Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why is Clinton's health being ignored?

and-then

6 hours ago, seeder said:

OK a CT style post :lol:

Maybe Hillary never left that apartment....maybe....it was a double!!

I don't think "Hillary Clinton" exists at all. I think she's an android.

Edited by Grand Moff Tarkin
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, seeder said:

wow, read this, if true

Certainly the howling fits of rage seems to be true. I don't have a link for it now, but there was a story I was reading he other day from a Dog handler who'd served on the Presidential guard detail for several presidents. He said that Dubya and Barry would come up & shake his hand, pat the Dog and even essay a joke or two, but the one occasion he bumped into the Hillary when she was SoS she shrieked "What the ********* is that thing?? Get it away from me!!" like Cruella de Ville and literally hid behind a curtain shrieking in fury. Now, i don't know if there may be any record anywhere of an allergy to Dogs, possibly, but even so, that hardly seems a rational reaction, does it. She really does seem to have some serious mental issues.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Well, she does have a vagina, and about a quarter of the Democrats I personally know are super hot to vote for Hillary chiefly for that one reason.

We only have Bill's word for that, and as I'm sure we can recall he didn't seem to find that entirely to his satisfaction... 

• Like 3

maybe one of the reasons the state of H.Clinton's health is being 'ignored' or steered away from is because of where and when the problem began -

I've come across this info in the last few days about a secret mission to Iran in December 2012 when the plane carrying her was involved in a crash landing resulting in her being injured (head injuries?)  - and a Special Forces serviceman dying -

If she has a kind of brain damage - coming from this incident it's strange that they thought she could get away with keeping it under wraps and get through the grueling campaigning to try and become president..? ...unless they thought it had settled down or been dealt with surgically - but now it's getting worse again..?

If an honest medical report was made public with evidence of brain damage she couldn't become president  -  

Behind the scenes I expect the Hillary supporting Democrats and their backers are panicking and trying to decide the best thing to do... 

http://www.eutimes.net/2012/12/clinton-injured-us-navy-seal-killed-in-secret-us-mission-to-iran/

video published Jan 2nd 2013 --- make of it what you will --  :blink: ---

Edited by bee

3 minutes ago, bee said:

've come across this info in the last few days about a secret mission to Iran in December 2012 when the plane carrying her was involved in a crash landing resulting in her being injured (head injuries?)  - and a Special Forces serviceman dying -

No, that was when she was shot down by sniper fire in Bosnia and she singlehandedly landed the plane and saved everyone on board, and then held off the Bad Guys with an M16 to allow them all to get to safety. She declined the Medal of Honor out of modesty. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

No, that was when she was shot down by sniper fire in Bosnia and she singlehandedly landed the plane and saved everyone on board, and then held off the Bad Guys with an M16 to allow them all to get to safety. She declined the Medal of Honor out of modesty. 

:) 

I wouldn't be at all surprised though if reports of the secret Iran visit are correct - there have been some mysterious shifts regarding the politics between Iran and America in the last 2 or 3 years - 

and re. Hillary and her medical episode on (of all days) ... 9/11...dare I say it but she looks like she is close to becoming a '''basket case''' ... :whistle:

Basket case meaning -

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/basket-case

-  

a person who is helpless or incapable of functioning normally, especially due to overwhelming stress, anxiety, or the like.

Edited by bee

a person who is helpless or incapable of functioning normally, especially due to overwhelming stress, anxiety, or the like.

Doesn't that describe any Prog and their followers?  Not just half but all.

Holy cow, skip the site for a day and suddenly the thread is 6 pages forward.  If anyone asked me anything they definitely want answered, please ask again, as I'm not really up to going over so many pages.

Where are we now, that she has a body double?  Is that the current  theory?

Edited by aquatus1

21 hours ago, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

Well, bearing in mind the responsibility and stressfulness that goes with the job she wants so badly, shouldn't that be itself be enough for her handlers and advisors to quietly suggest that perhaps it might not be in her best interests to carry on? Or would that just be wishful thinking due to political bias, from which you are immune?

Wishful thinking, definitely.  If a president can do the job while stricken with polio, half-paralyzed, and confined to a wheelchair, it is going to take at least something more serious than that to consider disqualification.

And no, I am certainly not immune to political bias.  After all these irrational attacks and being forced to defend a reasonable stance, I hate to find myself actually sympathizing with Hillary, despite how much I abhor her politics and how she cheated Bernie out of a victory.  Thank you all for that, for making me an unwilling Hillary supporter.  Her victory is on your heads.

