Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why is Clinton's health being ignored?

and-then

5 hours ago, Liquid Gardens said:

Trust has nothing to do with actual accuracy.

The leftist outlets have a two-fer then. No one trusts them because they're often inaccurate.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ZZ430 said:

Now you are going to tell me that ratings don't equate to trust, right?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/sep/30/fox-news-most-trusted-tv-news-commentary-poll/

From that link:

Nearly a quarter of U.S. voters say Fox News is the television news or commentary source they trust the most, putting the network ahead of its cable news and network rivals on that front.

Twenty-three percent of voters named Fox News as the TV news or commentary source they trust the most, according to a Suffolk University/USA TODAY poll released Wednesday.

CNN was second at 15 percent, followed by NBC at 10 percent and CBS at 9 percent.

ABC was at 6 percent, followed by MSNBC at 5 percent, Comedy Central at 4 percent, and C-SPAN at 3 percent. About a quarter were undecided

6 hours ago, Liquid Gardens said:

Trust has nothing to do with actual accuracy.

Hard to accept, isn't it?

Edited by ZZ430
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, ZZ430 said:

Nice selective quoting, well done. My complete post is above.

The rest of your post isn't necessary, I don't dispute that they are trusted, but again what does that have to do with accuracy?  Here's what you quoted from aquatus:

By all those who have noted how no other news agency is so regularly called out for reporting biased, misleading, and downright incorrect, reports as Fox News.

Whether something is biased, misleading, or incorrect is based on how well it matches to reality.  What people trust is an entirely different metric and doesn't rebut the point you quoted.

53 minutes ago, Liquid Gardens said:

The rest of your post isn't necessary, I don't dispute that they are trusted, but again what does that have to do with accuracy?  Here's what you quoted from aquatus:

Whether something is biased, misleading, or incorrect is based on how well it matches to reality.  What people trust is an entirely different metric and doesn't rebut the point you quoted.

I won't continue to belabor the point any further other than to agree that trust doesn't necessarily equal accuracy.

One thing is true: FOX News is "The most trusted news network."

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

Doctor says Clinton has pneumonia; rest advised

"Hillary Clinton's doctor says the Democratic presidential nominee was diagnosed on Friday with pneumonia, put on antibiotics and advised to rest and modify her campaign schedule.

Dr. Lisa Bardack says in a statement that Clinton is "recovering nicely" after attending a Sept. 11 anniversary event in lower Manhattan. Clinton was seen on video appearing to struggle to stay on her feet as she got into a vehicle to leave the event.

Bardack says Clinton has been experiencing a cough related to allergies, and in a follow-up examination Friday of her cough, Clinton was diagnosed with pneumonia."

http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/doctor-says-clinton-has-pneumonia-rest-advised-1.3067324

Someone did say that Clinton was planning to slip away for a few days. Could be related to this diagnosis. I wonder if they were ever going to really tell us what was going on, or if their fear of Clinton looking weak forced them into a situation where not only did she look weak, she looked like she was dying.

So she was dehydrated? The last time I saw someone fall down from dehydration was in Army Basic Training, and we didn't see him again. 

I'm not sure why they even threw in the pneumonia, it has very little to do with being dehydrated. She would have got dehydrated due to the "heat" (she was there for 90 minutes), or fever, or a few other reasons, none of which are antibiotics, or pneumonia.

The thing I read that seems most likely is that she is exhausted. Being exhausted can compromise the immune system, thus allowing pneumonia to catch hold, and also could easily lead to her running out of energy and collapsing into her car. So, possibly she has nothing major going on. However, if she is exhausted to the point of collapse, then would that make Trump's accusation that Hillary doesn't have the Stamina to be President to be TRUE?

• Like 3

What would happen if she was forced to step down? Would her would-be VP, whatever his name is, be thrust forward into the spotlight and suddenly find himself as the candidate for President? Good luck with that. 

They are lying, again. The women straight said she wanted medication for Parkinson's. She has a serious neurological problem. 

