Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why is Clinton's health being ignored?

and-then

In fairness, it's not unusual for presidential candidates (as well as those on the campaign trail with them) to get sick.

Hillary Clinton's bout of pneumonia has shed light on a problem seldom seen by American voters: The long days, little sleep, cross-country travel, bad food and kissing babies add up to a recipe for illness for presidential candidates and aides. Avoiding viruses and other ailments can be next to impossible for people who spend months in the close confines of campaign planes and buses.

Source: Reuters

Edited by Clair
  • Like 1

If you watch the video closely you see that she can't bend her right leg which is why she fell.  It looks like her body freezes up. All the DC whispers sites and twitterverse is reporting the DNC glitterati are demanding Hillary's campaign come clean and tell them the truth and her campaign is telling them to F off, Hills is just fine.  

• Like 1

OK a CT style post :lol:

Maybe Hillary never left that apartment....maybe....it was a double!!

Is this the greatest Hillary lookalike in the world? Advertising executive quit her job to impersonate the presidential candidate full-time

Teresa Barnwell, 61, earns thousands for impersonating Hillary Clinton
    She became a full-time lookalike after Bill Clinton became president
    Barnwell said Clinton was 'really lovely' when they met at a book signing

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3684267/Hillary-Clinton-lookalike-Teresa-Barnwell-quit-job-impersonate-presidential-candidate-time.html#ixzz4K5dAXfaI

3 hours ago, Clair said:

If only the Democrats had simply told the truth. It would have avoided insane conspiracy theories, it would have avoided adding more lies to an ever increasing pile, and it most certainly would have avoided further damaging Hillary's chances at winning the election. If it is indeed pneumonia, then why not just say so? It's not like it's leprosy or anything.

I said exactly the same thing about her husband regarding his intern. Just because he skated, that doesn't make it any less true.

Harte

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rinna said:

If you listen in the video it sounds like something metal breaking too right at the beginning. It reminds me of when in Forrest Gump his leg brace breaks as he's running.

That's EXACTLY what I thought of also.  She also wobbled side to side before collapsing and that made me think that some sort of brace may have given way.

Can you just hear it?  Run, Hillry, RUN!  :w00t:

• Like 4

OMG! The CT theory I mentioned is going wild... :lol:

The Ring Finger PROVES A Body Double Left The Apt Building

There is absolutely NO QUESTION that the woman leaving Chelsea's apartment building was NOT Hillary Clinton.  The woman is a body double.  This explains why there were no Secret Service agents with her.

First photo is Hillary Clinton.  Look at her RING FINGER...

http://www.rense.com/general96/ringerfing.htm#sthash.jq9G7nte.dpuf

More Proof Of A Hillary Clinton Body Double - Photos -

See more at: http://www.rense.com/general96/bodybdoub.htm#sthash.3FEz6tGc.dpuf

Clinton's self-inflicted wound: Misleading the press about her pneumonia

Just when Hillary Clinton was stepping up her complaints about media bias, it turns out her bigger problem is media aversion.

The way in which the Democratic nominee and her team utterly botched the belated disclosure of her pneumonia took a modest problem and made it a thousand times worse. It reinforced the image of excessive secrecy and calculated non-disclosure that has dogged Clinton throughout this campaign. It made a mockery of the campaign’s criticism of conservative critics who were speculating that she was really sick.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/12/clintons-self-inflicted-wound-misleading-press-about-her-pneumonia.html

Oh Boy, what a media circus :lol:

4 minutes ago, seeder said:

I don't get the ring finger thing..am I not seeing something?

wow, read this, if true

Hillary's Glass-Hurling, Cursing Fit of Rage, and Dangling Noose Allusion

"Hillary would not be having fever dreams about swinging from a noose ... if she didn’t know, deep inside, that her actions, and the actions of those monied interests whom she serves, are noose-worthy."