13 hours ago, Harte said:

Just because he skated, that doesn't make it any less true.

Sure, but that of course can be said about any accusation, I'm sure there are some that say the exact same thing about the Clintons having Vince Foster killed. Given how much guff has been made about that and colossal wastes of time and money like the overall Whitewater investigation, I can understand to an extent why their default is silence and obfuscation.

6 minutes ago, aquatus1 said:

Wishful thinking, definitely.  If a president can do the job while stricken with polio, half-paralyzed, and confined to a wheelchair, it is going to take at least something more serious than that to consider disqualification.

And no, I am certainly not immune to political bias.  After all these irrational attacks and being forced to defend a reasonable stance, I hate to find myself actually sympathizing with Hillary, despite how much I abhor her politics and how she cheated Bernie out of a victory.  Thank you all for that, for making me an unwilling Hillary supporter.  Her victory is on your heads.

So you feel sympathy for her just because people are mean to her? Perhaps if she hadn't been so crooked and so consumed with ambition and lust for power in the first place people mightn't hate her quite as much.

• Like 3

I was always appalled by this short vid on Hillary, regarding Gaddafi, I have never thought it very statesman like

• Like 2

Hillary Clinton lying for 13 minutes straight.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

So you feel sympathy for her just because people are mean to her?

No, that isn't how it works.  When you defend something, your brain immediately begins to sympathize with it.  It's one of the quirks of human psyche.  The whole thing of "People are being mean to her" is just the excuses people make for themselves to justify the new intrusive thoughts.

Perhaps if she hadn't been so crooked and so consumed with ambition and lust for power in the first place people mightn't hate her quite as much.

I don't hate her.  I abhor her politics and actions.  Why she did what she did is of secondary importance to me.  I mostly care that she did it.  I'm not going to pretend that I know her well enough to claim I know her secret reasons for why she made the choices she did.  Unless you are in her inner circle, all that BS is just speculation driven by political bias.

45 minutes ago, aquatus1 said:

Your analogy is, quite frankly, ****e.   A man confined to a wheelchair is in no way comparable to a person with brain damage who passes out and has memory and behavioral problems, which is what is suspected of Hillary.   A wheelchair does NOT affect one's IQ or behavior and most certainly wouldn't preclude someone from performing in an executive position but someone with Parkinson's disease, especially Parkinsons which has matured to the point that you are passing out, would probably not be up to the intellectual or physical challenge of serving as President. 

You accused me of attacking the handicapped and here you are doing exactly that!   I have worked with a person confined to a wheel chair and he was, in no way, impaired from doing his job.  You speak about reasonable stances yet the most unreasonable stance is to have these many coughing fits including a 4 minute mess, passes out on a 79 degree day, have to be carried up stairs and blame it all on dehydration and allergies and refuse to release your medical records, something which would stop all of this speculation.  At this point in time only a moron would NOT suspect there is something very wrong with Mrs. Clinton.

BTW, she has blamed dehydration for several of her falls/accidents in the past yet she is not an athlete or working in hot conditions.  How many people do you know that constantly get dehydrated  to the point they pass out and break their elbow?  I remember in AOCS in Florida in the summer some guys collapsed on the obstacle course but that doesn't seem relevant to Mrs. Clinton does it?   No, of course it doesn't and it is obvious to any reasonable person that the Clintons are lying through their teeth once again.

14264041_10154440696343911_5357553504921992480_n.jpg

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, aquatus1 said:

Like neurological problems.  Issues with one’s legs is quite a bit different than mental problems.

And no, I am certainly not immune to political bias. 

No comment.

After all these irrational attacks

I haven’t seen one irrational attack.  I’ve seen legitimate concerns.

and being forced to defend a reasonable stance,

That is definitely one sign of drinking the koolaid.  Perhaps with suspension of disbelief makes it reasonable??

I hate to find myself actually sympathizing with Hillary, despite how much I abhor her politics and how she cheated Bernie out of a victory. 

Yeah, we can tell how you’re torn up over it.

Thank you all for that, for making me an unwilling Hillary supporter. 

You have no will power?  All you have to do is say NO.

Her victory is on your heads.

It’s all on you.  The warnings and red flags are there.  It’s up to you to abide by them or not.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

BTW, she has blamed dehydration for several of her falls/accidents in the past yet she is not an athlete or working in hot conditions.

