Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why is Clinton's health being ignored?

and-then

7 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

"You can't be serious! You're a ____ White male."

Deplorable.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Liquid Gardens said:

I thought they did within hours of her collapse on Sunday.  When should they have admitted it?  When she was coughing?  And if that began clearing up the next day, would announcing she has pneumonia really have been wise, or necessary?

Well, (1) if she has a condition that might affect her ability to cope with what must be the most stressful job and the job with the most responsibility in the world, shouldn't it be important? And (2) are they being open and transparent even now? If it is pneumonia (which can be quite serious at her and for someone with underlying health issues in itself), not taking her to a hospital but to her daughter's apartment, from where she emerges a couple of hours later, smiling and waving and not apparently worried about whether or not it might be contagious, seems (a) highly irresponsible and foolish, and (b) decidedly fishy.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Liquid Gardens said:

As I've said, this potentially works out perfectly for me. The best current scenario is Clinton is elected but has to step down leaving someone/anyone else in charge instead of either of these two embarrassments.

So you'd be happy with someone who no one actually wanted as President at all? Well, interesting to see your view of democracy.

Edited by Grand Moff Tarkin
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Liquid Gardens said:

I thought they did within hours of her collapse on Sunday.  When should they have admitted it?  When she was coughing?  And if that began clearing up the next day, would announcing she has pneumonia really have been wise, or necessary?  If she had admitted it earlier and continued on with her campaign schedule, do you really put it past her opponents to minimize or question whether she really has pneumonia and accuse her of trying to appear strong in the face of fake adversity?

As far as why not admit it, you don't have to look very far in this very thread for an answer, unless you also think Hillary has 'brain damage'.  That's the problem with the approach prevalent in conspiracy theories, any information you do give just provides more fuel to scrutinize and exaggerate, no matter what it is, as does silence.  Something like 9/11 trutherism thrives on it. That's the rub; if you're a politician and especially if you're one of the Clintons, everything gets used against you, so the determination of 'will openness or will secrecy hurt them more' becomes more difficult to calculate. 

Okay.

So how does she look now? After lying about it and pretending she's fine?

Harte

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Liquid Gardens said:

As far as why not admit it, you don't have to look very far in this very thread for an answer, unless you also think Hillary has 'brain damage'.  That's the problem with the approach prevalent in conspiracy theories, any information you do give just provides more fuel to scrutinize and exaggerate, no matter what it is, as does silence.  Something like 9/11 trutherism thrives on it. That's the rub; if you're a politician and especially if you're one of the Clintons, everything gets used against you, so the determination of 'will openness or will secrecy hurt them more' becomes more difficult to calculate. 

That Hillary has brain damage is not an exaggeration. She admitted it herself in her FBI interview.

Or, do you think the inability to remember due to brain injury is not related to the brain?

Harte

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Liquid Gardens said:

No, there's clearly something up with her health currently.  But do you think she has Parkinson's?  

I'm not sure what she has, but there is obviously some sort of neurological issue going on. I don't think many people know the truth either. I think perhaps she has allowed a small handful of people to know the truth.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Harte said:

That Hillary has brain damage is not an exaggeration. She admitted it herself in her FBI interview.

Or, do you think the inability to remember due to brain injury is not related to the brain?

Harte

I read the full report that was released and she didn't admit anything of the sort. And even the FBI in their report did not mention anything to that effect. What she did say was that her injury kept her from work and that she missed some briefings because of it.

Okay...typing this now so I can remember it correctly.

Ed Klein...the guy who wrote Blood Feud was just interviewed. He has a new book about Hillary called "Guilty as Sin" coming out Oct 4th. He was asked about her health and he said that he gets his info from friends of hers and they've said that she faints often. Whenever she's home she has to put her feet up and Huma brings her cold, wet towels to put on her head. I don't know what those things indicate but maybe someone else does.

He also said that Bill was p***ed about the whole 9/11 incident. Apparently he told her he would go and she insisted on going herself. Bill is also concerned that the administration is going to try and replace her in the campaign and he's already been consulting with their lawyers about their options (ie:suing) if they try.

On another note...I seriously doubt that if she does manage to get elected they have any intention of her stepping down for any reason. They have too many people they've promised favors to in exchange for "donations" to ever let that happen. I doubt even THEY are immune to retaliation if they don't come thru. She'll be good for photo ops and limited speech making as long as she can. We hardly ever saw Obama unless he was golfing or shaking hands with visitors. I foresee the same with her.

• Like 4

Saw interview again, he also reported her friend said .... she's not steady on her feet and frequently gets dizzy at home even when she climbs stairs plus she has circulation problems.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, skliss said:

Saw interview again, he also reported her friend said .... she's not steady on her feet and frequently gets dizzy at home even when she climbs stairs plus she has circulation problems.