8 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Someone did say that Clinton was planning to slip away for a few days. Could be related to this diagnosis. I wonder if they were ever going to really tell us what was going on, or if their fear of Clinton looking weak forced them into a situation where not only did she look weak, she looked like she was dying.

So she was dehydrated? The last time I saw someone fall down from dehydration was in Army Basic Training, and we didn't see him again. 

I'm not sure why they even threw in the pneumonia, it has very little to do with being dehydrated. She would have got dehydrated due to the "heat" (she was there for 90 minutes), or fever, or a few other reasons, none of which are antibiotics, or pneumonia.

The thing I read that seems most likely is that she is exhausted. Being exhausted can compromise the immune system, thus allowing pneumonia to catch hold, and also could easily lead to her running out of energy and collapsing into her car. So, possibly she has nothing major going on. However, if she is exhausted to the point of collapse, then would that make Trump's accusation that Hillary doesn't have the Stamina to be President to be TRUE?

The DNC Chairperson will call for a meeting and they can put forward anyone they want.  If she is elected and crashes then the constitution kicks in but up until then the DNC can do whatever they want.  Can you imagine if they selected Jim Webb?  I'd become a democrat overnight but more likely they'd pick someone far to the left of Healthy Hillary. 

Regardless, I think all the apologists and scolders here who said the woman was healthy should roger up and admit they were wrong.  Stumbling to dehydrated to pneumonia in 24 hours means they won't tell you the truth, ever.  Who can believe a thing the Crooked Hillary camp admits to, the woman is ill, it is obvious, it will only get worse and how someone can look at all the bizarre behavior and say nothing is wrong is beyond me.   Stop being stupid and realize you are watching the most corrupt person (no exaggeration. she really is a criminal in all respects) to ever run for President and approach the problem from that perspective.

Question.  How many democrats are now hoping Healthy Hillary really is ill so another person could run?  BTW, it won't be Bernie

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 3

Betting markets have reacted to Hillary's attack of the vapours, by installing Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders as 30/1 chances of advancing to the White House, where they were 100/1 previously. Trump is now regarded as a 9/4 chance, shortened up as well. Hillary still a firm, but easing favourite.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Habitat said:

Betting markets have reacted to Hillary's attack of the vapours, by installing Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders as 30/1 chances of advancing to the White House, where they were 100/1 previously. Trump is now regarded as a 9/4 chance, shortened up as well. Hillary still a firm, but easing favourite.

I'd bet every penny I have that it isn't Bernie.   I am guessing Fauxcohantis Warren is in the bull pen right now throwing warm up pitches. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

I'd bet every penny I have that it isn't Bernie.   I am guessing Fauxcohantis Warren is in the bull pen right now throwing warm up pitches. 

750/1 available !

So Hilary's diagnosis went from allergies to pneumonia.  And she went to her daughter's apartment where two small children are and then latter she is seen hugging a child?  I think she is reacting to the drugs they are feeding her.  She may or may not have neurological problems but she needs assistance for endurance and stamina for sure.  In either case, will this be good when dealing with world leaders, let a lone crisis's that are due to come up?  Do we really want someone under the influence with their finger on the trigger?  Did any one notice that 8min press conference after her intel briefing, she was very uncharacteristically mellow.  She should just walk on stage with a bong under her arm.  And just exclaim "Bill didn't know what he was missing"...

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

So Hilary's diagnosis went from allergies to pneumonia.  And she went to her daughter's apartment where two small children are and then latter she is seen hugging a child?  I think she is reacting to the drugs they are feeding her.  She may or may not have neurological problems but she needs assistance for endurance and stamina for sure.  In either case, will this be good when dealing with world leaders, let a lone crisis's that are due to come up?  Do we really want someone under the influence with their finger on the trigger?  Did any one notice that 8min press conference after her intel briefing, she was very uncharacteristically mellow.  She should just walk on stage with a bong under her arm.  And just exclaim "Bill didn't know what he was missing"...

