Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why is Clinton's health being ignored?

and-then

2 hours ago, Merc14 said:

Regardless, I think all the apologists and scolders here who said the woman was healthy should roger up and admit they were wrong. 

20 minutes ago, aquatus1 said:

So, who did that?

Here are three:

On 9/4/2016 at 1:17 PM, Leonardo said:

I'm no Democrat, but I still see it as a "hit piece".

Clinton's health is often discussed, but as much of what is speculated about her health is just that, speculation, the discussion tends to go nowhere except for becoming a soapbox for the anti-Hillary brigade to shriek out their hate.

On 9/4/2016 at 5:06 PM, TruthSeeker_ said:

There is no solid evidence that Clinton is in poor health. Clearly the Republicans are grasping for straws. If they want to defeat Hilary then they should have presented a better candidate (which wasn't hard to do...) But hey, americans have a third option in Gary Johnson.

On 9/4/2016 at 11:59 PM, Frank Merton said:

Read Trump's doctor's medical statement.  No qualified doctor would use such hyperbole.  He's a paid stooge.

The Clinton health claims are another piece of the unbelievably dirty politics Trump and those behind him engage in.  Even were it true it would be better than electing him, and there is a VP nominee in place who would succeed and is competent.

• Like 5

TruthSeeker's, I'll grant you, and Frank's...yeah, I could see that too.

Leonardo, no, he called it speculation, and speculation is what it was.  It's one thing to say "Nothing's wrong", and a totally different thing to call out exaggeration when it is exaggeration.

5 minutes ago, aquatus1 said:

Leonardo, no, he called it speculation, and speculation is what it was.  It's one thing to say "Nothing's wrong", and a totally different thing to call out exaggeration when it is exaggeration.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RavenHawk said:

So Hilary's diagnosis went from allergies to pneumonia.  And she went to her daughter's apartment where two small children are and then latter she is seen hugging a child?  I think she is reacting to the drugs they are feeding her.  She may or may not have neurological problems but she needs assistance for endurance and stamina for sure.  In either case, will this be good when dealing with world leaders, let a lone crisis's that are due to come up?  Do we really want someone under the influence with their finger on the trigger?  Did any one notice that 8min press conference after her intel briefing, she was very uncharacteristically mellow.  She should just walk on stage with a bong under her arm.  And just exclaim "Bill didn't know what he was missing"...

Well, exactly. wasn't one of her campaign planks the argument that "if the phone rings at 3 a.m. with some international crisis, you'll want a steady and experienced hand on the wheel to guide the ship", or some such metaphor? The poor woman* can barely stand up without assistance.

* crikey, are we beginning to feel some sympathy for her?

Edited by Grand Moff Tarkin
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Merc14 said:

I'd bet every penny I have that it isn't Bernie.   I am guessing Fauxcohantis Warren is in the bull pen right now throwing warm up pitches. 

Bernie quit the party and returned to being an independent shortly after the convention.

3 minutes ago, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

Well, exactly. wasn't one of her campaign planks the argument that "if the phone rings at 3 a.m. with some international crisis, you'll want a steady and expericed hand on the wheel to guide the ship", or some such metaphor? The poor woman* can barely stand up without assistance.

* crikey, are we beginning to feel some sympathy for her?

It think that's pity you're feeling there.

34 minutes ago, aquatus1 said:

dear oh lord, I don't know why you so stubbornly refuse to see what's surely staring you right in the face.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

Isn't it in the best interests of Democrats to seriously scrutinize Hillary's health? I don't understand the knee-jerk "REPUBLICAN CONSPIRACY!" reaction. How does it benefit anyone in this country to cover up her debilitating health issues?

For the first thing, it isn’t a GOP CT.  There is legitimate concern here.  It’s more like a Dem CT to keep it hidden.  But how does it benefit?  It’s called power.  Power is a narcotic and Hilary will do anything to grab it, no matter who she hurts.  I guess the DNC and Progs in Hollywood don’t watch “The Last Ship” because Allison Shaw is the perfect iconicism for Hilary.  I like the quote Tom Chandler made.  He said Alison was right that the country has lost its moral compass and says it needs someone to guide it and get it back to its core values. And that he can’t be that person now.  There was a very pregnant pause at that moment with closeup looks between Chandler and Slattery.  Maybe Trump can be.  Brilliantly done by Michael Bay.

Covering up isn't a "win" for Democrats, this is irresponsible. Reportedly, after her collapse from "heat exhaustion" (which wasn't an issue during blistering summer days on the campaign trail?) she was taken to a family member's home, not the Hospital. The only real loser in this nonsense is going to be Hillary if they don't start putting her health before the campaign.

Power is worth it.  Dragging this country in the direction they want, instead of what the people want is all that counts.  They want to draw us more in line with Europe so that they’ll have some kind of pseudo monarchy.  They are very desperate.  We can never allow this kind of power over us in this nation.  Government is over stepping its bounds and the people need to wake up.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

dear oh lord, I don't know why you so stubbornly refuse to see what's surely staring you right in the face.

Because I am grounded in reality.  I don't see a coughing fit and call it "hacking out a lung".  I call it a coughing fit.  I don't see a picture of her being helped up stairs and call "being carried up stairs".  I don't see here smiling and responding in an interview at Starbucks and call it a spasmodic episode that shocks the people around them.  I don't point at diapers as if they were proof positive of mental impairment.

