Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why is Clinton's health being ignored?

and-then

48 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

I'd say she is hiding something but that is being mean to the handicapped apparently. ;)

What she could be trying to hide could be nothing more sinister than the shape of her body! She's not very tall and is quite a bit overweight so the 'Mao' type jacket may just be something she feels is flattering. It skims over her bum and tum without emphasising either. Having said that, she could have worn one in thin material without a blouse underneath and with elbow length sleeves. I think that would still be appropriate for the occasion if it was in a dark material. A long skirt would have been cooler than trousers, too.

11 minutes ago, aquatus1 said:

By all those who have noted how no other news agency is so regularly called out for reporting biased, misleading, and downright incorrect, reports as Fox News.

Right.

http://www.medialifemagazine.com/this-weeks-cable-ratings/

From that link:

Top cable news networks in primetime (total viewers): Fox News Channel, MSNBC, CNN, HLN, CNBC, FBN.

Now you are going to tell me that ratings don't equate to trust, right?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/sep/30/fox-news-most-trusted-tv-news-commentary-poll/

From that link:

Nearly a quarter of U.S. voters say Fox News is the television news or commentary source they trust the most, putting the network ahead of its cable news and network rivals on that front.

Twenty-three percent of voters named Fox News as the TV news or commentary source they trust the most, according to a Suffolk University/USA TODAY poll released Wednesday.

CNN was second at 15 percent, followed by NBC at 10 percent and CBS at 9 percent.

ABC was at 6 percent, followed by MSNBC at 5 percent, Comedy Central at 4 percent, and C-SPAN at 3 percent. About a quarter were undecided.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ZZ430 said:

Trust has nothing to do with actual accuracy.

9 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

It skims over her bum and tum without emphasising either.

Thank you for enforcing the visual with your words. 

Yuck.

• Like 1

Saw a brief news clip on TV...she is well and smiling again now apparently...

amazing what a couple lines of coke can do! :lol:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Kurzweil said:

Thank you for enforcing the visual with your words. 

Yuck.

You're welcome! :D

• Like 1

My son showed me a close up of her feet from that clip. They didn't help her into the car, they dragged her completely limp carcass into it.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, and then said:

And you base that assumption on what?  If she is unable to walk up stairs regularly or even sit without support - let alone stand - then how on earth is the woman going to handle the stress of this job that prematurely grays every man who's had it in the last 50 years?  Afternoon naps?  Really?  The woman apparently is a physical wreck yet she wants the most demanding job in the world.

Also let's not forget that the job was literally the death of Roosevelt. Undoubtedly the particularly trying circumstances of fighting a global war was an exacerbating factor, but let's not forget that Hillary seems to want to see herself as a War Leader too, only in her case it seems to be out of choice.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, aquatus1 said:

Being mentally impaired precludes people from doing their jobs.  Being mentally incapable of carrying out their jobs would indeed disqualify someone from being a president.  Accussing someone of having brain damage, however, is just a typical childish excuse, especially the part where the assumption is that the mere presence of the disability is justification for mockery and dismissal.

And you really think her behavior, above all her insane belligerence, isn't enough to provide ample evidence that everything upstairs is really not AOK? 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, F3SS said:

Yes, exactly. Surely the job she wants is about the most stressful one there is. Certainly the one with the most responsibility. If she's not up to the kind of things that a President is expected to do, she is not suitable for the job. It should be as simple as that.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, seeder said:

Saw a brief news clip on TV...she is well and smiling again now apparently...

amazing what a couple lines of coke can do! :lol:

/Snort "WooWwoooooo ****! Let's go shake some babies and kiss some hands!  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, aquatus1 said:

There really isn't.

Hopefully, there will be an actual news report, with actual details and such, about what happened.  Ideally from a reputable news station.

It would be really nice to know what her medical condition is and how it might affect her performance, without the constant political diagnosis slant.  I don't care if she doesn't want to be in public for whatever medical reason, as long as she can do the job she was elected to do (presumably).

what? You'd be happy for the most powerful nation on earth, the one that thinks of itself as the standard bearer of democracy, etc, to be ruled by a recluse? If she was, she wouldn't be capable of doing the job that she was elected to do, since an important part of that job is to be the public face, the face to the world, of the nation. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Mr.United_Nations said:

Isnt that the norm for canidates to have an ambulance?

I don't know. From what I've read, I think it is normal for the President to have an ambulance on site when they are at an event, but perhaps not to be part of their motorcade.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Agent0range said:

And hundreds of psychologists are claiming Trump has multiple mental illnesses.  But most people aren't dumb enough to listen to the opinion of a doctor who has not examined someone personally.

Hundreds? Do you have a link to that?

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Merc14 said:

Yes, out of the tens of thousands gathered at the event,in balmy 79° heat (79°, Feels Like 72° humidity at 31% at the time), only Healthy Hillary has to be carried to her motorcade, losing a shoe in the process, as she faints from the extreme heat and humidity (79°, Feels Like 72°, humidity at 31% at the time as per Wunderground).  Yeah, nothing to see here, especially as she was taking the next 5 days off anyways to recover from her busy schedule of one press conference that lasted 6 minutes (the one where she looked drugged and shuffled off the stage like a WWI veteran after calling tens of million of Americans deplorable racists and homophobes  because they don't agree with her failed policies) and 20 minutes with Matt Lauer, where she lied again about her handling of classified material, but there is nothing to see here eh?

