Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why is Clinton's health being ignored?

and-then

5 minutes ago, Clair said:

Hillary had a grueling schedule as Secretary of State and she kept up with it. I imagine campaigning is just as taxing and stressful, so taking time off makes sense. Trump has also taken weekend and other breaks. Personal feelings on the candidates aside, let's be fair.  I think it unfortunate that Hillary has been dogged by conspiracy theories about her health. Some of the attacks have been outright ludicrous, and even Trump has fueled some of them. Her physician released a medical statement during the campaign indicating that Hillary was in good physical health.

As for Trump's medical doctor, his medical statement indicated that Trump showed only positive results. Positive for what? AIDS? Herpes? What? See how easy it is to go off the rails with speculation?

Read Trump's doctor's medical statement.  No qualified doctor would use such hyperbole.  He's a paid stooge.

The Clinton health claims are another piece of the unbelievably dirty politics Trump and those behind him engage in.  Even were it true it would be better than electing him, and there is a VP nominee in place who would succeed and is competent.

• Like 3

I've read the medical statement released by Trump's doctor, and yes I agree it's laughable.  Here's a copy of it for those who haven't seen it yet:

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/images/uploads/trump_health_record.pdf

The truth is neither candidate has been entirely forthcoming, so it begs the question: What are they hiding? The following is a good and balanced article from The New York Times about how secretive both have been regarding their personal health and why given their respective ages health transparency is so very important.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/23/us/politics/clinton-trump-health.html?_r=0

Edited by Clair
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Frank Merton said:

The Clinton health claims are another piece of the unbelievably dirty politics Trump and those behind him engage in.  Even were it true it would be better than electing him, and there is a VP nominee in place who would succeed and is competent.

Frank you should know by now that NOTHING is too dirty for political purposes these days.  Her VP is not running for President, is he?  The days of presidents being able to relax most of the time are gone forever.  The job is probably one of the most stressful on the planet, witness the premature - or at least very rapid - graying of the hair of every man who's held the job in the last 50 years.  It's your opinion - as a non American btw - that she would be a better choice even if she's physically unfit.  In about 60 days I guess we'll see if the majority of Americans agree with you.  October should be quite interesting in that half the debates will occur and any really dirty slanders will be uncorked.  About half of Americans seem to consider Trump, for all his faults, a better choice since ultimately he's an unknown quantity.  HC has a record and is well known to most Americans over the age of 30. She's just not viewed as a likable or trustworthy person and even though she's been able to dodge a LOT of very believable accusations - most with evidence against her- she still has a pall of doubt around her that I hope will cause independent thinkers to re-evaluate their choice.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Frank Merton said:

Read Trump's doctor's medical statement.  No qualified doctor would use such hyperbole.  He's a paid stooge.

Do you think that someone who wants to be Leader of the Free World should be allowed to fulfil that ambition? Shouldn't it be a disqualification from the job? 

• Like 1

nothing will be talked about, if it will keep her from becoming president.  because she is entitled to be pres..

• Like 1

What about her mental health, though?

14 minutes ago, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

What about her mental health, though?

Why is she being held to a higher standard when it comes to releasing information?  She has released just as much as previous Presidential candidates.  We hear all of this about Obama's birth certificate, college transcripts, ridiculous things!  Hillary released a letter from her doctor, Trump released a letter from his doctor.  Read them both, and tell me who is hiding something.  His supporters don't even care about his tax returns even though he chastised others in the past for not releasing them.  This whole thing, including this topic is craziness.

Edited by Agent0range
  • Like 3

But has there been a candidate before who people have very real reason to suspect may be insane? Not just normal egotism and ambition that's perfectly normal for any would-be leader, but genuinely, megalomaniacally insane? 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

But has there been a candidate before who people have very real reason to suspect may be insane? Not just normal egotism and ambition that's perfectly normal for any would-be leader, but genuinely, megalomaniacally insane? 

Which candidate are you talking about?  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Agent0range said:

Why is she being held to a higher standard when it comes to releasing information?  She has released just as much as previous Presidential candidates.  We hear all of this about Obama's birth certificate, college transcripts, ridiculous things!  Hillary released a letter from her doctor, Trump released a letter from his doctor.  Read them both, and tell me who is hiding something.  His supporters don't even care about his tax returns even though he chastised others in the past for not releasing them.  This whole thing, including this topic is craziness.

The reason it appears as though she's being held to a higher standard is because of her known health issues, specifically the concussion she suffered. That concussion gave conspiracy theorists and opponents something to latch on to and exploit. Indeed, they all went to town with it. Suddenly everyone was a neurologist making up every diagnosis that suited them. Even Trump participated.

Without full medical disclosure, we will never know for certain what, if any, serious health issues either Hillary or Trump might have. So it would behoove us to spend less time playing doctor, and instead force their hand when it comes to transparency.

• Like 2

Both candidates should post medical results from a qualified physical examination.  Both candidates should post tax returns. In this election both sides think anything they can get away with, distort, or cover up is OK.  Neither side cares anything about the future of this country or 99% of its citizens.   Trump's new civil rights are balony.  Hillary's  foundation is a gateway to favors.  Hate and anger are not going to save us.  Neither is turning a blind eye to the problems.  You want to flame one candidate and protect your own for doing the same things.  Both these candidates are bottomfish.  

