Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why is Clinton's health being ignored?

and-then

3 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

I didn't think for a second "why this piece of human excrement should be president?" - your words.

Trump is a paragon of untried virtue. Sure, yeh right.

Good luck with the other human excrement sandwich.

Edit: The least you could do is thank me for your easily provided soap box.

I honestly don't understand why you seem to be so willfully blind. People provide very reasonable reasons why she shouldn't be allowed anywhere near any position of power, and you just dismiss it with heavy duty sarcasm. We know you don't like Trump, but why do so so flatly refuse to even read let alone take seriously anything against the other?

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Give me a break! You can't compare Clinton and Reagan. The latter didn't have a zillion coughing fits during his presidential campaigns, for starters. He also didn't have a Smithsonian brontosaurus bone display in his closet.

So? Do you want a president that is complementing Putin?

By the way, I found an article regardin Reagan's health:

Reagan experiencedurinary tract infections, underwent removal of prostate stones, and suffered fromtemporomandibular joint disease (TMJ) and arthritis. In 1987, he had operations for prostate and skin cancers, and suffered from Alzheimer’s disease.

http://www.healthline.com/health-slideshow/diseases-of-presidents#8

21 minutes ago, TheBIHLover said:

Rather than one that's continually blustering about him in the most absurdly belligerent way and has compared him to the Führer of Nazi Germany? Yes.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

Yeah, why is her health being ignored? Obviously her-and- her husband  are  seriously ill.

Bill looks like he is on death's door.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

I honestly don't understand why you seem to be so willfully blind. People provide very reasonable reasons why she shouldn't be allowed anywhere near any position of power, and you just dismiss it with heavy duty sarcasm. We know you don't like Trump, but why do so so flatly refuse to even read let alone take seriously anything against the other?

Maybe what sounds reasonable to you sounds different to others?  It's hard to take people seriously when they continuously escalate the exaggeration of their support.  Heck, Oversword is referring to the things he saw on TV as "everything short of a catscan".  Merc refers to not declaring Hillary's coughing fit, difficulty with stairs, and glasses, showing "how far down the rabbit hole some people will go to escape reality"

These are not reasonable conclusions.  They are what are known as Downward Spiral reasoning.  A kernel of truth is slightly exaggerated, but when it isn't believed by those who know that your fish is no bigger or smaller than anyone elses, the details keep getting exaggerated, from coughing to hacking out a lung, from needing a hand on stairs to being carried up them.  On top of that, you begin dismissing the severity of other comparisons, in this case, Merc's continued attempts to make FDR's crippling paralysis from polio a non-factor as a debilitating disease.

I'm all for reasonable assumptions.  Tell me Hillary shouldn't be in a position of power because she is untrustworthy, I will nod in agreement.  Tell me she is a criminal because of the way the Clinton Foundation handles money, not a problem...

but pointing at her and derisively declaring she must be wearing diapers?  That is just childish.  How could anyone take that sort of thing seriously?

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, OverSword said:

General consensus online seems to be that the "green substance" was a cough drop. I don't care what it is - I'd be asking for a fresh glass. She probably drank it to save face or she didn't realize it was in there. Gross.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

General consensus online seems to be that the "green substance" was a cough drop. I don't care what it is - I'd be asking for a fresh glass. She probably drank it to save face or she didn't realize it was in there. Gross.

Phlegmy liquidy cough drops.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aquatus1 said:

Maybe what sounds reasonable to you sounds different to others?  It's hard to take people seriously when they continuously escalate the exaggeration of their support.  Heck, Oversword is referring to the things he saw on TV as "everything short of a catscan".  Merc refers to not declaring Hillary's coughing fit, difficulty with stairs, and glasses, showing "how far down the rabbit hole some people will go to escape reality"

Yes, because it is perfectly normal to have to wear Fresnel lens glasses, cough violently at nearly every speech you make, have weird spasmodic episodes that shock the people near you and have to be nearly carried up a few stairs.   How absurd t think the woman may be ill especially since she had a blood clot on her brain and admitted to the FBI that her concussion/blood clot caused severe memory loss.  :rolleyes:

• Like 6

Obviously some things can't be ignored like poetic hymns and rhymes, mantras, tirades and with a little aide like my needle and HORNS! nothing can be mistaken.