Tens of Millions. She said half of his supporters, which is 40% of the 320 million citizens (or residents?). Which is about 65 million. That is a lot of insulted people, if you ask me. More then four times the number of Hispanics in the US. 

I can see why she tried to take it back this morning. She probably thought that she'd put all the reporters across the street again, so she could say whatever she wanted to and get away with it.

Edited by DieChecker

2 hours ago, Rinna said:

Anddd there's a video showing it, this one is pretty damn good quality too:

https://mobile.twitter.com/zgazda66/status/774993814025011200/video/1

DANG! That looked really bad. Worse then I'd imagined from initial reports.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ZZ430 said:

Are you seriously asking this?  Are you saying that you equate popularity to trust?

48 minutes ago, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

And you really think her behavior, above all her insane belligerence, isn't enough to provide ample evidence that everything upstairs is really not AOK? 

Ample evidence?

It isn't even evidence at all.

Tons of people are belligerent.  That makes them unpleasant, not incompetent.  Trump is belligerent as well, but that isn't why I don't trust him or consider him competent.  I have plenty of other reasons for that, all of them far more directly related to the skills necessary for the presidency.

And no, I don't consider attending memorials or pressing the flesh to be considered duties of the office.  I don't care how good a politician is at being popular.  I care about whether or not they can actually do the job.  That's where I'm most concerned regarding Hillary.

Edited by aquatus1

1 minute ago, aquatus1 said:

Ample evidence?

It isn't even evidence at all.

Tons of people are belligerent.  That makes them unpleasant, not incompetent.  Trump is belligerent as well, but that isn't why I don't trust him or consider him competent.  I have plenty of other reasons for that, all of them far more directly related to the skills necessary for the presidency.

If you don't think her absurd rantings are evidence of mental instability, then well, I don't know what to say.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, aquatus1 said:

Are you seriously asking this?  Are you saying that you equate popularity to trust?

I guess you didn't read what I posted above, (#202) or just ignored it:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/sep/30/fox-news-most-trusted-tv-news-commentary-poll/

From that link (again)

Twenty-three percent of voters named Fox News as the TV news or commentary source they trust the most, according to a Suffolk University/USA TODAY poll released Wednesday.

CNN was second at 15 percent, followed by NBC at 10 percent and CBS at 9 percent.

ABC was at 6 percent, followed by MSNBC at 5 percent, Comedy Central at 4 percent, and C-SPAN at 3 percent. About a quarter were undecided.

Edited by ZZ430
  • Like 3

Fox news was created as an alternative to all the B.S spewed by other networks. Is it guilty of broadcasting crap every now and again, yes. But the way I see other networks skewing the news to be so heavily against Trump and for Clinton is disgusting. All of these reporters need to do their job. Reporters and newspapers used to be the watchdogs of the Government, exposing the truth, now its filth. I am so proud to be part of a generation that is all about alternative media, through youtube, twitter, podcasts, and various blogging sites. This has allowed for so many people to have their voices heard. 

• Like 4

Doctor says Clinton has pneumonia; rest advised

"Hillary Clinton's doctor says the Democratic presidential nominee was diagnosed on Friday with pneumonia, put on antibiotics and advised to rest and modify her campaign schedule.

Dr. Lisa Bardack says in a statement that Clinton is "recovering nicely" after attending a Sept. 11 anniversary event in lower Manhattan. Clinton was seen on video appearing to struggle to stay on her feet as she got into a vehicle to leave the event.

Bardack says Clinton has been experiencing a cough related to allergies, and in a follow-up examination Friday of her cough, Clinton was diagnosed with pneumonia."

http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/doctor-says-clinton-has-pneumonia-rest-advised-1.3067324

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

"Hillary Clinton's doctor says the Democratic presidential nominee was diagnosed on Friday with pneumonia, put on antibiotics and advised to rest and modify her campaign schedule.

Dr. Lisa Bardack says in a statement that Clinton is "recovering nicely" after attending a Sept. 11 anniversary event in lower Manhattan. Clinton was seen on video appearing to struggle to stay on her feet as she got into a vehicle to leave the event.

Bardack says Clinton has been experiencing a cough related to allergies, and in a follow-up examination Friday of her cough, Clinton 

10 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Bardack says Clinton has been experiencing a cough related to allergies, and in a follow-up examination Friday of her cough, Clinton was diagnosed with pneumonia."

http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/doctor-says-clinton-has-pneumonia-rest-advised-1.3067324

And here the whole time i thought she was just covering up what she had to say.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ZZ430 said:

I gave up posting anything Fox related because of what we have seen here in this thread. Fox is biased... right?:rolleyes:

The progressive media was forced to acknowledge the truth when Hillary reacted like a bedridden 85-year-old to the "infernal tropical" heat. The NBC national news actually catalogued her various health episodes. 

• Like 1