Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why is Clinton's health being ignored?

and-then

It looks like there is no denying that Hillary Clinton had some kind of head injury and was treated for a blood clot at the end of Dec. 2012 -

In my previous post 354 - I gave some info about reports of her being involved in a secret trip to Iran and being injured in a crash landing -

In this article the head injury and brain clot is blamed on ----- "  a concussion Dec. 13 after a fall in her home that was blamed on a stomach virus that left her weak and dehydrated."

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/01/02/clinton-blood-clot-uncommon-complication.html

an 'uncommon complication' apparently -

I wonder if -  although it is said there was 'no neurological damage' - her poor health related to the head injury is common knowledge behind the scenes and the intense campaigning is taking it's toll - I think she probably does have pneumonia AS WELL --- but when the Doctor's report comes out ONLY the pneumonia will be mentioned -- 

Perhaps all along it was known that she didn't have the physical stamina and decent enough health to be president - but it was thought that she deserved to be rewarded for her '''work''' in government --- eg. helping to destroy / destabilize Libya and Syria - - and the reward was to be her place in history  as the first woman President of the United States -- maybe 'they' thought she was the only one who could beat Trump..? Although that looks like it has gone pear shaped now - ---

the plan might be (have been)  that a short while after becoming the first female president she would step down because of health issues and her deputy would take over -?

I'm only speculating but at the moment she doesn't look like she is going to be well enough or popular enough to win the election, anyway ---

Edited by bee
  • Like 4

15 minutes ago, bee said:

maybe 'they' thought she was the only one who could beat Trump..?

No, other way around... only it back fired on them.  "They" are so far removed from "the people" that "they" didn't realize the discontent with the establishment.

Who "they" are is for a different time and thread.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, bee said:

maybe one of the reasons the state of H.Clinton's health is being 'ignored' or steered away from is because of where and when the problem began -

I've come across this info in the last few days about a secret mission to Iran in December 2012

video published Jan 2nd 2013 --- make of it what you will --  :blink: ---

Do read it all

https://www.quora.com/Conspiracy-Theories-Was-Hillary-Clinton-in-a-recent-plane-crash

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Liquid Gardens said:

From the post immediately before yours:

Why it's irrational, from here:

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2016/09/07/no-there-is-no-evidence-that-hillary-clinton-has-parkinsons-disease/

No, that does not explain why ‘Parkinson’s disease’ is irrational.  It is just one possibility of many things that could be wrong.  That really isn’t that important at this moment.  What is important is that something is wrong and it’s not the common cold.  And I have heard interviews with doctors that say that it is possible.  That’s not certification that it is.  They give a disclaimer.  My wife is an SLP that works with people with neurological problems and she says that Hilary had a seizure.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

No, that was when she was shot down by sniper fire in Bosnia and she singlehandedly landed the plane and saved everyone on board, and then held off the Bad Guys with an M16 to allow them all to get to safety. She declined the Medal of Honor out of modesty. 

She's Harrison Ford from Air Force One.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, aquatus1 said:

Holy cow, skip the site for a day and suddenly the thread is 6 pages forward.  If anyone asked me anything they definitely want answered, please ask again, as I'm not really up to going over so many pages.

Where are we now, that she has a body double?  Is that the current  theory?

Not sure. We might be up to clone already.

Harte

6 hours ago, Liquid Gardens said:

Sure, but that of course can be said about any accusation, I'm sure there are some that say the exact same thing about the Clintons having Vince Foster killed. Given how much guff has been made about that and colossal wastes of time and money like the overall Whitewater investigation, I can understand to an extent why their default is silence and obfuscation.

The intern thing wasn't just an "accusation" though, was it.

Also, if the Clintons are guilty of conspiracy to commit murder, you wouldn't see me recommending that they simply admit the truth.

Like many here have said, it's okay for a person to be sick. So, why not admit it?

It's not okay for POTUS to be getting BJs and slipping in the cigar in and out in the Oval Office. But his denial hurt him far worse that simply telling the truth would have. I believe that was the point.

Harte

Edited by Harte
Reason for edit: Why do you need to know?
  • Like 4

16 minutes ago, Harte said:

Like many here have said, it's okay for a person to be sick. So, why not admit it?

not if your illness would disqualify you,  they have a good reason to lie and cover up.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Doesn't that describe any Prog and their followers?  Not just half but all.