Even this excuse is weak.  Don’t we always she her drinking water?  If she is easily dehydrated, then something is wrong there.  Every excuse she makes gets her in more trouble.

quote-i-drink-tons-of-water-just-as-much

Edited by RavenHawk

31 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

From the post immediately before yours:

A wheelchair does NOT affect one's IQ or behavior and most certainly wouldn't preclude someone from performing in an executive position but someone with Parkinson's disease, especially Parkinsons which has matured to the point that you are passing out, would probably not be up to the intellectual or physical challenge of serving as President.

Why it's irrational, from here:

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2016/09/07/no-there-is-no-evidence-that-hillary-clinton-has-parkinsons-disease/

Parkinson’s disease is indeed a serious, progressive, degenerative neurologic disease. Perhaps the best indication that Clinton almost certainly does not have Parkinson’s disease is how carefully Noel and the peddlers of this particular conspiracy theory had to cherry pick video of Clinton to find brief snippets that they could point to as Parkinson’s-associated tremors, “brain freeze,” and levodopa-induced dyskinesia. As Steve Novella, a board-certified neurologist, pointed out when I was on The Skeptics’ Guide to the Universe three weeks ago, the exaggerated startle response pointed to by Noel is not a Parkinsonian freeze, nor was it dystonia or a seizure. As Novella points out, Parkinson’s is an “across the room” diagnosis that is easy for a trained neurologist to recognize, particularly if it is advanced, which, remember, is what Noel is claiming.

Ever wonder why none of these videos shows actual patients with Parkinson’s disease with dyskinesia or resting tremors for comparison? (And, no, a static photo of Michael J. Fox looking “bug-eyed” doesn’t count.) Ever wonder why, out of literally thousands of hours of video of Hillary Clinton taken over the last two years and then before, when she was Secretary of State, that these few snippets of video that can be tortured to sort of look like Parkinson’s disease symptoms are the best that Dr. Noel (and before him, Martin Shkreli and Dr. Jane Orient) could come up with? Did you ever wonder why not a single board-certified neurologist has stepped forward and say, “Yeah, that looks like Parkinson’s”? The reason is simple. It doesn’t. Those startled looks are not dyskinesia, and that head bob is probably a nervous tic, not resting tremor. Seriously. Advanced Parkinson’s disease is not something you can hide when you’re on video hundreds, if not thousands, of hours a year. It’s just not. the very fact that these few snippets of video are the best that the conspiracy mongers can come up with is excellent evidence that Hillary Clinton does not have Parkinson’s disease. If she had Parkinson’s disease, it would have been noticed long ago by someone other than a greedy pharmaceutical entrepreneur, the CEO of a crank physician organization, or an anesthesiologist with a political agenda 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Well, she does have a vagina, and about a quarter of the Democrats I personally know are super hot to vote for Hillary chiefly for that one reason.

Of the few female democrats I know that I dare to have a Hilary conversation with they have all admitted that her gender is a factor.  Apparently it is a much larger factor than her behavior.

46 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Your analogy is, quite frankly, ****e.  

Your opinion is, quite frankly, right at the level I have come to expect of you.

A man confined to a wheelchair is in no way comparable to a person with brain damage who passes out and has memory and behavioral problems, which is what is suspected of Hillary.

Agreed.  A man in a wheelchair can be definitively claimed (barring intentional deception) to have some sort of debilitation or handicap which prevents him from walking.  One doesn't really need to bring suspicion into it, as the evidence pretty much points directly at the most probable reason.

Attempting to equate such an obvious symptom-->conclusion logical inference with something as nonsensical as "She's got diapers! and Fresnel glasses!" to having behavioral problems is facetious at best.

A wheelchair does NOT affect one's IQ or behavior and most certainly wouldn't preclude someone from performing in an executive position but someone with Parkinson's disease, especially Parkinsons which has matured to the point that you are passing out, would probably not be up to the intellectual or physical challenge of serving as President. 

Wow...Parkinson's, huh? 

Looks like I wasn't too far off when I said "So, can I safely assume you will have her in a hospitable bed next time?"

You accused me of attacking the handicapped and here you are doing exactly that!

I know you are, etc, insert childish retort, yada yada.

I'm the one saying FDR was able to carry out his duties, and we shouldn't disqualify someone just because they also have a debilitating disease.  You are the one bringing up Parkinson's based on...what?  Coughing?  Her being unable to support herself?

You do you.

I have worked with a person confined to a wheel chair and he was, in no way, impaired from doing his job.

So, who said he would be?  No one, that's who. 