The woman has fallen down a LOT in the last decade or so, it is not the actions of a healthy person

2 hours ago, Merc14 said:

The woman has fallen down a LOT in the last decade or so, it is not the actions of a healthy person

CNN just reported that a "high gravitational anomaly" has been detected around Mrs. Clinton on and off for the last few years.

My odd humor again Merc, don't go nuts on me again.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Ashotep said:

That is what I have been wondering.  Maybe this pneumonia thing was a seizure.  Maybe they give her a shot once out of sight then take her to Chelsea's to recover.  That is why she was able to make an appearance out front so fast.

I don’t think this is the whole truth now.  After looking at the person that came out of Chelsea’s apartment building, I really think this was a body double.  Where was her entourage?  Her SS?  She was all alone.  Now don’t get me wrong, there is nothing nefarious about using a body double.  I’m sure Hilary has at least one.  For some reason Saddam popped to mind.  I’m sure Trump has one too.  That’s why he wears those baseball caps.  But in the case of Hilary, they sent out the body double to clear the media from the area and then when things calmed down got the real Hilary to another location.  If I were the press, the next time there is a similar situation (and I’m sure there will be), I’d hang out for hours if need be covertly to catch the real deal.

• Like 2

This quite interesting article on that very subject just today, but of course merely frenzied speculation from nutty right-wing conspiracy theory sites:

Body Doubles: A Very Handy Politico’s Tool, From LBJ to HRC

"  But another interesting point was observed which also makes the entire vignette quite a bit more enigmatic:  She was alone, not one Secret Service agent or the large black man in suit and tie who is usually always at her side, carrying something that looks a lot like a medical device even though her campaign says it’s only a flashlight "

Well that's obviously

Image result for will smith men in black

• Like 2

watch this

Hillary Clinton: US election campaign

Hillary Clinton's health has dominated her US election campaign...

Posted by Daily Express on Monday, September 12, 2016

Its happened before....says Bill

'Cover-up' furore as TV show CUTS OUT when Bill Clinton admits Hillary is 'frequently ill'
CBS are stuck in the midst of a cover-up furore after footage cut out when Bill Clinton admitted that Hillary "faints frequently".

Outraged social media users hit out at "media bias" and a "cover-up" when they found that CBS edited out a crucial segment of their interview with Bill Clinton.

During an interview on the Charlie Rose show, the former US President admitted that his wife had "frequently" fainted in the past.

He quickly corrected himself on air and said Mrs Clinton was only "rarely" ill.

However, according to the official transcript and initial broadcast, the "frequently" comment was removed, prompting a widespread backlash and "cover-up" accusations.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/710482/Bill-Clinton-Hillary-frequently-ill-CBS-editing

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

I don’t think this is the whole truth now.  After looking at the person that came out of Chelsea’s apartment building, I really think this was a body double.  Where was her entourage?  Her SS?  She was all alone.  Now don’t get me wrong, there is nothing nefarious about using a body double.  I’m sure Hilary has at least one.  For some reason Saddam popped to mind.  I’m sure Trump has one too.  That’s why he wears those baseball caps.  But in the case of Hilary, they sent out the body double to clear the media from the area and then when things calmed down got the real Hilary to another location.  If I were the press, the next time there is a similar situation (and I’m sure there will be), I’d hang out for hours if need be covertly to catch the real deal.

They both have body doubles. In fact the the 'real' Trump and Clinton are in the Bahama's sipping Margaritas and sucking on each others' toes.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Zenith said:

They both have body doubles. In fact the the 'real' Trump and Clinton are in the Bahama's sipping Margaritas and sucking on each others' toes.

I take it that you do not agree with using body doubles?

Just now, RavenHawk said:

I take it that you do not agree with using body doubles?

I do not agree that Hillary or any of the others are using them.

29 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Powell email exchange discussing the fact that Hillary could barely walk up some  podium stairs at a speech a few months back

http://thefederalistpapers.org/us/breaking-bombshell-email-exposes-more-details-on-hillarys-health

see the vid I posted above Merc, seems she collapsed getting in a plane too

ETA click link below, see vid

watch this

Hillary Clinton: US election campaign

Hillary Clinton's health has dominated her US election campaign...

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, RavenHawk said:

Now don’t get me wrong, there is nothing nefarious about using a body double.  I’m sure Hilary has at least one.  For some reason Saddam popped to mind.

Umm...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Grand Moff Tarkin said:

Meanwhile, it was inevitable wasn't it ...  Trump and Putin poisoned Hillary Clinton, warns top doctor

This is a long thread, so just as a refresher:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/298508-why-is-clintons-health-being-ignored/?do=findComment&comment=5937811

This is all Obama needs to declare martial law and suspend the elections.