"You can't be serious! You're a ____ White male."

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Harte said:

I thought they did within hours of her collapse on Sunday.  When should they have admitted it?  When she was coughing?  And if that began clearing up the next day, would announcing she has pneumonia really have been wise, or necessary?  If she had admitted it earlier and continued on with her campaign schedule, do you really put it past her opponents to minimize or question whether she really has pneumonia and accuse her of trying to appear strong in the face of fake adversity?

As far as why not admit it, you don't have to look very far in this very thread for an answer, unless you also think Hillary has 'brain damage'.  That's the problem with the approach prevalent in conspiracy theories, any information you do give just provides more fuel to scrutinize and exaggerate, no matter what it is, as does silence.  Something like 9/11 trutherism thrives on it. That's the rub; if you're a politician and especially if you're one of the Clintons, everything gets used against you, so the determination of 'will openness or will secrecy hurt them more' becomes more difficult to calculate. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, seeder said:

I was always appalled by this short vid on Hillary, regarding Gaddafi, I have never thought it very statesman like

Look at the horrible state of Libya since they killed Khadafy. Future flawed allies, in the fight against terrorism, may think twice about helping us because of tremendously stupid actions like this.

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, Liquid Gardens said:

I thought they did within hours of her collapse on Sunday.  When should they have admitted it?  When she was coughing?   And if that began clearing up the next day, would announcing she has pneumonia really have been wise, or necessary?

Have you not been paying attention?  She has been coughing for a helluva lot longer than a few days.  Regardless, the coughing is from allergies remember?  LOL   BTW, she/they lied about teh cause until that was laughed out the door and they had to come up with the fast curing pneumonia.  

If she had admitted it earlier and continued on with her campaign schedule, do you really put it past her opponents to minimize or question whether she really has pneumonia and accuse her of trying to appear strong in the face of fake adversity?

Who picks on someone because they have pneumonia?  Come on try harder with your excuses or don't even bother as you aren't making much sense here.

As far as why not admit it, you don't have to look very far in this very thread for an answer, unless you also think Hillary has 'brain damage'.  That's the problem with the approach prevalent in conspiracy theories, any information you do give just provides more fuel to scrutinize and exaggerate, no matter what it is, as does silence.  

Oh come on now, the problem is she hasn't given ANY information until she fell down in front of the world Sunday. Maybe if she had been a little more forthcoming about the last decade of falls and and concussions people wouldn't have to speculate about what is wrong with this woman.

Something like 9/11 trutherism thrives on it. That's the rub; if you're a politician and especially if you're one of the Clintons, everything gets used against you, so the determination of 'will openness or will secrecy hurt them more' becomes more difficult to calculate. 

LMAO.  Everything that gets used against this criminal of a woman is her own corrupt doing.  Pay for play, mishandling classified material, bimbo eruptions and 20+ years of corruption at the highest level and still you folks defend her.  Your frustration stems from your trying to defend the indefensible.  

Answer me this oh brilliant one, how many times does a person have to suffer from incapacitating dehydration, the kind that causes you to fall and break bones or get concussions before they learn to hydrate themselves?   Do your research and you'll see they have used this ridiculous excuse before every terrible mishap Hillary has suffered through .  Come on, you have to feel a little bit used for continually being told this garbage don't you?

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

this one been posted yet?

PICTURED: Hillary Clinton's 'undercover nurse checks pulse' as Clinton clutches her heart
MYSTERIOUS photos reportedly showing a woman checking Hillary Clinton’s pulse have sparked online rumours that the US presidential candidate has a undercover nurse.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/710195/Hillary-Clinton-health-collapse-pule-undercover-doctor-US-president

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Liquid Gardens said:

I thought they did within hours of her collapse on Sunday.  When should they have admitted it?  When she was coughing?  And if that began clearing up the next day, would announcing she has pneumonia really have been wise, or necessary?  If she had admitted it earlier and continued on with her campaign schedule, do you really put it past her opponents to minimize or question whether she really has pneumonia and accuse her of trying to appear strong in the face of fake adversity?

