Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why is Clinton's health being ignored?

and-then

1 hour ago, Harte said:

Not just these days. It's always been that way.

Harte

We have yet to see a duel between today's politicians. We have yet to see a caning in today's Congress.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

He also didn't have a Smithsonian brontosaurus bone display in his closet.

Wait,  what?  

I do. 

Is hers bigger? 

Total game changer here.

4 minutes ago, Kurzweil said:

Wait,  what?  

I do. 

Is hers bigger? 

Total game changer here.

Let's put it this way. She donated her skeletons to the University of Arkansas' anthropology department.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

That's in itself one of the major things that provokes questions about her state of mind. You can imagine the Trump might say something like that as an off the cuff joke, and you can imagine how the official state media would shriek "Trump believes there's a vast conspiracy against him!" (even though that's certainly true). "He's deranged and deluded and not fit to be Pres!!" 

Can you imagine what they would say if Trump was the one coughing, acting funny and having to be helped up stairs.  Or if he threatened military action over a cyber attack.  The media would tear him to pieces.

As president I will make it clear that the United States will treat cyber attacks just like any other attack. We will be ready with serious political, economic and military responses.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/wikileaks-hillary-clinton-threatens-war-russian-media-wont-even-report-video/

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Let's put it this way. She donated her skeletons to the University of Arkansas' anthropology department.

She had to, she had so many she couldn't get her closet door shut.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Paranormal Panther said:

We have yet to see a duel between today's politicians. We have yet to see a caning in today's Congress.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Merc14 said:

The Clinton foundation is, in no way, a charity.  Haiti iscompaining about the millions that were stolen from their recovery effort http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/report-clinton-foundation-enriched-ripping-off-haiti-2010-earthquake/  go find your own source

You are probably right.  I haven't done my homework on this one, you usually do.

2 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

You don't have to be a prophet or a psychic to foresee how Clinton's journalistic allies would react in that scenario. You would have to be willfully blind to not recognize how partisan the progressive media is in their coverage of the candidates. If they can't find a daily Trump "scandal", they'll invent one. This is especially true when Clinton has a bad hair day.

You don't have to be a prophet or a psychic to foresee how Trump's journalistic allies would react in that scenario. You would have to be willfully blind to not recognize how partisan the alt-conservative media is in their coverage of the candidates. If they can't find a daily Clinton "scandal", they'll invent one. This is especially true when Trump has a bad hair day.

48 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

hill

If that wasn't so sad, it would be damn funny.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

If that wasn't so sad, it would be damn funny.

The ridiculous Mao jacket is hilarious and so true.  Who the F dresses like that?  Gotta hide the diapers and other medical paraphernalia I guess.  

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

You are probably right.  I haven't done my homework on this one, you usually do.

No worries Tateopa, I respect your willingness to learn and if you have better info than me then I will always appreciate you passing it on so that I can get a better perspective.  I am obviously very against the Clintons but that is only because I have watched them play this corrupt game for 20+ years and it poisons the entire country.   Even the FBI is now corrupted because of this terrible family of criminals

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

The ridiculous Mao jacket is hilarious and so true.  Who the F dresses like that?  Gotta hide the diapers and other medical paraphernalia I guess.  

Why do you think Trump's suit is so bulky and ill fitting?

Has this been posted yet?

http://theamericanmirror.com/video-hillary-spits-mystery-substance-water-glass/

suspect the campaign is letting all the conspiracies fly so they can shoot them down when she gets better. But as bad as she seems to want it, I think she'd probably be able to lie even to herself if something was wrong.

24 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

I don't.  Hillary has a shelf on her big ****, check it out

Hillary winter coat5

LMAO.  What a stupid response.  Trump could stand to lose some weight but this was, as I said, a very stupid response and you can do better, you aren't a ninjadude.  It is obvious to even the most jaded individual that there is soomething very wrong with this woman healthwise

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

I don't.  Hillary has a shelf on her big ****, check it out

Hillary winter coat5

LMAO.  What a stupid response.  Trump could stand to lose some weight but this was, as I said, a very stupid response and you can do better, you aren't a ninjadude.  It is obvious to even the most jaded individual that there is soomething very wrong with this woman healthwise

If she has incontinence issues what's the BFD?

"LMAO.  What a stupid response." -  Merc14

9 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

If she has incontinence issues what's the BFD?

"LMAO.  What a stupid response." -  Merc14

Well let's see, she needs to be carried up  stairs. is hacking a lung out at every speech, wears Fresnel lens glasses indicative of brain damage and has a shelf on her **** underneath a winter jacket, hiding god knows what, in 80+ degree heat and you compare it to Trump being a bit overweight and call it comparable.  What do you not see as stupid here?

