Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why is Clinton's health being ignored?

and-then

2 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Yeah, the pneumonia thing is absurd.   If she had been diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday they certainly would've told the world about it after her faux-pa with the "deplorables" speech but not a peep until the collapse on Sunday.  If she really had pneumonia and was so deathly ill that she fainted they wouldn't have taken her to her daughters, they'd taken her straight to the ER but they didn't.  Also, her security team acted as if this was a routine  event that they had seen before.  

Well, I'm not sure if it is pneumonia or something else (I'm not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV).  But in regards to the reaction of her security team (i.e., "her security team acted as if this was a routine event that they had seen before"), couldn't be that we're seeing a well trained security detail?  Aren't they suppose to be that calm?  I don't know... I don't want to jump to conclusions just because her detail was so calm, cool, and collected.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aquatus1 said:

So, am I supposed to be more impressed by the 23% who trust, over the 77% who don't?  Heck, according to your poll, there were actually more people who were undecided than who named Fox as their most trusted source.

I maintain my position that Fox News is not trusted by all those who have noted how no other news agency is so regularly called out for reporting biased, misleading, and downright incorrect, reports as Fox News.

Who are "all those"? That is a default Liberal talking point. Can you document that or is it just a personal observation?

Who do you trust for news? Let me take a guess:   Nobody... because all media have bias?

2 hours ago, aquatus1 said:

So, am I supposed to be more impressed by the 23% who trust, over the 77% who don't?  Heck, according to your poll, there were actually more people who were undecided than who named Fox as their most trusted source.

I maintain my position that Fox News is not trusted by all those who have noted how no other news agency is so regularly called out for reporting biased, misleading, and downright incorrect, reports as Fox News.

If you really want to know what is going on, you have to include Fox News in the news outlets you watch or listen to.   

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Aftermath said:

Well, I'm not sure if it is pneumonia or something else (I'm not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV).  But in regards to the reaction of her security team (i.e., "her security team acted as if this was a routine event that they had seen before"), couldn't be that we're seeing a well trained security detail?  Aren't they suppose to be that calm?  I don't know... I don't want to jump to conclusions just because her detail was so calm, cool, and collected.

I actually read an article on that at (I think) MSN homepage. I guess they broke protocol by because of the way she left. 1st they are never supposed to have a person waiting for the car, the car should be there at the curb before the person they are guarding gets there. 2nd they are never supposed to leave the side of the person to open the car door but in this circumstance they had to whisk her away as soon as possible so the agent next to her moved to the door. The ex-agents who were interviewed said these guys must always play it by ear as close as possible to their best scenarios.

Watching the video I'm not sure all the agents were fully aware of what was happening as some were facing away thru the whole thing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, skliss said:

Watching the video I'm not sure all the agents were fully aware of what was happening as some were facing away thru the whole thing.

That’s alright.  I’m sure when she feels better, she’ll berate them as usual to whip them into shape.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, skliss said:

I actually read an article on that at (I think) MSN homepage. I guess they broke protocol by because of the way she left. 1st they are never supposed to have a person waiting for the car, the car should be there at the curb before the person they are guarding gets there. 2nd they are never supposed to leave the side of the person to open the car door but in this circumstance they had to whisk her away as soon as possible so the agent next to her moved to the door. The ex-agents who were interviewed said these guys must always play it by ear as close as possible to their best scenarios.

I think those agents are supposed to be facing outwards looking for threats no matter what else is happening. 

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

I think those agents are supposed to be facing outwards looking for threats no matter what else is happening. 

You can’t always look outward.  You’ve got to watch out for the knife.

6 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

You can’t always look outward.  You’ve got to watch out for the knife.

In case the person you're supposed to be guarding tries to stab you in the back? With this candidate, I expect that'd be sound advice.

• Like 6

And what about her young grandchildren? Would she really expose them to pneumonia? Hopefully Chelsea wasn't home with them when she arrived.

53 minutes ago, skliss said:

I think they were well aware. Their main job seemed to be to block the cameras.

• Like 5

"Hillary Clinton’s health just became a real issue in the presidential campaign," read a Washington Post headline after the Clinton collapse Sunday

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/happens-clinton-crumbles/

If her health was "being ignored" before, it isn't now...  serious concern for DNC.

And also according to Alex.. 

BREAKING: Democrats Are Looking At Having Hillary Step Down

Could top Democrats push for the presidential election to be suspended if Hillary Clinton drops out due to her ill health?

Edited by Grand Moff Tarkin

7 minutes ago, Aftermath said:

"Hillary Clinton’s health just became a real issue in the presidential campaign," read a Washington Post headline after the Clinton collapse Sunday

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/happens-clinton-crumbles/

If her health was "being ignored" before, it isn't now...  serious concern for DNC.

