriously, if you had proof of beings in another dimension and they were actually talking to you and responding I think the world would have heard.  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

No rush as I am sure they aren't all that special or you'd have presented them to the world long ago and everyone would know your name.  Seriously, if you had proof of beings in another dimension and they were actually talking to you and responding I think the world would have heard.  

In all fairness, I did not state I have solid proof of Spirits existence. These EVPs do not contain direct communication with Spirits, as this is something I avoid and also warn others of the consequences. During the EVP recording sessions I was documenting other things, and these Spirits were responding randomly.

These EVPs are my private collection, and were meant to stay that way. But I decided to share with you, as a more clearer and refiner listening alternative to the previous one you heard yesterday from Jerseyguy2016.

Merc14, I will be sharing a link on my thread instead.

13 minutes ago, Hudds said:

In all fairness, I did not state I have solid proof of Spirits existence. These EVPs do not contain direct communication with Spirits, as this is something I avoid and also warn others of the consequences. During the EVP recording sessions I was documenting other things, and these Spirits were responding randomly.

These EVPs are my private collection, and were meant to stay that way. But I decided to share with you, as a more clearer and refiner listening alternative to the previous one you heard yesterday from Jerseyguy2016.

Merc14, I will be sharing a link on my thread instead.

I didn't say spirits, I said beings from another dimension.  If you aren't recording beings from another dimension then I don't think you should use the term EVP which commonly means just what I said and has come more to mean spirits.  I can post electronic noises form Jupiter and Saturn. here is Saturn, I am sure if you listened ong enough yoru brain would start to form patterns 

Jupiter is a bit different

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Merc14 said:

I didn't say spirits, I said beings from another dimension.  If you aren't recording beings from another dimension then I don't think you should use the term EVP which commonly means just what I said and has come more to mean spirits.

Electronic voice phenomena (EVP) can be sounds that are found on electronic recordings gadgets or components, that are interpreted as spirit voices from either Ghosts (Souls of the deceased) or non-human Spirits (Demons or other earthbound entities). 

1 hour ago, Merc14 said:

I can post electronic noises form Jupiter and Saturn. here is Saturn, I am sure if you listened ong enough yoru brain would start to form patterns 

Hmmm maybe interesting, but I'll pass on your soothing electronic sounds/ noises from those planets.

I will post a compilation of my EVPs very soon, regardless.

Edited by Hudds

• The topic was locked