Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Giant 'UFO' appears over village in Malaysia

UM-Bot

Well obviously that would be considered incredible footage. Problem is those people aren't responding like they are seeing something that amazing.

It's a good time for aliens to come and observe us now, they don't even need a cloaking device, people will just say that it's fake anyway if their craft happens to appear in a photo/video since there is so much you can do on computers now.

• Like 4

I believe in the existence of saucers. Those people though didn't at all sound like they were seeing that. I couldn't understand what they were saying, but they sounded pretty casual. They should have been either freaking out, or silent in awe. Im calling fake. 

wow! Wish I had seen it. But why is the footage always blurry?

The Truth is out There. 

Because of the incredibly godawful quality and horrible compression and motion distortion effects (I don't think I've ever seen worse and they suggest this is a 3rd or 4th generation copy), it is difficult to be entirely sure about what is bad CGI and what is just bad footage...  But there are a number of what appears to be CGI tracking errors and poor decision making in the addition of the object - I won't go into much further detail, but watch the bits where the thing goes 'behind' (mostly) trees and other objects - the view thru the trees is not what I would have expected, esp. given the apparent brightness of one area.

Also, the positioning seems strange - the filmer doesn't seem very interested in following what happens after it slowly moves out of view at the end...

While the channel doesn't contain much other 'fakery', it is very obviously a clickbait channel, and they admit this is unverified, so we can't check it.

So, overall it screams fake and smells like poop..

• Like 3

image.jpg

You know for a supposedly very advanced species, why do aliens always want to visit those out of the way places to say hello? I mean come one if they are real, just touchdown in the middle of a city.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, curiouse said:

wow! Wish I had seen it. But why is the footage always blurry?

The Truth is out There. 

because its fake :)

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

..You know for a supposedly very advanced species, why do aliens always want to visit those out of the way places to say hello? I mean come one if they are real, just touchdown in the middle of a city.

That's 'cause if it's a small village, then you can almost believe that only one person (the village chief always has a smartphone?) managed to get their phone out and film it.

If that went over a city, even at 3am in the morning, more than a few people would have time to film it (and then there's all the webcams, dashcams etc etc).  I'm afraid that the bad news for the fakers is that, frankly, it's game over.  There is way too much surveillance of our skies nowadays for this sort of silliness to get traction with anyone who thinks about it.

And frankly, 'news outlets' who run with this stuff are not on this earth to accurately report the news, they just want clicks and money.

• Like 4

What I would like to know, is how we're supposed to tell real from fake. How would we know if it really was a vidio of a flying saucer. An alien could land and go walking around somewhere, but unless we actually see it, how would we know that it's not a hoax?

:lol:

I must admit the sound/voice track was the most impressive element of the video, the North Malay dialect is very distinctive ... kinda like the Southern Texas drawl in relative to the US ...

anyhow ... this one little problem is about all one needs to know actually ...

The one minute and 25 second video was falsely attributed as being produced by the Malaysian National News Agency (Bernama).

• the star online link

~

the voice track captures at least a few elderly folks saying Islamic prayers (AllhuAkbar Ya Allah Ya Tuhan Ku) ...

one little snippet actually clearly says ' avoided that car' (elak lah kereta tu) obviously there was no 'car' anywhere near anywhere in the clip so I guess the voice track was lifted from somewhere else ....

debunked ~

:tu:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, draco inquisitorem said:

What I would like to know, is how we're supposed to tell real from fake. How would we know if it really was a vidio of a flying saucer. An alien could land and go walking around somewhere, but unless we actually see it, how would we know that it's not a hoax?

The vid has been published in 2007 and 2012 already with the title UFO of Los Roques Attack Footage

Original "ship" vid by the 3D animation company who created it:  UFO- Los Roques Weapons Platform Featurette

This is another mini featurette of the Los Roques Weapons Platform. This concept footage will not be usd in the movie since it will contain upgraded effects and live action with actors. However, this video demonstrates the "possible" behaviors and scenarios the Ship might experience. This was created in about 30 hours due to the fact that I was learning Lightwave 3D. Software used in this video: Lightwave 3D, Adobe After Effects, Sony Vegas, Vue 6. I have much more to learn. Life is a learning experience to be savored....cheers.

Edited by toast
  • Like 5

51 minutes ago, toast said:

The vid has been published in 2007 and 2012 already with the title UFO of Los Roques Attack Footage

Original "ship" vid by the 3D animation company who created it:  UFO- Los Roques Weapons Platform Featurette

Ahh ok, that makes sense. I was confused cause it's obvious it would have taken a lot of money time and effort to fake that. 

If people would have had cell phones back in the 80's I think we'd probably have real and just as impressive video's of the Hudson valley boomerang. So I thought maybe it could have been real. Good find toast

• Like 1

7 hours ago, draco inquisitorem said:

That's pretty dam easy.  A real sighting will NOT involve one single bit of footage of low quality, with absolutely no other provenance (backstory, witnesses, source, corroboration)...

What this teaches us is that:

1. There are plenty of idiotic scammers out there (doing this sort of thing really isn't all that difficult, especially at such a low quality..)

2. You should never rely on just one bit of evidence for *anything*.  Ask questions, investigate properly.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

I believe in the existence of saucers. 

Me too !

In fact I have a picture of no less than 8:

Saucers White Plastic Saucer Plate a

• Like 7

I'm not going to click on any more UM-Bot  posts ... they all seem to end up like this .

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, back to earth said:

I'm not going to click on any more UM-Bot  posts ... they all seem to end up like this .

Yeah, the UM-Bot posts are unfortunately not exactly stellar with respect to contents and veracity of same....

Cheers,
Badeskov

• Like 1

13 hours ago, fred_mc said:

It's a good time for aliens to come and observe us now, they don't even need a cloaking device, people will just say that it's fake anyway if their craft happens to appear in a photo/video since there is so much you can do on computers now.

Bravo.  Well played sir! ;)

11 hours ago, draco inquisitorem said:

If real it would have been spotted by one of the thousands of "sky watchers"  well before reaching some remote village. Try flying an airplane into someone elses air space without letting them know or indentifying youself..it is not rocket science to  figure out something that big would have been visible when coming through our atmoshere.

our skies are well monitored.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Me too !

In fact I have a picture of no less than 8:

Saucers White Plastic Saucer Plate a

Well, I call fake.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

Well, I call fake.

Well i call legit.

let us examine the evidence:

Clear picture  -  check

Saucers  - check

Flying  - at a Greek wedding.? - check.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, freetoroam said:

Well i call legit.

let us examine the evidence:

Clear picture  -  check

Saucers  - check

Flying  - at a Greek wedding.? - check.

But the pic is taken completely out of context to the surrounding environment.  How far away were these saucers?  What were the weather conditions?  Did anyone else get pics of it?  Too many variables.  And, btw, what aliens stack their saucers so neatly for a photo op like this?

Fakery.

• Like 2

I've viewed this video several times friends and according to me it's not fake..If you see the effect of the light when the UFO is behind the trees and even you see the effect it does on the video camera. Well..it seems real stuff to me.. Watch how the power of the light inteferes with of or disturbed the camera vision.