There are different kinds of pneumonia not all of which are contagious.

Ive had pneumonia..... got it in winter in Sweden, minus 25 degs daily... when I was a fitter younger 35 year old...and I mean FITTER....Ive always been a gym lover, lifting weights etc...

One morning I woke up, felt fine...had breakfast etc and then tried to walk to language school, about a mile away.....something Id been doing everyday for weeks previous.

Got about a hundred yards before getting short of breath, so sat on a bench....waited till I felt better, then set off again....then couldnt seem to get a breath again....panting wildly I again sat down....confused....whats happening to me?.....   Tried to walk again.....made it 50 yards....needed to sit again....heart pounding, breathing hard but not getting much air in... called a local friend who took me to hospital....chest xray confirmed pneumonia, I was put straight on a ward with IV antibiotics or whatever the mix was......and they wanted to keep me in......but the man in me refused if their was ANOTHER OPTION?   Yes there was....I had to take bullet sized tablets, rest, not exert myself, eat well and take in much fluids as possible...but the best advice was to STAY in hospital....

So Hillary apparently, just had a rest before coming out that apartment again......due to my experiences......Id say thats not the way it works, not with pneumonia...when your lungs are full of infection, ANY EXERTION, even after a rest, just results in you panting and needing rest immediately.....oh and the medication of course, and let me tell you, when you cant take a breath, its bloody horrifying to experience.......

Edited by seeder
  • Like 7

10 minutes ago, Zenith said:

There are different kinds of pneumonia not all of which are contagious.

That is partially true.  She could have inhaled toxic chemicals, but there has not been any release of information on what that could have been.  She probably took too many hits off her bong.  So how long has she been suffering with pneumonia?  She’s had problems now for quite some time.  The coming debates will just tax her more.  Let’s see how she gets out of them?

• Like 1

Isn't it in the best interests of Democrats to seriously scrutinize Hillary's health? I don't understand the knee-jerk "REPUBLICAN CONSPIRACY!" reaction. How does it benefit anyone in this country to cover up her debilitating health issues? Covering up isn't a "win" for Democrats, this is irresponsible. Reportedly, after her collapse from "heat exhaustion" (which wasn't an issue during blistering summer days on the campaign trail?) she was taken to a family member's home, not the Hospital. The only real loser in this nonsense is going to be Hillary if they don't start putting her health before the campaign.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

...............  So how long has she been suffering with pneumonia?  She’s had problems now for quite some time.  The coming debates will just tax her more.  Let’s see how she gets out of them?

that is the thing, she has access to best medical help, and doctors, yet she seems worst and worst every time, there has to be some very seriuos untreable, incurable conditions. 

• Like 1

The campaign cannot risk a regular, everyday, ER doctor seeing her. The chance that a diagnosis other than the ones they are presenting to the world is too high. Why else would she not have been whisked to the nearest ER?! I'd be livid if my Mom passed out at an event and the people responsible for her well-being took her any where else!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Merc14 said:

Regardless, I think all the apologists and scolders here who said the woman was healthy should roger up and admit they were wrong. 

So, who did that?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ZZ430 said:

I guess you didn't read what I posted above, (#202) or just ignored it:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/sep/30/fox-news-most-trusted-tv-news-commentary-poll/

From that link (again)

Twenty-three percent of voters named Fox News as the TV news or commentary source they trust the most, according to a Suffolk University/USA TODAY poll released Wednesday.

CNN was second at 15 percent, followed by NBC at 10 percent and CBS at 9 percent.

ABC was at 6 percent, followed by MSNBC at 5 percent, Comedy Central at 4 percent, and C-SPAN at 3 percent. About a quarter were undecided.

So, am I supposed to be more impressed by the 23% who trust, over the 77% who don't?  Heck, according to your poll, there were actually more people who were undecided than who named Fox as their most trusted source.

I maintain my position that Fox News is not trusted by all those who have noted how no other news agency is so regularly called out for reporting biased, misleading, and downright incorrect, reports as Fox News.