As far as why not admit it, you don't have to look very far in this very thread for an answer, unless you also think Hillary has 'brain damage'.  That's the problem with the approach prevalent in conspiracy theories, any information you do give just provides more fuel to scrutinize and exaggerate, no matter what it is, as does silence.  Something like 9/11 trutherism thrives on it. That's the rub; if you're a politician and especially if you're one of the Clintons, everything gets used against you, so the determination of 'will openness or will secrecy hurt them more' becomes more difficult to calculate. 

I feel like you are trying really hard to inspire images of tin fool hat wearing lunatics when discussing this health crisis, when in fact, there is a ton of information to support it. 

A few months back it may have been seen as a crazy conspiracy theory that the DNC and Hillary were conspiring to keep Sanders from winning the Democratic nomination. And yet, it was proven to be true. This is just one example of something that people tried to spin as a whack job Hillary conspiracy theory that turned out to be true. If anything the evidence points more in the affirmative that she may be caught up in a massive lie than any evidence of her being truthful. 

• Like 6

8 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

No, that does not explain why ‘Parkinson’s disease’ is irrational.  It is just one possibility of many things that could be wrong.  That really isn’t that important at this moment.  What is important is that something is wrong and it’s not the common cold.  And I have heard interviews with doctors that say that it is possible.  That’s not certification that it is.  They give a disclaimer.  My wife is an SLP that works with people with neurological problems and she says that Hilary had a seizure.

That is what I have been wondering.  Maybe this pneumonia thing was a seizure.  Maybe they give her a shot once out of sight then take her to Chelsea's to recover.  That is why she was able to make an appearance out front so fast.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Ashotep said:

That is what I have been wondering.  Maybe this pneumonia thing was a seizure.  Maybe they give her a shot once out of sight then take her to Chelsea's to recover.  That is why she was able to make an appearance out front so fast.

You are obviously correct.   You don't have a case of pneumonia so severe that you pass out and a few hours later appear on the streets of NY strolling around fine, especially when you are almost 70.  Here is a passed out from pneumonia victim after a few hours.  What an absurdity and how sad that so many buy these lies from the Clintons after years of abuse.  BTW, there are photos of her "nurse" giving her a

The former First Lady appears in New York just hours after 'collapsing' at a 9/11 memorial

Here is Hillary's doctor or nurse giving her the neurological hand squeeze test minutes before Healthy Hillary passes out

neruotest.png

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Merc14 said:

Have you not been paying attention?  She has been coughing for a helluva lot longer than a few days.  Regardless, the coughing is from allergies remember?  LOL   BTW, she/they lied about teh cause until that was laughed out the door and they had to come up with the fast curing pneumonia.  

When was she diagnosed with pneumonia?  I heard it was Friday.  So how many lies were told between Friday and Sunday?

Who picks on someone because they have pneumonia?  Come on try harder with your excuses or don't even bother as you aren't making much sense here.

Try harder to read what you are replying to; the scenario I discussed was questioning whether or to what extent she had pneumonia at all.  Ha, did you just actually write, 'who picks on' with a straight face?  Likewise, who picks on someone because they may wear diapers?  

Pay for play, mishandling classified material, bimbo eruptions and 20+ years of corruption at the highest level and still you folks defend her. 

What politician do you think doesn't indulge in 'pay for play'?  You can't be that naive.  I'm not defending her, I'm discussing possible reasons why they aren't forthcoming.  If people who don't understand neurology are going to accuse her of 'brain damage' without actual medical records, wonder what they'll do if they do have them available.

Your frustration stems from your trying to defend the indefensible.

Who's frustrated?  You're apparently projecting, and certainly no better a psychologist/telepath than you are neurologist.  As I've said, this potentially works out perfectly for me. The best current scenario is Clinton is elected but has to step down leaving someone/anyone else in charge instead of either of these two embarrassments.

Come on, you have to feel a little bit used for continually being told this garbage don't you?

No, say it ain't so.... politicians lying?  You can only feel 'used' if you're gullible enough to believe what they say.  

33 minutes ago, Rinna said:

I feel like you are trying really hard to inspire images of tin fool hat wearing lunatics when discussing this health crisis, when in fact, there is a ton of information to support it. 

No, there's clearly something up with her health currently.  But do you think she has Parkinson's?  

21 minutes ago, Liquid Gardens said:

When was she diagnosed with pneumonia?  I heard it was Friday.  So how many lies were told between Friday and Sunday?

Friday.  Get your facts straight before preaching to us and they lied in the hour after she collapsed so not good.

