Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Calling Psychic friends for team up

L Y

I have often read people asking psychics that if they really have abilities why they don't use it for stock, lotto or sports ( I have always wondered the same). Recently I came across post of some guy who tried to use his abilities to win a lotto but couldn't. If some one feels interested for stuff like that  and  joining me for sports related predictions, let me know. 

Edited by L Y

• 2 weeks later...

Psychic powers can not be used for personal use be it gain or even trying to read yourself half the time. 

If you do have powers you know what would be good and I'd love to get others involved working on cases of missing children etc.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tia said:

Psychic powers can not be used for personal use be it gain or even trying to read yourself half the time. 

:)  That's a rule then?  Can I see the book of laws psychics follow?

• Like 1

Motive for this is not personal gain, but even if someone uses his psychic skills for personal gains that would only impress me, it should impress anyone especially the skeptics. I will like to send rest of the reply as a message if ok with you.

I know a few people who lost their 'power' when using it for personal gain. It's meant to be there to help others, There's no book that I know of, just part of the knowledge that will hopefully be passed down to new people.

• Like 1

His power level may not be high enough.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

His power level may not be high enough.

Image result for power level meme

• Like 5

I have known someone who has  used his abilities for his own benefits only, hence the contradiction of the 'law' and then there are others who could not use their abilities to benefit themselves. I am eager to interact with psychics who could not use their abilities to benefit themselves but are able to do it when motive is not personal gain.  

4 minutes ago, L Y said:

I have known someone who has  used his abilities for his own benefits only, hence the contradiction of the 'law' and then there are others who could not use their abilities to benefit themselves. I am eager to interact with psychics who could not use their abilities to benefit themselves but are able to do it when motive is not personal gain.  

I'm actually interest to see someone use their powers for anything, not just their own benefit.  Because, the two times someone on this site volunteered to prove that these things exist and people have them, they fell flat on their face and embarrassed themselves.  Then started making all sorts of predictable excuses.

I certainly hope you get things worked out, whether this stuff is real or not.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Tia said:

I know a few people who lost their 'power' when using it for personal gain. It's meant to be there to help others, There's no book that I know of, just part of the knowledge that will hopefully be passed down to new people.

Of course, you're willing to prove all of this if asked to, right?

• Like 1

On 9/14/2016 at 7:55 AM, Tia said:

So how does this exactly work? I mean considering that it's a natural ability, you'd think that lack of use would make it atrophy. Is there some kind of unwritten standard for psychic abilities to work? 

On 9/14/2016 at 11:26 AM, L Y said:

So there isn't a restriction as psychic abilities. And what abilities are we talking about? 

• Like 1