• Like 3

Here is 3+ brutal minutes of Hillary hacking up a lung in Cleveland over Labor Day.   At teh two minute mark she goes "Whoa!" :o

• Like 1

Well since Obama has glossophobia and has to use the teleprompter or he can't complete a sentence and he was born without a spine, she is probably just as medically qualified.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Merc14 said:

Here is 3+ brutal minutes of Hillary hacking up a lung in Cleveland over Labor Day.   At teh two minute mark she goes "Whoa!" :o

She even blamed Trump for her cough.  Does this woman accept responsibility for anything?

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Merc14 said:

Maybe she's hoping that other countries' leaders will treat her, not as the Wicked Witch of the West, but like their old grandma who they'll hurry to offer a chair so she can have a nice sit down after she's come all that way. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Both candidates should post medical results from a qualified physical examination.  Both candidates should post tax returns. In this election both sides think anything they can get away with, distort, or cover up is OK.  Neither side cares anything about the future of this country or 99% of its citizens.   Trump's new civil rights are balony.  Hillary's  foundation is a gateway to favors.  Hate and anger are not going to save us.  Neither is turning a blind eye to the problems.  You want to flame one candidate and protect your own for doing the same things.  Both these candidates are bottomfish.  

I think all politicians provide a gateway to favors called campaign contributions.  That the Clinton's direct this sort of money to charity is an interesting twist.

That Trump will not release his tax returns inevitably leads to speculation.  It would seem there is nothing the IRS sees as illegal, but Trump may know better and know that if he releases his tax returns people will look at them and see things that are not true and then there will be do-do all over the place once these people contact the IRS.  It may also be that he doesn't want it seen how stingy he is, but I doubt that.  Rich people often use charity as a way to build support, and he would be like that.  At any rate it is clear he has things to hide, and anyone who votes for him with this knowledge is just stupid.

Tax returns are a good way to gauge financial health.  There are some projects that I have been to that do a financial background check in addition to the usual stuff.  Those people with a too high debt to income ratio are often rejected because they are more susceptible to bribes or financial difficulties that would interfere with the job.   

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Frank Merton said:

I think all politicians provide a gateway to favors called campaign contributions.  That the Clinton's direct this sort of money to charity is an interesting twist.

That Trump will not release his tax returns inevitably leads to speculation.  It would seem there is nothing the IRS sees as illegal, but Trump may know better and know that if he releases his tax returns people will look at them and see things that are not true and then there will be do-do all over the place once these people contact the IRS.  It may also be that he doesn't want it seen how stingy he is, but I doubt that.  Rich people often use charity as a way to build support, and he would be like that.  At any rate it is clear he has things to hide, and anyone who votes for him with this knowledge is just stupid.

But you don't feel the same way about Clitnon, despite everything we know about her?

• Like 1

Why is Clinton's health being ignored?

Emails prove there is a problem

This is one reason...  http://pagesix.com/2016/09/04/dr-drew-loses-show-after-discussing-hillarys-health/

The health of the presidential candidate does matter, a lot, in a way...  because we are not voting particularly for a Vice President we want our presidential candidate to be in good health so they serve their full term.  Now, it isn't a requirement for the position, so really I wish everyone would back off (of both candidates) and just stick to the real issues, lest you lose your job.   Anyway, we don't need a doctor's note to know that Lie-lary is a POS.

• Like 2

On 9/4/2016 at 0:48 PM, Gromdor said:

Ultimately her health is irrelevant.  The constitution only has three requirements to be president and good health isn't one of them.  

Is that a serious statement? It's certainly relevant to the VP, considering they take would the reins in the likely event that Clinton capsizes.

On 9/4/2016 at 1:26 PM, aquatus1 said:

Roosevelt had polio, Lincoln had smallpox and depression, George Washington had pretty much every disease under the sun.

Yeah, it's called medicine at the turn of the century. Everyone had smallpox, or infections, or missing limbs.

• Like 1

Just now, Dark_Grey said:

Yeah, it's called medicine at the turn of the century. Everyone had smallpox, or infections, or missing limbs.

Yes, you are a bright penny indeed, now, please tell us why that would, in any way, make a difference in comparing one president with a debilitating illness from another?

6 hours ago, Frank Merton said:

Except that Clinton's "charity" is themselves. If you look on Charity Watch they post a disclaimer that they had to remove the Clinton Foundation from their lists because their "business model" is unrecognizable as a charity.

I think Trump is wise to not put out there something else that will give the chance for the media to distract from Clinton's many scandals and  criminal activities. How many times can one person claim they "don't remember"?

I have full knowledge of Clinton's many, many evil endeavors and I know exactly what she's done over the years and just how her negligence has put our country in real danger and gotten innocent people killed. Anyone who votes for her with this knowledge is just stupid.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Big Jim said:

She even blamed Trump for her cough.  Does this woman accept responsibility for anything?

Do you think she was serious when she said that?

I'm no Hilary fan at all, but it seems silly that we attack every thing she says as if she is always speaking gospel.

Same goes for the Donald.  He talks off the cuff a lot, I don't make too much of the rhetoric stuff.

• Like 1

On 9/4/2016 at 0:08 PM, Clair said:

The same holds true for the Republicans.

If I remember correctly John Mccain released his medical records upon request.

• Like 2