You really think no one is going to notice you trying to pretend that I am claiming Hillary is healthy, or that I am claiming people in wheelchairs are useless, or that you haven't been escalating Hillary's symptoms from coughing, glasses, diapers to brain damage to behavioral problems to Parkinson's?  Have you even noticed how much escalation you are doing?

You speak about reasonable stances yet the most unreasonable stance is to have these many coughing fits including a 4 minute mess, passes out on a 79 degree day, have to be carried up stairs and blame it all on dehydration and allergies and refuse to release your medical records, something which would stop all of this speculation.  At this point in time only a moron would NOT suspect there is something very wrong with Mrs. Clinton.

Well, politicians do try to play the numbers.  If most of the people of a country are a certain type, it pays to play towards that type.

Personally, I believe there is something medically wrong with Hillary, but I haven't seen enough to claim it is something very wrong.  Her symptoms are just too common for someone in an extended high-stress situation like hers.  She certainly could have something serious (and pneumonia is kinda etching up there), but until I see something (like an honest-to-goodness doctor or court of law) claiming she is incapacitated, I am not willing to write off someone just because they are debilitated.

BTW, she has blamed dehydration for several of her falls/accidents in the past yet she is not an athlete or working in hot conditions.  How many people do you know that constantly get dehydrated  to the point they pass out and break their elbow?  I remember in AOCS in Florida in the summer some guys collapsed on the obstacle course but that doesn't seem relevant to Mrs. Clinton does it?   No, of course it doesn't and it is obvious to any reasonable person that the Clintons are lying through their teeth once again.

They are Clintons.  Of course, they are lying through their teeth.  Hell, that's probably an ingrained part of their character by now.  That's why you can't judge people by their claims, but rather, by their actions.  You see their actions one way (which apparently leads you to introduce Parkinsons into the discussion), I see it as another (She's got some sickness, possibly serious, possibly not.  Let's wait and see).

• Like 2

Heavy drinkers get dehydrated, you dont have to be an athlete or live in hot places to suffer alcoholic dehydration....

just saying

40 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Like neurological problems.  Issues with one’s legs is quite a bit different than mental problems.

A disease that is slowly killing your body through critical paralysis is generally considered a factor in mental stamina.

Regardless, as I have said, should Hillary Clinton be diagnosed with a neurological condition that will not allow her to carry out her job, then she should be replaced (ideally, with Bernie Sanders).  Until such time as she is diagnosed as such, I will do my best not to speculate based on my desire to not see her in office.

No comment.

I blush at your implication that I am immune to the faults of humanity, but I assure you, I have my faults as well.  I'm just very good at hiding them.  People have a tendency to exaggerate personal faults in an attempt to make a logical or rational issue seem false.

So, you don't see the introduction of Parkinsons into the topic as irrational?  That's just the logical progression from coughing, double-vision, vertigo, brain damage, Parkinsons?

At least Merc made the effort not to directly accuse Hillary of having Parkinsons, but are you calling it a legitimate concern?

That is definitely one sign of drinking the koolaid.  Perhaps with suspension of disbelief makes it reasonable??

A sign of drinking the kool-aid is sideways attack on character with accusations that aren't actually germane to the discussion.  Regardless of whether I have partaken in any kool-aid or not, this snipe would not change the increasing escalation of speculation without corresponding support from the evidence we do have.

I don't suppose it means anything to you, that the sole purpose of this comment is to isolate a person to another group, so as to make it easier to point at them and claim they are nothing but sheep led to the slaughter?  Or is it easy enough to pretend that's not what you're doing, and that you are actually talking about things like human behavior and how the psyche affects it?

Yeah, we can tell how you’re torn up over it.

Well, I've already commented on the diagnostic abilities of the people here.

You have no will power?  All you have to do is say NO.

Excellent advice.  Very much in the spirit of Nancy Reagan.

Let's ignore the part about how conscious thought isn't quite the overpowering force over the human brain and physical body that all the Hollywood feel-good stories makes it out to be.  It's always best to go with the suspension of disbelief of willpower overcoming all, and ignoring the research and study of how the brain actually works.

It’s all on you.  The warnings and red flags are there.  It’s up to you to abide by them or not.

I am doing something.  I fighting against people who are pushing others to support Hillary out of sympathy based on the abysmally weak speculative arguments like the ones presented in this thread.

You haven't noticed that a large part of your responses start with a general "This is ***te."?

How seriously do you expect to be taken with that sort of behavior?  At least be witty with your insults.

• Like 1