What matters is that the show must go in !  Personally (what is the chat lingo,brb) Oh IMHO ! toot toot !  .... I love a good song and dance.

Gun Control lowers crime exactly like ohBummerCare fixed the sky high mom and pop company health insurance bandits. toot-toot !
d7aa75ad2b28fe790450b2b1cc0d930b.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Merc14 said:

Yes, because it is perfectly normal to have to wear Fresnel lens glasses,

If you have double-vision after suffering a concussion?  Yeah, pretty normal. 

Why would you think it was abnormal?  Would you say that wearing a cast if you have a bone injury is not normal?

cough violently at nearly every speech you make,

"Nearly every speech", huh?  Alright, if you say so.  Filed under "hacking her lungs out, yet still able to quip about Trump".

have weird spasmodic episodes that shock the people near you

Lot of accusations about this, and lots of parody videos.  Which one are you looking at, that got you to your conclusion?  I'd like to see it, in order to make sure we are both talking about the same thing.

Please link to the video that you say shows her shocking the people near her with her spasmodic episodes.

and have to be nearly carried up a few stairs.

Same thing.  Exaggerations are all well and good, but let's have a look at what you are referring to.  Please post the vid of her nearly being carried up the stairs.  Let's set a baseline for these suppositions.

How absurd t think the woman may be ill especially since she had a blood clot on her brain and admitted to the FBI that her concussion/blood clot caused severe memory loss.  :rolleyes:

Has anyone denied that she might be ill?  Or is that just you trying to pretend that other people are being unreasonable in not accepting that anonymous can accurately diagnose severe brain damage based on...well, hopefully you will post the vids you are referring to.

The really terrible part is that by acting this way towards people with disabilities, you are actually pushing people with a sense of empathy and fair play towards her camp.  Now there is even less chance that they will investigate her properly for her crimes, thanks to people focusing attention on the question of whether a disabled person can be declared mentally incompetent by accusation.

2 hours ago, aquatus1 said:

If you have double-vision after suffering a concussion?  Yeah, pretty normal. 

Why would you think it was abnormal?  Would you say that wearing a cast if you have a bone injury is not normal?

"Nearly every speech", huh?  Alright, if you say so.  Filed under "hacking her lungs out, yet still able to quip about Trump".

Lot of accusations about this, and lots of parody videos.  Which one are you looking at, that got you to your conclusion?  I'd like to see it, in order to make sure we are both talking about the same thing.

Please link to the video that you say shows her shocking the people near her with her spasmodic episodes.

Same thing.  Exaggerations are all well and good, but let's have a look at what you are referring to.  Please post the vid of her nearly being carried up the stairs.  Let's set a baseline for these suppositions.

Has anyone denied that she might be ill?  Or is that just you trying to pretend that other people are being unreasonable in not accepting that anonymous can accurately diagnose severe brain damage based on...well, hopefully you will post the vids you are referring to.

The really terrible part is that by acting this way towards people with disabilities, you are actually pushing people with a sense of empathy and fair play towards her camp.  Now there is even less chance that they will investigate her properly for her crimes, thanks to people focusing attention on the question of whether a disabled person can be declared mentally incompetent by accusation.

This is, frankly, a very silly post.   I am, in no way, insulting handicapped people as you so absurdly contend in your effort to change the subject, I am merely making the point that there is enough questions based on her behavior, regarding this woman's health that she should release her health records to assure us all she is healthy enough to serve for four years.   All the videos and photos have been posted here many times and I am NOT going back and reposting what we all are familiar with. 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Merc14 said:

Yes, because it is perfectly normal to have to wear Fresnel lens glasses, cough violently at nearly every speech you make, have weird spasmodic episodes that shock the people near you and have to be nearly carried up a few stairs.   How absurd t think the woman may be ill especially since she had a blood clot on her brain and admitted to the FBI that her concussion/blood clot caused severe memory loss.  :rolleyes:

I'd also point out that FDR tried to hide his disability. We can infer from that that FDR agreed that a debilitating illness would be a reason to disqualify a person, at least in the eyes of voters.