2 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Well let's see, she needs to be carried up  stairs. is hacking a lung out at every speech, wears Fresnel lens glasses indicative of brain damage and has a shelf on her **** underneath a winter jacket, hiding god knows what, in 80+ degree heat and you compare it to Trump being a bit overweight and call it comparable.  What do you not see as stupid here?

What would dismiss her candidacy, specifically?

16 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

What would dismiss her candidacy, specifically?

Besides her health?  

1.  Well the pay for play nightmare with the Clinton foundation.  It is, most likely, the biggest public corruption scandal in US history.  The DoJ under corrupt Loretta Lynch refused to prosecute despite the FBI's recommendation to do so.  

2.  Hillary's destruction of evidence during a investigations of her private email server that was procured for only one reason, to keep her corrupt dealings as SecState out of congress's hands and out of FOIA reach.  She made a major error here by hiding things and lying s the constant drip drip of corruption is eating away ate her very weak base.

3. 20+ years of federal investigations into her corrupt and criminal dealings.  Thee Clinton's represent all that is bad with American politics.  

4.  Her record of failure at every level.  She has NEVER done anything right except tie her wagon to horrible Bill.  Please name her greatest success other than avoiding jail.  

5.  She is obviously very ill, far to ill to ever serve successfully as president.  She has't held a f'ing press conference in 279 days and when she did a faux conference in her new aircraft she broke down in another coughing fit that rendered her speechless.  

I could  go on by why bother.  Why don't you explain to me, SPECIFICALLY, why this piece of human excrement should be president?  She has failed miserably at the federal level and at everything she has ever been assigned except being one nasty, vindictive woman who is willing to suffer every humiliation to reach power.  

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Besides her health?  

1.  Well the pay for play nightmare with the Clinton foundation.  It is, most likely, the biggest public corruption scandal in US history.  The DoJ under corrupt Loretta Lynch refused to prosecute despite the FBI's recommendation to do so.  

2.  Hillary's destruction of evidence during a investigations of her private email server that was procured for only one reason, to keep her corrupt dealings as SecState out of congress's hands and out of FOIA reach.  She made a major error here by hiding things and lying s the constant drip drip of corruption is eating away ate her very weak base.

3. 20+ years of federal investigations into her corrupt and criminal dealings.  Thee Clinton's represent all that is bad with American politics.  

4.  Her record of failure at every level.  She has NEVER done anything right except tie her wagon to horrible Bill.  Please name her greatest success other than avoiding jail.  

5.  She is obviously very ill, far to ill to ever serve successfully as president.  She has't held a f'ing press conference in 279 days and when she did a faux conference in her new aircraft she broke down in another coughing fit that rendered her speechless.  

I could  go on by why bother.  Why don't you explain to me, SPECIFICALLY, why this piece of human excrement should be president?  She has failed miserably at the federal level and at everything she has ever been assigned except being one nasty, vindictive woman who is willing to suffer every humiliation to reach power.  

I didn't think for a second "why this piece of human excrement should be president?" - your words.

Trump is a paragon of untried virtue. Sure, yeh right.

Good luck with the other human excrement sandwich.

Edit: The least you could do is thank me for your easily provided soap box.

Edited by Likely Guy

30 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

I didn't think for a second "why this piece of human excrement should be president?" - your words.

Trump is a paragon of untried virtue. Sure, yeh right.

Good luck with the other human excrement sandwich.

Edit: The least you could do is thank me for your easily provided soap box.

LOL. Well, you asked for SPECIFICS and I gave them and when I asked the same I got this childish screech.  Thanks mate, I couldn't ask for anything more than this childish, petulant scream against reality.   Now you can join Aquatus and explain how there is nothing to Hilary's stumbling, being carried upstairs, coughing her lungs out at every speech,  Fresnel lens eyeglasses, winter jacket bizrre clothing with shelves on her ample **** as a presidential candidate and zero press conferences in 279 days is absolutely normal.  Good luck LG.  ;).  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

. We have yet to see a caning in today's Congress.

I don't know, who knows what they might get up to in those committee rooms when there's no cameras about.

Certainly that kind of thing goes on all the time in the Houses of parliament in the UK. ::blush:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Alaric said:

The Ukrainian parliament in particular I believe has made something of a national sport of it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

You don't have to be a prophet or a psychic to foresee how Trump's journalistic allies would react in that scenario. You would have to be willfully blind to not recognize how partisan the alt-conservative media is in their coverage of the candidates. If they can't find a daily Clinton "scandal", they'll invent one. This is especially true when Trump has a bad hair day.

What journalistic allies? The only journalistic allies he has is "alternative" media (and largely sneered at by the "respectable" mainstream). I'm afraid you must really have your head in the sand if you do think that he has anywhere remotely near as many allies in the Media as the Hillary.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

He has to accommodate his ego somehow.