Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Little man': U.S. trooper reunites with baby

Likely Guy

A West Virginia state trooper who found a baby boy covered in vomit in the backseat of a car during a DUI arrest was reunited with the “little man” on Monday.

Senior Trooper Derek Graham was treated to a surprise visit by one-year-old Travis on Monday at his detachment in Princeton, W.Va., where he was greeted with a “big smile.”

Graham had not seen the baby since last Tuesday, when he and another trooper pulled over a female driver after finding her “disoriented” in a gas station parking lot during rush hour.

After the woman was taken into custody on suspicion of driving under the influence, Graham and his partner went to conduct a “vehicle inventory.”

http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/little-man-u-s-trooper-reunites-with-baby-he-rescued-during-arrest-1.3049269?google_editors_picks=true

• Like 3

That smile is precious! But I shudder to think what might have happened to little Travis had they not found him when they did. He and that state trooper obviously bonded, and I suspect Derek Graham will continue to keep an eye on him. I just hope that he's now in better hands.

• Like 3