Keep reading to see the language used

http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/hillarys-glass-hurling-cursing-fit-rage-and-dangling-noose-allusion/ri16391

The bottom line is that she's not fit for office. There's no way around that fact. She can't even debate and discuss ideas and issues with Trump in a public forum. That is enough to disqualify her. Imagine if Trump was in her condition. There would be a hue and cry, for his withdrawal, from the progressive media. His campaign would be over if he made a "deplorable" comment. Hillary will be out of the race when there's a third strike.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Merc14 said:

I'd bet every penny I have that it isn't Bernie.   I am guessing Fauxcohantis Warren is in the bull pen right now throwing warm up pitches. 

Well, she does have a vagina, and about a quarter of the Democrats I personally know are super hot to vote for Hillary chiefly for that one reason.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Merc14 said:

What iks this metal thing that falls out of Healthy Hillary's pant leg when she collapses?

http://dcwhispers.com/piece-metal-falls-hillarys-pant-leg-shes-dragged-van-video/

It's just a bit of poop.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

It's just a bit of poop.

I'm waiting for Infowars to claim it's part of her small intestine.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

It's just a bit of poop.

It's the Snuke, it dropped. :D

(look it up, a South Park reference)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, seeder said:

I went back and looked at Hillary coming out of the apartment from several different cameras, and I'd not be surprised if that was a double. She is not acting very Hillary like, hugging a child on the street? And the Secret Service were no where near her. And no medical attendants? Plus that pantsuit actually seems to fit the person who came out onto the sidewalk, with a fuller chest and hips. 

Just my opinion however.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

...His campaign would be over if he made a "deplorable" comment.

He's made plenty so far, so that's clearly not the case.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

He's made plenty so far, so that's clearly not the case.

I'm referring to Hillary's slur of Trump's supporters, which is why I put the word in quotes. That's why it clearly is the case.

• Like 2

Just now, Paranormal Panther said:

I'm referring to Hillary's slur of Trump's supporters, which is why I put the word in quotes. That's why it clearly is the case.

I know, but you made that so easy I couldn't resist. :D

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Clair said:

Yes, exactly. Hillary's health issues have been discussed and speculated on ad nauseam, and the issue now as I see it is the public's right to know the medical conditions of both candidates given not only their advanced ages, but also the fact that one appears to have chronic health issues and the other, who appears healthy on the surface, just happens to have a penchant for fast food.

Well, even why it rains has been discussed and speculated on ad nauseam and with only a basic understanding of how things work (without using the scientific model) and as such, it’s not much speculation to know about Hilary’s health, except for the actual affliction.

As far as releasing the medical status of both, yeah sure – of course, why not.  However, that statement only minimalizes the focus on Hilary.  I think that both should release their taxes.  If there is an audit or whatever, then make it top priority to complete or terminate the audit so it can be released.  I believe in a full forensic examination of the birth certificate in the local courthouse records and I’ve laid out criteria for this years ago.  I believe that both should fully release college and other records.  But the main subject is on Hilary’s health record.

As far as fast food goes, some people have a [double]detox gene like George Burns had and John McCain has.  They have a higher tolerance to the poisons we put in our bodies.  Going on a tangent, I believe that it was a mutation brought on by the Bubonic Plague of the 14th Century.  Neither Clinton has it and it shows.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

I went back and looked at Hillary coming out of the apartment from several different cameras, and I'd not be surprised if that was a double. She is not acting very Hillary like, hugging a child on the street? And the Secret Service were no where near her. And no medical attendants? Plus that pantsuit actually seems to fit the person who came out onto the sidewalk, with a fuller chest and hips. 

Just my opinion however.

I must admit that in some photos, I swear I’m seeing a body double.  It’s at a subliminal level but there’s something to it.  That would explain the pantsuits.  So this is turning out to be a “Dave”.  But this is just my gut feeling.

It's no secret that Hillary's entourage includes an ambulance, yet when she has an incident for which most people would call 911, they shove her in a van and take her to her daughter's.  To me that confirms that they're hiding something that would likely be discovered by routine tests at a hospital.  Apparently the ambulance is on reserve for a truly life threatening situation and its presence shows that they are expecting one.  Until then everything is fine.  Nothing to see here, move along.  But every picture I've seen of Hillary since the episode shows her wearing blue sunglasses.  A little research turns up lots of links on the supposed usefulness of blue tinted lenses in controlling dyskinesia, the spasms associated with Parkinson's disease. 

• Like 3