Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why is Clinton's health being ignored?

and-then

1 minute ago, aztek said:

well, my limited medical knowledge is enough to know it is not a pneumonia,  you do not have to be a auto mechanic to know flat tire is not the reason your engine wont start

Having volunteered at a hospital I've seen pneumonia in people Hillary's age and coughing, difficulty breathing, exhaustion and stumbling are all par for the course. Could those symptoms be the result of something else? Obviously yes, which is why speculation isn't appropriate.

• Like 2

Just now, Clair said:

Having volunteered at a hospital I've seen pneumonia in people Hillary's age and coughing, difficulty breathing, exhaustion and stumbling are all par for the course. Could those symptoms be the result of something else? Obviously yes, which is why speculation isn't appropriate.

i've seen old people do same without pneumonia. 

1 minute ago, aztek said:

i've seen old people do same without pneumonia. 

And I've seen young people do the same without pneumonia. I'm not sure of the point you want to make.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, aztek said:

well, my limited medical knowledge is enough to know it is not a pneumonia

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/11/politics/hillary-clinton-health/

Hillary Clinton has pneumonia, her doctor said Sunday, hours after the Democratic nominee stumbled and exited a 9/11 commemoration ceremony early.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

well if i believe her doctor, i would have to believe trump's doctor as well.

let me make it clear, what is happening to her over the last year, her behavior , can not be explained by pneumonia, even if she had one.

She’s had twice a clot in her leg – these are serious clots that lead to something called pulmonary embolism, which can also cause sudden death. So, she has an underlying recurrent blood clot in her leg, a clot in her transverse sinus…why is she clotting?” he asked

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/doctor-just-exposed-hillary-clintons-health-secret-whoa/#ixzz4K4zw5ayM.  

she has ems follow her, her bodyguard carries a seizure pen ready.   and you still think her condition is due to pneumonia?? lol, come on,

if she had a pneumonia, why wasn't she brought to a hospital, but to her daughter place, and after few hours she came out like nothing happened. 

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Clair said:

And I've seen young people do the same without pneumonia. I'm not sure of the point you want to make.

The point is that it doesn’t matter what illness she has.  Is it just a common illness and she’ll be fine in a week or is this something that is taxing her system and will only get worse in time?  It appears that she has been afflicted for longer than a week.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, seeder said:
7 hours ago, seeder said:

and let me tell you, when you cant take a breath, its bloody horrifying to experience.......

Having had numerous bloodclots in both lungs I can say without a doubt that this is the TRUEST statement I've ever heard.  It's kind of like thinking you're drowning - no water in sight...  I wouldn't wish THAT, even on the Hildebeast.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

The point is that it doesn’t matter what illness she has.  Is it just a common illness and she’ll be fine in a week or is this something that is taxing her system and will only get worse in time?  It appears that she has been afflicted for longer than a week.

Yes, exactly. Hillary's health issues have been discussed and speculated on ad nauseam, and the issue now as I see it is the public's right to know the medical conditions of both candidates given not only their advanced ages, but also the fact that one appears to have chronic health issues and the other, who appears healthy on the surface, just happens to have a penchant for fast food.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, and then said:

Having had numerous bloodclots in both lungs I can say without a doubt that this is the TRUEST statement I've ever heard

wow, glad you are ok now, were they surgically removed? or medication dissolved them? do not answer if you do not feel like it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

Well, exactly. wasn't one of her campaign planks the argument that "if the phone rings at 3 a.m. with some international crisis, you'll want a steady and experienced hand on the wheel to guide the ship", or some such metaphor? The poor woman* can barely stand up without assistance.

* crikey, are we beginning to feel some sympathy for her?

You can bet that Trump's campaign manager is wary of EXACTLY that possibility.  He was interviewed today and said he just hope she started feeling better soon.  Not typical of Trump but it's the kind of blather that campaigns have to run on.  If he wants any chance of winning he will learn to play the game - after all - we ARE talking about an intentionally dumbed down electorate here.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, aztek said:

well if i believe her doctor, i would have to believe trump's doctor as well.

let me make it clear, what is happening to her over the last year, her behavior , can not be explained by pneumonia, even if she had one.

She’s had twice a clot in her leg – these are serious clots that lead to something called pulmonary embolism, which can also cause sudden death. So, she has an underlying recurrent blood clot in her leg, a clot in her transverse sinus…why is she clotting?” he asked

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/doctor-just-exposed-hillary-clintons-health-secret-whoa/#ixzz4K4zw5ayM.  

she has ems follow her, her bodyguard carries a seizure pen ready.   and you still think her condition is due to pneumonia?? lol, come on,

if she had a pneumonia, why wasn't she brought to a hospital, but to her daughter place, and after few hours she came out like nothing happened. 

Oh I agree dude. This could be pneumonia, but it must be coupled with other issues. Let's not forget she's admitted several times to suffering a concussion. Any one following the NFL lately should know a lot about those since new research puts concussions in a much, much darker light than we initially thought. Even one concussion can be enough to irreversibly change someone's personality, memory, temperament, etc etc. Concussions are just not good. One knock on the head could mean the difference between rational and psychopath.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Merc14 said:

Yeah, the pneumonia thing is absurd.   If she had been diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday they certainly would've told the world about it after her faux-pas with the "deplorables" speech but not a peep until the collapse on Sunday.  If she really had pneumonia and was so deathly ill that she fainted they wouldn't have taken her to her daughters, they'd taken her straight to the ER but they didn't.  Also, her security team acted as if this was a routine  event that they had seen before.  