Try harder to read what you are replying to; the scenario I discussed was questioning whether or to what extent she had pneumonia at all.  Ha, did you just actually write, 'who picks on' with a straight face?  Likewise, who picks on someone because they may wear diapers?  

Please show me where  someone insulted a person suffering from pneumonia?

What politician do you think doesn't indulge in 'pay for play'?  You can't be that naive.  I'm not defending her, I'm discussing possible reasons why they aren't forthcoming.  If people who don't understand neurology are going to accuse her of 'brain damage' without actual medical records, wonder what they'll do if they do have them available.

hundreds of millions of dollars flushed through the Clinton foundation and you are justifying it.  Disgusting.

Who's frustrated?  You're apparently projecting, and certainly no better a psychologist/telepath than you are neurologist.  As I've said, this potentially works out perfectly for me. The best current scenario is Clinton is elected but has to step down leaving someone/anyone else in charge instead of either of these two embarrassments.

If you don't like Clinton then don't defend her lies. 

No, say it ain't so.... politicians lying?  You can only feel 'used' if you're gullible enough to believe what they say.  

I never tried to defend teh lies we were served this weekend and over the last year by the Clintons. that is a you problem and if you don't like her don't defend her. 

Edited by Merc14

Let me make this clear

Pneumonia is NOT cleared up, or made better with a shot, in just an hour or so....or even a few hours

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, seeder said:

Let me make this clear

Pneumonia is NOT cleared up, or made better with a shot, in just an hour or so....or even a few hours

No shot, she got in the van, had a drink of water and was texting her staff and calling people according to her campaign staff within minutes.  Seriously????   After Gatorade and water at Chelsea's place she was,supposedly, running with her two year old grandchild, according to Bill.  Is this how 69 year olds behave when they have pneumonia and please remember this form of pneumonia is virulent enough that she collapsed at the 911 ceremony. 

edit:  not challenging you seeder, just using your post to extrapolate, no response expected from you mate,none necessary.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Please show me where  someone insulted a person suffering from pneumonia?

Again, "get your facts straight", no one did.  Why are you acting like this is some big affront, I assume you don't need to have pointed out where diaper-wearing was made fun of?

hundreds of millions of dollars flushed through the Clinton foundation and you are justifying it.  Disgusting

You really can't read.  Why dodge my question?  Where's your ire for, well, pretty much all politicians?  I don't think any normal voter likes the corruption of money in politics, but since they all do it and we don't do anything about it, why is it relevant?  We are the ones who allow for that playing field to exist.

never tried to defend teh lies we were served this weekend and over the last year by the Clintons. that is a you problem and if you don't like her don't defend her.

What specific lies do you think I'm 'defending'?  Is pointing out that politicians lie a lot some big surprise to you?  Noting that it's more of the same isn't 'defending'.  And that's the difference between you and I; I don't have to like someone to call out 'arguments' against them that are terrible and un-evidenced at this point.  Parkinson's?  Really?

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Liquid Gardens said:

Again, "get your facts straight", no one did.  Why are you acting like this is some big affront, I assume you don't need to have pointed out where diaper-wearing was made fun of?

You really can't read.  Why dodge my question?  Where's your ire for, well, pretty much all politicians?  I don't think any normal voter likes the corruption of money in politics, but since they all do it and we don't do anything about it, why is it relevant?  We are the ones who allow for that playing field to exist.

What specific lies do you think I'm 'defending'?  Is pointing out that politicians lie a lot some big surprise to you?  Noting that it's more of the same isn't 'defending'.  And that's the difference between you and I; I don't have to like someone to call out 'arguments' against them that are terrible and un-evidenced at this point.  Parkinson's?  Really?

You keep declaring that I can't read yet I respond to all your ridiculous posts.  Are you impaired that you you think someone responding to you in writing is illiterate?  Am I doing magic?  LMAO

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Harte said:

Not sure. We might be up to clone already.

Android.

WATCH: Here's Your Proof That Hillary Is Actually A Robot!

Hillary Clinton: “I'm Really Not Even a Human Being” | Vanity Fair

www.vanityfair.com/news/2015/10/hillary-clinton-robot-sweat
12 Oct 2015 - Hillary Clinton declared in a new interview that she is a robot, implying that humanity should despair and bend to her superior A.I. will by voting

::o