One has to admit that things can certainly be as they appear and she just has pneumonia and I’m willing to give her the benefit of the doubt.  However, if something is real serious, you may see the DNC try to pull something like replacing Hilary with Uncle Joe.  I wouldn’t put it past Obama doing something like bringing in the DHS and claim that Putin tried to poison Hilary as he is accused of doing to Yushchenko or Litvinenko.  And ultimately taking control of the elections if not suspending them.

14 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

One has to admit that things can certainly be as they appear and she just has pneumonia and I’m willing to give her the benefit of the doubt.  However, if something is real serious, you may see the DNC try to pull something like replacing Hilary with Uncle Joe.  I wouldn’t put it past Obama doing something like bringing in the DHS and claim that Putin tried to poison Hilary as he is accused of doing to Yushchenko or Litvinenko.  And ultimately taking control of the elections if not suspending them.

Some of that seems far fetched but I'm sure something is being hatched to assure another Obama type disaster for this country. 

Edited by Kurzweil
  • Like 1

Just now, Kurzweil said:

Some of that seems far fetched but I'm sure something is being hatched to assure another Obama type disaster. 

That’s why I posted that.  Granted, it might be far-fetched, but maybe not all that far-fetched.  If something like this does happen, even if they just talk about it, you’ve heard it here first.  If it just turns out to be a mental exercise, then it just becomes one of many CTs that have come and gone.

7 hours ago, Merc14 said:

The DNC Chairperson will call for a meeting and they can put forward anyone they want.  If she is elected and crashes then the constitution kicks in but up until then the DNC can do whatever they want.  Can you imagine if they selected Jim Webb?  I'd become a democrat overnight but more likely they'd pick someone far to the left of Healthy Hillary. 

Regardless, I think all the apologists and scolders here who said the woman was healthy should roger up and admit they were wrong.  Stumbling to dehydrated to pneumonia in 24 hours means they won't tell you the truth, ever.  Who can believe a thing the Crooked Hillary camp admits to, the woman is ill, it is obvious, it will only get worse and how someone can look at all the bizarre behavior and say nothing is wrong is beyond me.   Stop being stupid and realize you are watching the most corrupt person (no exaggeration. she really is a criminal in all respects) to ever run for President and approach the problem from that perspective.

Question.  How many democrats are now hoping Healthy Hillary really is ill so another person could run?  BTW, it won't be Bernie

Journalist David Shuster claims to have an inside source on this. From his Twitter:

Clarification from dem operatives @HillaryClinton pneumonia: Expect emergency DNC meeting to CONSIDER replacement. #HillarysHealth

Harte

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gingitsune said:

If Hillary is so ill, maybe we should start to look closer to Tim Kaine.... Is he any good?

From what I have gathered, in both Parties, if either candidate drops out, the VP candidate gets no consideration.

1 minute ago, RavenHawk said:

From what I have gathered, in both Parties, if either candidate drops out, the VP candidate gets no consideration.

I mean if Hillary wins the election and died in March 2017, or that kind of scenario.

If only the Democrats had simply told the truth. It would have avoided insane conspiracy theories, it would have avoided adding more lies to an ever increasing pile, and it most certainly would have avoided further damaging Hillary's chances at winning the election. If it is indeed pneumonia, then why not just say so? It's not like it's leprosy or anything.

If anything were to cost Hillary the election, it's that silly veil of secrecy she has a fondness for. Five bucks says that private server fiasco was simply to ensure that nothing she did would be available under the Freedom of Information Act. Another five says the media have been kept out of her plane because she was afraid they would see that she was not health perfect. Secrecy with the Goldman Sachs interview. Secrecy with the Clinton Foundation. It's unfortunate, because had she been a more decent and honest person, she might have made a fairly good president.

As for Sanders and Kaine, I don't want them in the White House any more than I do Hillary.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Clair said:

. If it is indeed pneumonia, then why not just say so?

lol, would you believe them than? based on what we saw, you do not need to be a doctor to know it is not pneumonia

• Like 1

1 minute ago, aztek said:

lol, would you believe them than? based on what we saw, you do not need to be a doctor to know it is not pneumonia

I would be more likely to believe them if they had a track record of transparency and honesty. They do not.

As for making a diagnosis, I'm ill equipped to do that so will refrain from doing so.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Clair said:

I would be more likely to believe them if they had a track record of transparency and honesty. They do not.

As for making a diagnosis, I'm ill equipped to do that so will refrain from doing so.

well, my limited medical knowledge is enough to know it is not a pneumonia,  you do not have to be a auto mechanic to know flat tire is not the reason your engine wont start

Edited by aztek
  • Like 5