THAT'S the really unnerving aspect of this whole situation.  She has a group of professional clean up type "handlers" on scene constantly, it's obvious what they're there for and no one seems to notice or care or even expect others to.  It's spookily surreal in a way.  I kind of wish the old bird would do a proper face plant and get it over with.  And what the hell was the piece of falling metal all about? It was loud enough and distinctive enough a sound that anyone (not knowing what it was) would stop and take notice - especially her security detail - yet I never saw anyone react to it at all.  Had it happened before?  A piece from a leg brace perhaps?  A clamp for a catheter bag?  It really has become bizarre.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

One knock on the head could mean the difference between rational and psychopath

Medically unlikely, but I was reading an article recently about why psychopaths could make excellent presidents, so wouldn't necessarily be against such a trait. :)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Clair said:

Medically unlikely, but I was reading an article recently about why psychopaths could make excellent presidents, so wouldn't necessarily be against such a trait. :)

Contemplating seriously the idea of unleashing death on a possible planet killing level is by it's nature bound to be a psychopathy but we've expected presidents to be up to that decision since the 50's.  I think that might make us ALL a little crazy.

ETA:  I think that our current president may just be the first that would NOT retaliate in kind for a nuclear attack on US soil.  I definitely could be wrong but his record gives me the strong impression he'd see it as us "getting our due" regardless who did the deed.  God forbid it ever happening to anyone else. Period.

Edited by and then
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Clair said:

Five bucks says that private server fiasco was simply to ensure that nothing she did would be available under the Freedom of Information

You type that like it's not a big deal, but it's a huge deal.  These emails and all other records of an employee of the citizenry are supposed to be accountability and for history and for her to subvert that is unacceptable.  She should be in prison. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, OverSword said:

You type that like it's not a big deal, but it's a huge deal.  These emails and all other records of an employee of the citizenry are supposed to be accountability and for history and for her to subvert that is unacceptable.  She should be in prison. 

Well, um yeah, that all goes without saying. That sentence was simply in reference to intent in the context of a larger conspiracy to be secretive. As for typing it like it was a big deal, I typed it with my fists if that's any consolation.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

What iks this metal thing that falls out of Healthy Hillary's pant leg when she collapses?

http://dcwhispers.com/piece-metal-falls-hillarys-pant-leg-shes-dragged-van-video/

It appears the object fell from somewhere or someone behind her and rebounded off the back of her leg. I don't think it came from within her pant leg.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

What iks this metal thing that falls out of Healthy Hillary's pant leg when she collapses?

http://dcwhispers.com/piece-metal-falls-hillarys-pant-leg-shes-dragged-van-video/

If you listen in the video it sounds like something metal breaking too right at the beginning. It reminds me of when in Forrest Gump his leg brace breaks as he's running.

Edited by Rinna
  • Like 1

I honestly think they don't know how to simply tell the truth any more. And Hillary's paranoia is legendary....many stories from ex-SS and other WH workers attest to that. Did you know that when the Clinton's moved into the WH they were so paranoid that the previous administration had left it bugged they had all the phone lines torn out and replaced? Unbeknownst to them the tax payer doesn't pay for that so it came as a surprise to them that they had to foot the bill for it.

• Like 5

Still cracking up over - "the vapours".

Yeah, must be a hard pill for the hillamaniacs to swallow ( Where is Tokyo Rose ). It was obvious a long time ago the clintons are sick AND twisted...bill is wagging his finger again. Sure sign he is lying or twisting the "truth".

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, skliss said:

I honestly think they don't know how to simply tell the truth any more. And Hillary's paranoia is legendary....many stories from ex-SS and other WH workers attest to that. Did you know that when the Clinton's moved into the WH they were so paranoid that the previous administration had left it bugged they had all the phone lines torn out and replaced? Unbeknownst to them the tax payer doesn't pay for that so it came as a surprise to them that they had to foot the bill for it.

This. It's become an integral part of the political machine she's built. But it's pretty much in all high-level elections to a degree. Nothing is officially "said" until it goes through linguistic and PR experts to be twisted into whatever sounds the best. That's one thing different about Trump's camp, much less (successful) filtering but it's still there. Big donors are demanding he act more conservative.  ETA - but he still does what he ultimately wants

Edited by Varelse
  • Like 1

Three blood clots, a concussion, deep vein thrombosis: Hillary Clinton's shielded medical history isn't just for conspiracy theorists any more, as her 'penchant for privacy' gets scrutiny

Clinton suffered her first blood clot in 1998 while she was First Lady and experienced a second incident in 2009
    Suffered a concussion after falling in her home in 2013 near the end of her tenure as secretary of state
    Her doctors say she has deep vein thrombosis, which can lead to clotting in leg veins
    She suffered a blood clot in her brain in December 2011 and takes blood thinners to treat her condition
    She has been diagnosed with hypothyroidism
    Broke her elbow, as spokesman warned it would crimp her texting
    Clinton stumbled when she left a 9/11 ceremony early on Sunday. Her office finally revealed she has pneumonia
    Campaign spokesman Brian Fallon says Clinton plans to release more medical records this week as criticism mounts

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3785807/Three-blood-clots-concussion-deep-vein-thrombosis-Hillary-Clinton-s-shielded-medical-history-isn-t-just-conspiracy-theorists-more.html#ixzz4K5XCI86M

• Like 1