Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why is Clinton's health being ignored?

and-then

27 minutes ago, aquatus1 said:

Just because you don't intend to insult handicapped people in your efforts to endorse your poltical leanings does not mean that you are not insulting handicapped people.  Dismissing life-threatening illnesses in regards to capability to work is insulting.  Pretending someone is incapable of working competently because they have a debilitating illness is insulting.  Pointing at people who wear diapers is insulting.

Being brain damaged precludes people from doing many jobs, especially that of POTUS.  

14233267_1207120639326170_8561552995529657064_n.jpg

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 8

17 hours ago, Varelse said:

point F3SS. then again their great idea for cheap labor was a few Africans they picked up at an auction..

As I always say about slavery, thank the British. They brought it here

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Purifier said:

*raises hand*

Oh! Oh! I know this one!

*ahem*  Russia\Putin sympathizer who lives in Europe.

Clues: Think about the bromance that's going on between Trump and Putin right now. Think about if Trump was to become President that he may find a way  to lift the sanctions against Russia. Think about how it would be if the U.S. and Russia were to become the best of friends against everybody else. Think about what the U.S. would be like if it was influenced somewhat by Putin through Trump's Presidency. Think subtle Communism.

And if anything else might give you a clue, LG, sometimes the use of tyrants from movies and past world history as his avi's over the years here on UM.

Need anymore more clues? I've got tons more. :D

It's ironic that progressives vilify Joe McCarthy. They compare Putin to Hitler while they wear Che shirts.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, F3SS said:

A mean old lady in diapers as our president? Yay.

A full diaper is a fitting symbol for both political parties in 2016. Some politicians stink more than others.

• Like 2

Hillary suffer `s  from blood clouts ,passed out from one and blames the reason for the missing email s.  I don`nt think her health  is that  good  for running for the presidency .

Edited by docyabut2

Again...it's sad that people are talking about this health conspiracy crap and not real issues.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

It's ironic that progressives vilify Joe McCarthy. They compare Putin to Hitler while they wear Che shirts.

Nobody can be totally compared to Hitler and Stalin surpassed Hitler in my opinion, especially with the number of cruel deaths he orchestrated.  

Life was much simpler back in the old days, when if someone coughed in a movie, you could be 99.94% certain they would be dead by the end of the show.

1 hour ago, Merc14 said:

http://dcwhispers.com/hillary-clinton-withdraw-public-next-five-days/

Wow, if this is true we will have some interesting conversations here.

If only that was "stepping down in the next five days", not just "for the next five days". I think I'd bake a cake if that was the case. 

4 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

Again...it's sad that people are talking about this health conspiracy crap and not real issues.

It is also sad when hundreds of doctors talk about it and think it is a real issue, yet many true believers continue to simply call it a Conspiracy.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Merc14 said:

Well, on the plus side, I expect she'll not be spending weeks on end out golfing while the "world burns", like a certain other president has.

16 hours ago, Sweetpumper said:

Hillary’s Gurney: Hospital Bed on Standby at Clinton Rally

EMS workers in bullet proof vests traveled with Clinton's motorcade

http://www.infowars.com/hillarys-gurney-hospital-bed-on-standby-at-clinton-rally/

I've heard on the radio and from my wife by way of Facebook that there is a permanent ambulance attached to her vehicle retinue. She has an ambulance following from when she steps off a plane to when she steps back onto a plane.

2 hours ago, Merc14 said:

Also, I've read article after article that "hiding" is her number one issue right now. That if she looses it will be because she is only talking to rich donors, TV celebrities/interviewers and closed rallies. The "average man" doesn't really hear or see her much on a scale they can identify with.

All to the good if you ask me.

What I find HILARIOUS is that I read article after article about how Hillary says Trump is so very unworthy of being President, yet her ratings and polls are neck and neck with his. She doesn't seem to realize that she SUCKS just as big and bad as he does. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I've heard on the radio and from my wife by way of Facebook that there is a permanent ambulance attached to her vehicle retinue. She has an ambulance following from when she steps off a plane to when she steps back onto a plane.

Still, she is still capable of stepping off a plane. Perhaps when they have to lower her in a lift or elevator people might the finally begin to wonder. 

Perhaps she could rule like Cleopatra, issuing orders while reclining on a couch, perhaps surrounded by curtains from which a hand emerges languidly every now and then to pick a grape or to offer her hand for a visiting lackey to kiss.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

As an alternative to Clinton's absurd blustering belligerence? Of course I would. unless you believe Hillary's "New Hitler" guff, of course. And frankly she's the one who displays tendencies towards megalomania

Megalomania HA! So I've a riddle for you,
So what is the
difference between a phantasmagoria craze
or a serious megalomania nut?

About half a nut. The circus isn't that important or
crucial in who's supposedly the head of it but it is good entertainment
and fun to talk about, indeed, who doesn't like a good song and dance.

If hillbillary is in, do you think much will change? Oh she'll curb the crime,
save the babies, promote peace, Yes I'm being facetious there.
Most would agree TheRUMP Trumpet might rock! or he's a flat out liar, which
some say he is already because now he's bought and paid for which he
probably knew going in.
No surprise with either. Its a pretty good show though don't you think? :   D

rofl.gif

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

Seeing as this thread is about her health I'd think you'd stop wasting your time bemoaning people discussing her health here and start a thread discussing what Hillary plans to do if elected.   BTW, healthy Hillary is reportedly leaving the campaign trail for 5 days because inside sources say she is tired.  Some closed door fundraisers but no public appearances.  Here is a video of healthy Hillary who does look extremely tired, especially when she shuffles off coughing at the end.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Isnt that the norm for canidates to have an ambulance?