What I see is an old lady who certainly has some medical issue of some kind.  In the last video, she is, at a minimum, unable to maintain her own balance, judging by how she failed to push herself off the column she was resting on, and how she missed being able to catch the seat or enter the car.

That could be a dizzy spell (the medical kind), or it could be a neurological condition.  I'm not going to claim it is a neurological condition until I have actual evidence that it is.  That is the difference between accepting what is right in front of your face, and deciding that your conclusion is what you are actually seeing.

Edited by aquatus1
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Bernie quit the party and returned to being an independent shortly after the convention.

He did?

Damn, I've been out of touch.

2 minutes ago, aquatus1 said:

What I see is an old lady who certainly has some medical issue of some kind

Well, bearing in mind the responsibility and stressfulness that goes with the job she wants so badly, shouldn't that be itself be enough for her handlers and advisors to quietly suggest that perhaps it might not be in her best interests to carry on? Or would that just be wishful thinking due to political bias, from which you are immune?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, aquatus1 said:

So, am I supposed to be more impressed by the 23% who trust, over the 77% who don't?  Heck, according to your poll, there were actually more people who were undecided than who named Fox as their most trusted source.

Well then, that means that 85% don’t trust CNN and so on down the line.  Based on that, the MSM should not be trusted at all and that includes those that they support.  But Fox still commands the ratings daily.

I maintain my position that Fox News is not trusted by all those who have noted how no other news agency is so regularly called out for reporting biased, misleading, and downright incorrect, reports as Fox News.

I think that the only ones that do that are those that are threatened.  It’s the same party line they exaggerate with Trump.  If they are so misleading, then their popularity would dwindle.  I think ratings tells more than polls.  It’s similar to the numbers that come out to rallies and who gets more turn out.

• Like 2

So, am I supposed to be more impressed by the 23% who trust, over the 77% who don't?  Heck, according to your poll, there were actually more people who were undecided than who named Fox as their most trusted source.

I maintain my position that Fox News is not trusted by all those who have noted how no other news agency is so regularly called out for reporting biased, misleading, and downright incorrect, reports as Fox News.

Called out by who? You keep saying that but I don't see anyone, other than people who don't watch fox ever, say it. I get that their opinion shows lean right, but I get more of the actual news there than I see on any other station. Including stuff that other stations leave out. They are IMO lying by omission. And before you start on me, I watch an equal amount of Fox and CNN, local NBC and ABC on the radio. I like to hear everything and decide for myself. That's how I know Fox reports it all, even stuff I don't necessarily like. It's also why more people watch Fox including Dems and Independants than any other cable network.  If you are only watching MSNBC you aren't even close to hearing what's really going on.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, aquatus1 said:

Because I am grounded in reality.  I don't see a coughing fit and call it "hacking out a lung".  I call it a coughing fit.  I don't see a picture of her being helped up stairs and call "being carried up stairs".  I don't see here smiling and responding in an interview at Starbucks and call it a spasmodic episode that shocks the people around them.  I don't point at diapers as if they were proof positive of mental impairment.

What I see is an old lady who certainly has some medical issue of some kind.  In the last video, she is, at a minimum, unable to maintain her own balance, judging by how she failed to push herself off the column she was resting on, and how she missed being able to catch the seat or enter the car.

That could be a dizzy spell (the medical kind), or it could be a neurological condition.  I'm not going to claim it is a neurological condition until I have actual evidence that it is.  That is the difference between accepting what is right in front of your face, and deciding that your conclusion is what you are actually seeing.

We all have missteps here and there.  But there is a time when they start accumulating and coming regularly that even someone grounded in reality should be able to see the light of day.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, aquatus1 said:

He did?

Damn, I've been out of touch.

Yes, he was a social independent and threw his hat in the ring as a democrat in order to get his platform a wider audience but switched back to an independent not long after endorsing Clinton.

71664478.jpg

• Like 2

Here's another thought....if she knew she had pneumonia....why did she go into that crowded area, risking infecting others? I saw Guliani at least, he's had cancer, probably has a compromised immune system. Is she that selfish that an opportunity for a photo op is more important than other people and their health? This whole business makes no sense.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, skliss said:

Here's another thought....if she knew she had pneumonia....why did she go into that crowded area, risking infecting others? I saw Guliani at least, he's had cancer, probably has a compromised immune system. Is she that selfish that an opportunity for a photo op is more important than other people and their health? This whole business makes no sense.

And she literally hugged a small child at the ceremony, there's photos of it. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, skliss said:

Have you seen her track record? Do you really need any more proof that Hillary Clinton doesn't care about the people around her?
She has pneumonia and she's heartless. This aspect of the story is easy to explain.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rinna said:

Disgusting.

6 minutes ago, Rinna said:

Oh yeah! Forgot about that...the Mom should be pi$$ed!

Edited by skliss
typo

13 minutes ago, skliss said:

Yeah, the pneumonia thing is absurd.   If she had been diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday they certainly would've told the world about it after her faux-pas with the "deplorables" speech but not a peep until the collapse on Sunday.  If she really had pneumonia and was so deathly ill that she fainted they wouldn't have taken her to her daughters, they'd taken her straight to the ER but they didn't.  Also, her security team acted as if this was a routine  event that they had seen before.  

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 9