Harte

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Ashotep said:

She had to, she had so many she couldn't get her closet door shut.

She failed at that. The media succeeded, though.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Alaric said:

Imagine if it was like that here. C-Span's ratings would go through the roof.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

You don't have to be a prophet or a psychic to foresee how Trump's journalistic allies would react in that scenario. You would have to be willfully blind to not recognize how partisan the alt-conservative media is in their coverage of the candidates. If they can't find a daily Clinton "scandal", they'll invent one. This is especially true when Trump has a bad hair day.

Your post has a familiar ring to it. It's true that both sides are biased, but your side pretends to be neutral.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

I don't know, who knows what they might get up to in those committee rooms when there's no cameras about.

Certainly that kind of thing goes on all the time in the Houses of parliament in the UK. ::blush:

I shudder to think what takes place behind closed doors! It likely would make Caligula blush.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TheBIHLover said:

By the way, I found an article regardin Reagan's health:

Reagan experiencedurinary tract infections, underwent removal of prostate stones, and suffered fromtemporomandibular joint disease (TMJ) and arthritis. In 1987, he had operations for prostate and skin cancers, and suffered from Alzheimer’s disease.

http://www.healthline.com/health-slideshow/diseases-of-presidents#8

I'm fine with that. Putin should be complimented when he does or says something good. There's no need to insult him in those situations. Some of us don't want a return to the Cold War.

Reagan had some health problems. So what? That's neither here nor there. It doesn't negate the fact that Clinton likely is unfit for office.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Harte said:

I'd also point out that FDR tried to hide his disability. We can infer from that that FDR agreed that a debilitating illness would be a reason to disqualify a person, at least in the eyes of voters.

That FDR is consistently ranked as one of the greatest presidents should tell us how accurate and legitimate the eyes of the voters are when assessing disabilities though.  His performance puts lie to the idea that an illness should be a reason to disqualify a person.  If Hillary actually has any illness, we're not in the ballpark of polio.

1 minute ago, Liquid Gardens said:

That FDR is consistently ranked as one of the greatest presidents should tell us how accurate and legitimate the eyes of the voters are when assessing disabilities though.  His performance puts lie to the idea that an illness should be a reason to disqualify a person.  If Hillary actually has any illness, we're not in the ballpark of polio.

Perhaps we should try the Teddy Roosevelt test. Shoot them at the start of a 90 minute speech. If they can finish the speech, they're in. If not, then it's sayonara sucker.

• Like 5

On 9/4/2016 at 3:15 PM, Leonardo said:

I seem to recall a President who was in a wheelchair. Didn't seem to bother people, though, so long as he could effectively be President.

Clinton looks to have back problems, which would not be unusual for someone of her age - but having a bad back doesn't mean a person can't be President.

I don't know if anyone clarified, but Roosevelt kept his condition a secret, it was not public knowledge. 

• Like 1

Her health is ignored because she is the Democrat nominee for President. Plain and simple. She has been invested in by her party, the liberal media establishment, people like Soros and so forth. If she were indicted or her health became severe enough to take her out of the running, it would throw the Democrat party into confusion. They have no real plan "B." Biden is a goof and I don't see anyone waiting in the wings. 

But their misplaced loyalty to someone who is basically an unconvicted criminal (as of yet) is likely going to be their undoing, as it should. Between her health, which is obviously bad to anyone who has seen her multiple coughing fits, bobbing head, forgetfulness, etcetera, and her mounting scandals, she is slowly losing ground. 

There is more coming form Assange also, perhaps enough to finish her campaign, but only time will tell.

But don't expect the media to report accurately on her health and don't expect her to release her medical records. 

• Like 7