9 minutes ago, Mr.United_Nations said:

Isnt that the norm for canidates to have an ambulance?

It's the norm for the president but not sure about candidates.

In the video above we have Hillary calling millions of Amercians "deplorables" because they prefer Trump to her tired, sick, old, criminal ****.

You can put half of Trump supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? Racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic, you name it.”  -HILLARY CLINTON

This deplorable human being should be in prison for public corruption but they'd probably release her for medical reasons..

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, DieChecker said:

It is also sad when hundreds of doctors talk about it and think it is a real issue, yet many true believers continue to simply call it a Conspiracy.

And hundreds of psychologists are claiming Trump has multiple mental illnesses.  But most people aren't dumb enough to listen to the opinion of a doctor who has not examined someone personally.

1 hour ago, Agent0range said:

And hundreds of psychologists are claiming Trump has multiple mental illnesses.  But most people aren't dumb enough to listen to the opinion of a doctor who has not examined someone personally.

I have read dozens of different diagnoses which means they don't know what to think but the doctors are all pretty much in agreement about Hillary.  The reason for this is they know things for certain, they know she had a severe concussion they know she had severe cerebral thrombosis and has a history of deep venus thrombosis and they all know what complications those injuries can cause.  We also know m, by her own words n testimony to the FBI, that her brain injuries caused massive memory loss to the point that she didn't remember ever receiving a briefing on classified information.  Doctors also know, because her husband said so in a speech, that she required months and months of recovery time and her vision was severely effected because she was forced to wear fresnel lens glasses.  Lastly, they know what medicines she admits to taking and can draw conclusions from that.

Psychologists, whose opinions are as varied as their names have only a television personality to diagnose.  In most of these so called diagnoses they admit they don't know if they are seeing an act or the real person.   They have NOTHING to go on but an actor (and that is what Trump is) on TV and their own biases so hardly an apt analogy,. no?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Merc14 said:

You can put half of Trump supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? Racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic, you name it.”  -HILLARY CLINTON

She's just another divider, like Obama. I'm watching a Clinton campaign ad as I type this post. Lindsey Graham calls Trump a racist and a sexist in a clip that has no context or meaning. Clinton obviously has nothing to offer, so she demonizes millions of people in desperation.

She's deplorable. She pretends to care about minorities and women to get their votes, and she's more than willing to marginalize people (all demographic groups) who see through her. Imagine the shill media's reaction if Trump makes similar slurs. Clinton is playing with fire, and she might just get deservedly burned.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Merc14 said:

It's the norm for the president but not sure about candidates.

In the video above we have Hillary calling millions of Amercians "deplorables" because they prefer Trump to her tired, sick, old, criminal ****.

How is this expected to increase her chances of getting elected? IS she hoping to persuade people who might have been thinking of voting for the Trump over to her side? By calling them "deplorable" it seems a funny way of achieving that. I mean, if someone called you deplorable would that be more likely to make you vote for them?

On 9/8/2016 at 7:39 PM, Liquid Gardens said:

That FDR is consistently ranked as one of the greatest presidents should tell us how accurate and legitimate the eyes of the voters are when assessing disabilities though.  His performance puts lie to the idea that an illness should be a reason to disqualify a person.  If Hillary actually has any illness, we're not in the ballpark of polio.

And you base that assumption on what?  If she is unable to walk up stairs regularly or even sit without support - let alone stand - then how on earth is the woman going to handle the stress of this job that prematurely grays every man who's had it in the last 50 years?  Afternoon naps?  Really?  The woman apparently is a physical wreck yet she wants the most demanding job in the world.

• Like 2

On 9/9/2016 at 9:40 AM, Merc14 said:

Being brain damaged precludes people from doing many jobs, especially that of POTUS.  

Being mentally impaired precludes people from doing their jobs.  Being mentally incapable of carrying out their jobs would indeed disqualify someone from being a president.  Accussing someone of having brain damage, however, is just a typical childish excuse, especially the part where the assumption is that the mere presence of the disability is justification for mockery and dismissal.

So, in the video, I saw her having coughing fits where she motions to the audience to wait, makes a quip or two, and drinks water to clear her throat.  Are those your examples of hacking her lungs out?  Is that what you are referring to, in your list of evidence of Hillary's "brain damage"?

I also saw pictures of Hillary being assisted up a tall porch by the arm.  Like these here:

hillary-clinton-staircase-2016-drudge-sc

Is that "Hillary being carried up stairs"?  Are these your analytical skills at work?

I'm afraid I couldn't find the ones you claim are the pictures of her having a "spasmodic episode that shocks everyone around her".  Do you think you could point that one out?  It's not this one, is it?  I didn't see a whole lot of shock here, but the "cold Chai" vid seems to be the one most associated with her having a seizure that she can apparently walk away from (and which was well-timed enough to keep her from having to continue talking about Trump).

So, these three keystones of your argument regarding Hillary Clinton having brain damage, her coughing, her problem with stairs, and her alleged spasms...are these the ones?  I know you claimed that they have been posted many times before, but that's a pretty vague description to find something with, so I hope the time and effort I spent to find the evidence of your claims was worth it.

• Like 1