Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why is Clinton's health being ignored?

and-then

Hillary Clinton had a “medical episode” that required her to leave a 9/11 commemoration ceremony early, a law enforcement source who witnessed the event told Fox News.

Clinton's stumbled off the curb, her "knees buckled" and she lost a shoe as she was helped into a van during her "unexpected early departure," a witness told Fox News.

The Democratic presidential nominee appeared to faint on her way into her van and had to be helped by her security, the source said. She was “clearly having some type of medical episode.”

Expand / Contract

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, F3SS said:

There really isn't.

Hopefully, there will be an actual news report, with actual details and such, about what happened.  Ideally from a reputable news station.

It would be really nice to know what her medical condition is and how it might affect her performance, without the constant political diagnosis slant.  I don't care if she doesn't want to be in public for whatever medical reason, as long as she can do the job she was elected to do (presumably).

24 minutes ago, aquatus1 said:

There really isn't.

Hopefully, there will be an actual news report, with actual details and such, about what happened.  Ideally from a reputable news station.

It would be really nice to know what her medical condition is and how it might affect her performance, without the constant political diagnosis slant.  I don't care if she doesn't want to be in public for whatever medical reason, as long as she can do the job she was elected to do (presumably).

heres a sensible...BBC report, as the news is considered 'Breaking', Id say refresh that page from time to time

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37332106

Slightly less reputable than the BBC is this

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3784098/Hillary-Clinton-rushed-9-11-memorial-service-following-medical-episode.html

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

Thank you Seeder.  Everything seems to be revolving around the Fox report.

An unnamed law enforcement source told US broadcaster Fox News Mrs Clinton had suffered a "medical episode" which required her to leave the New York ceremony early. She then appeared to faint on her way to her van, Fox said.

An unnamed witness also quoted by Fox said Mrs Clinton had stumbled off the kerb. Her "knees buckled" and she lost a shoe as she was helped into the van, the witness added.

Fox's account of the events could not be independently verified.

Damn.  A report of a report.

• Like 1

Actually the BBC provides a statement from her campaign while FOX was a witnesses statement. They said she was overheated. It isn't that hot out and I'm sure her ride has AC.

• Like 3

Yes, out of the tens of thousands gathered at the event,in balmy 79° heat (79°, Feels Like 72° humidity at 31% at the time), only Healthy Hillary has to be carried to her motorcade, losing a shoe in the process, as she faints from the extreme heat and humidity (79°, Feels Like 72°, humidity at 31% at the time as per Wunderground).  Yeah, nothing to see here, especially as she was taking the next 5 days off anyways to recover from her busy schedule of one press conference that lasted 6 minutes (the one where she looked drugged and shuffled off the stage like a WWI veteran after calling tens of million of Americans deplorable racists and homophobes  because they don't agree with her failed policies) and 20 minutes with Matt Lauer, where she lied again about her handling of classified material, but there is nothing to see here eh?

• Like 9

It is humid as heck in NY right now (i live in NY) and much more humid in NYC. But dang girl, you can't keep it together for a few hours!! 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rinna said:

It is humid as heck in NY right now (i live in NY) and much more humid in NYC. But dang girl, you can't keep it together for a few hours!! 

83.7° feels like 82°, 31% humidity in the city right now as per Wunderground, it was 77°-79°, 31% humidity at 0900 but like i said, she wears those giant Mao jackets, for some reason, which have to be very hot.   :D

Just now, Merc14 said:

83.7° feels like 82°, 31% humidity in the city right now as per Wunderground, it was 77°-79°, 31% humidity at 0900 but like i said, she wears those giant Mao jackets, for some reason, which have to be very hot.   :D

Yeah there needs to be a cooler business alternative for her to wear haha. That jacket..what was she thinking!!!!!! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rinna said:

Anddd there's a video showing it, this one is pretty damn good quality too:

https://mobile.twitter.com/zgazda66/status/774993814025011200/video/1

Thank you for that.

I gave up posting anything Fox related because of what we have seen here in this thread. Fox is biased... right?:rolleyes:

• Like 1

Just now, Rinna said:

Yeah there needs to be a cooler business alternative for her to wear haha. That jacket..what was she thinking!!!!!! 

I'd say she is hiding something but that is being mean to the handicapped apparently. ;)

17 minutes ago, Rinna said:

Thanks, just fiy/fiu/f?FYI Whew! and all that wouldn't play over 5 browsers, am I the only one in the world that runs in to that?  I thought it was just vemeo that flopped all the time, oh wellzzzz

That was like Weekend at Hillary's.  She wasn't stumbling, or a little wonky on her feet.  She was done.  They'd put her against that pillar or whatever it was, to support her weight, then used brute strength to move her toward the car.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, F3SS said:

Actually the BBC provides a statement from her campaign while FOX was a witnesses statement. They said she was overheated. It isn't that hot out and I'm sure her ride has AC.

Yeah, it's pretty unlikely that is the main reason.

42 minutes ago, Rinna said:

I was thinking maybe it was something like incontinence, but it does look more serious than that.  She seems to have trouble pushing herself off the column she was leaning back on.  Good vid, by the way.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, ZZ430 said:

Thank you for that.

I gave up posting anything Fox related because of what we have seen here in this thread. Fox is biased... right?:rolleyes:

Well, yeah, but that isn't why it isn't trusted.  All media is biased in one way or another.  Fox is not trusted because of how much they allow their bias to slant their reports, not because they have bias.

3 minutes ago, aquatus1 said:

Well, yeah, but that isn't why it isn't trusted.  All media is biased in one way or another.  Fox is not trusted because of how much they allow their bias to slant their reports, not because they have bias.

Not trusted by whom?

5 minutes ago, GodIsWearingBlack said:

That was like Weekend at Hillary's.  She wasn't stumbling, or a little wonky on her feet.  She was done.  They'd put her against that pillar or whatever it was, to support her weight, then used brute strength to move her toward the car.  

She could also have been having a massive dizzy spell, which is probably why they came up with the heat excuse, but either way, she didn't look like she would have been able to stand up on her own.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ZZ430 said:

Not trusted by whom?

By all those who have noted how no other news agency is so regularly called out for reporting biased, misleading, and downright incorrect, reports as Fox News.

1 minute ago, aquatus1 said:

She could also have been having a massive dizzy spell, which is probably why they came up with the heat excuse, but either way, she didn't look like she would have been able to stand up on her own.

Yeah, it could be any number of things.  But it wasn't just overheating.  Maybe vertigo or a variant, which can linger for the rest of one's life after a bad concussion.  Or something a lot more serious.